Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

Come Sundown
This topic is about Come Sundown
Archive > Come Sundown Galley Giveaway!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Apr 01, 2017 02:45AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4651 comments Mod
The countdown until the release of Come Sundown has started as excitement continues to build over Nora Roberts newest Romance/Suspense book. For Nora's fans, the release date can't come soon enough. If you live in the United States or Canada, your wait may soon be over thanks to Nora's awesome new publisher, St. Martin's Press!

The St. Martin's Press Marketing Team is taking every opportunity to include Nora's fans in new releases with fantastic contests and giveaways. And now, they are extending an invitation to Nora Roberts Groupies members in the United States to enter a giveaway Sweepstakes to win 1 of 100 galleys of Come Sundown. These 100 arcs are being offered exclusively to members of this group! How exciting is that?! And even more awesome . . . they're making the same offer to our sister J.D. Robb group members. That's 200 arcs just for members of our groups! Thank you, St. Martin's Press!

Nora Roberts Groupies Come Sundown Galley Giveaway
- Win 1 of 100 galley copies of Come Sundown
- Must live in the US to be eligible
- Giveaway open March 27 - April 15
- Enter giveaway via this link: Come Sundown Galley Giveaway

descriptiondescription

Good luck everyone!

Susan | 71 comments Thanks so much! I entered!!

Apologies to our Canadian members but the giveaway is limited to US residents only. We previously reported that you were eligible but the publisher has made a correction.

message 4: by Gail (new) - added it

Gail | 6 comments I have also entered the giveaway.

Carly (carmeer) | 24 comments I entered and just received my copy

Susan | 71 comments Wow Carly, good for you!! Did they send you an email to let you know you won or did the book just come in the mail??

Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥ (sandrahoover) | 148 comments Congrats, Carly! Hope you enjoy it. :)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1043 comments My book just appeared on my doorstep via UPS.

Paris        (kerbytejas) (kerbytejas) | 337 comments I also just got a copy - WOW!

Sheri Morell (smorell22) | 3 comments I did not receive any notification it just showed up...can't wait to read it.

Congrats to all that received their copy! Be sure to write a review.

Susan | 71 comments Mine came today!! yay!!!!

Congrats Susan!

Carly (carmeer) | 24 comments Susan wrote: "Wow Carly, good for you!! Did they send you an email to let you know you won or did the book just come in the mail??"

no the book just came.

message 16: by Gail (new) - added it

Gail | 6 comments Gail wrote: "I have also entered the giveaway." I got just my copy!

Susan | 71 comments Good for you Gail......were you scared it wasn't coming like I was when everyone got their copies on the first day? Haha

message 18: by Gail (new) - added it

Gail | 6 comments No I wasn't scared because I didn't know I had won. The other thing is I received an email that my UPS, has been deliver. But I hadn't order anything. So once I open the pkg. I was very surprise!

Jennifer, Just beyond normal ♑ (jenniferjustbeyondnormal) Got mine! can't wait to get started!

message 20: by Mara (new)

Mara Pemberton (marapem) | 61 comments I did not realize that I had won a copy of COME SUNDOWN. I got my copy a few days ago.

CD {Boulder Blvd} (boulderblvd) | 62 comments I was also surprised to get a copy. Happily surprised!

Sookie Cullen | 8 comments Got my copy a few days ago. I know what I'm doing this weekend!

That's wonderful everyone!

Chandra Carver | 2 comments I got mine & literally cried I was So Happy!!! Now just need some help finding where I can review this Amazing (as always with Nora!!) Book!

Just go to the book page here on a Goodreads and in the section "My Activity," select "Add a Review" and start writing.