« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

OK!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!!!!

message 3: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 137 comments HI!

message 4: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 137 comments OMG IT'S AUGUST!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

IK!!

message 6: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 137 comments ACK!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

is August a bad thing?

message 8: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 137 comments Summer's almost over!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

that's sad

message 10: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 137 comments The frenzied roleplaying is going to slow down in september!

message 11: by Theresa (new)

Theresa hey u guys r lucky i bet cuz i start school a week from wednesday i only have 9 days of summer left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 137 comments Poor you, Theresa!

message 13: by Theresa (new)

Theresa i no but i'm kinda excited to start...i no that sounds really nerdy but its because i never really get to see a lot of my friends over summer cuz where i go to school there r ppll from cities all over the area so i never get to see them so i can't wait to see them

message 14: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 137 comments I know what you mean! School's fun, except for the homework part!

message 15: by Theresa (new)

Theresa yeah it all fun except for the learning and hw parts but other than that i luv it and for the first time this year my school is doing electives for 7th and 8th grade so since i'm going into 8th i'm doing drama the first semester and i'm so excited cuz i luv drama

message 16: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 137 comments 'except for the learning', LOLZ. The learning's fun. The homework isn't.

message 17: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) learning isn't fun

message 18: by Theresa (new)

Theresa oh i only like the learning when the teachers make it fun but most of the time my teachers don't make it fun math is borring english is borring religion is borring science is borring spanish is borring literature is borring unless we're reading a really good book or my teacher gets into some comversation and we talk to whole class (that happens a lot) social studies is borring but i have like the best teacher ever in that class so it's not that bad but still learning can be pretty borring sometimes if u get what i mean

message 19: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments Ugh you guys have no idea! I have Analylical Geometry (which I can't even spell!!!) and Trig! AND Chemistry, which is my worst subjuect next to all that stupid math...but hopefully, English will be better this year. We really didn't read anything hard last year. Only Frankenstein, The Scarlet Letter, A Farewell to Arms (don't read), and some of Edgar Allan Poe's stuff.

message 20: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments I'm so depressed. I'm going to be graduating in two years and I don't wanna!

message 21: by Theresa (new)

Theresa oh i'm graduating this year but just from grade school it sounds like ur graduating from high school but i'm so ready too...this year in school all i read was and then there were none, also published as 10 little indians (sooooooooo good), the giver (soooooooo good), anne frank: the diary of a young girl (sooooooooooo borring, i hated it) but this year i have to memorize the raven and that is so long!!!! ugh

message 22: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments Wow, really? Yeah I'm graduating from high school. There's a couple of different readings of the Raven on Youtube and they're really good. And the Simpsons did an epsidode and Bart was the raven shouting, "Never more, never more!" like a parrot!

message 23: by Theresa (new)

Theresa LOL i've got to look those up that might help me remember better thx for telling me

message 24: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments Yeah no problem. There's this weird one. He reads it very well and in the background, you hear this eerie wind and sometime in the middle of the poem, you hear this electric guitar come in and play random jarring notes and it's really spooky!

message 25: by Theresa (new)

Theresa wow thats weird

message 26: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments It's really fun to read that sorta stuff when it's dark. You can really appreciate his work better.

message 27: by Theresa (new)

Theresa yeah i bet but that would be really creepy like the other night me and a couple of my friends had a sleepover and we were talking bout the aztecs and how they predicted the end of the world in 2012 and alot of their other predictions have been right and my friend freaked me and my other friend out by saying that in the middle of the night the aztecs we're gonna come and kill us cuz u no they radomly disappered and we were talking bout that too so yeah it was really creepy

message 28: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments Haha! Nice! I've only seen it on youtube when my teacher showed us...my sister is mean. She's playing the 5th HP game and she keeps lifting up this huge block and hitting people with it...

message 29: by Theresa (new)

Theresa omg really thats mean how could she be so crule to them!!!

message 30: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments Yeah I know! She's crazy! *sister leans over shoulder and reads last post*
My sister: YOU WROTE THAT ABOUT ME?!?!!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*I run for my life* See you later!

message 31: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade XD

message 32: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Theresa wrote: "yeah i bet but that would be really creepy like the other night me and a couple of my friends had a sleepover and we were talking bout the aztecs and how they predicted the end of the world in 2012..."

They didn't predict the end of the world. Their calendar simply stopped. Doesn't mean that we're all gonna die or anything.

'Cause if we did, that would suck. But we're not, so no worries.

message 33: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Aegine wrote: "Wow, really? Yeah I'm graduating from high school. There's a couple of different readings of the Raven on Youtube and they're really good. And the Simpsons did an epsidode and Bart was the raven sh..."

LOL my teacher showed that to us and I loved it! XD

message 34: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savvy15) mine 2

message 35: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Nightshade wrote: "Theresa wrote: "yeah i bet but that would be really creepy like the other night me and a couple of my friends had a sleepover and we were talking bout the aztecs and how they predicted the end of t..."

i no we won't die thats just what people say the aztecs predicted but Nostradamus predicted 9-11 and all wars and natural disasters since his time...well idk if he predicted all of them but the ones he has predicted came true and he predicts the world will end in 3057 i think is what it was or something like that so i'd reather believe him than the aztecs

message 36: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 137 comments I'd rather not believe any of them and believe we still have a few billion years to go!

message 37: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments Nightshade wrote: "Theresa wrote: "yeah i bet but that would be really creepy like the other night me and a couple of my friends had a sleepover and we were talking bout the aztecs and how they predicted the end of t..."

Well, their calendar was that there were like 13 worlds and at the end of each one, they'd all die and start over and they predicted that the 13th world would be the last one. I think.

message 38: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments *Lunabell* wrote: "I'd rather not believe any of them and believe we still have a few billion years to go!"

Yeah but there might be major diasters before then. Like Global Warming and an asteriod heading for the space right between the Earth and Moon...

message 39: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 137 comments That would REALLY stink.

message 40: by Theresa (new)

Theresa yeah that would

message 41: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 137 comments ROLEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!

message 42: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Theresa wrote: "Nightshade wrote: "Theresa wrote: "yeah i bet but that would be really creepy like the other night me and a couple of my friends had a sleepover and we were talking bout the aztecs and how they pre..."

I have no idea who that is. O_O

message 43: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments O.o

message 44: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments >_<

message 45: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments Oh wow! That's awesome! I think Ally Carter is coming sometime this fall on her book tour. She used to live where I live!

message 46: by Theresa (new)

Theresa they were a group of indians...i'm pretty sure...almost 100%...like 99% sure

message 47: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 31 comments Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jenn Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote: ":O

Ally Carter lives in your old house?!?!!

LOL.

That's cool! You're lucky!

Ooh! I almost forgot to tell you! Rick Riordan is attending the National Book Fair in D.C. Luckily, I live like, 40 m..."

Not my house, just in my town somewhere. AND YOU GET TO SEE RICK RIORDAN?! NO FAIR!

message 48: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 137 comments OMG SWIFTY IS BACK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 49: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 137 comments Well, she came back to the land of computers yesterday at least!

message 50: by Swiftfire, Hermione can't draw! Hermione can't draw! (new)

Swiftfire | 1986 comments Mod
I AM BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK in the land of computers lolz

« previous 1