The Future Authors of America discussion

Something interesting about you and your writing skills

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Harward | 93 comments Mod
Well, I'll start. My name's maddy and I live in Texas. I am 14 years old, and i love love love to write.
what I think is interesting about my writing is that I like it to feel REAL, and interesting at the same time. I like to put my soul into my writing and make it passionate for my readers too.

~Maddy

message 2: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip Hi Peoles,
I like to Co-write fantasy with my best friend, she's good at details and I'm good at outlines. She's good with feelings and I'm good with talking.

message 3: by Maddy (new)

Bookworm!!! wrote: "Hi Maddy! I love to write and when I write poems I really don't know what I am going to write. When I write I put my soul into my poem. Also, people had told me that they know exactly of what I was..."

Thats so cool! Its awesome that you have such a good reputation!
~Maddy

message 4: by Maddy (new)

☼~Zoeee~☼ wrote: "Hi Peoles,
I like to Co-write fantasy with my best friend, she's good at details and I'm good at outlines. She's good with feelings and I'm good with talking. "

Hi Zoeee,
I like your name! Thats cool that you guys can work together to make the story. Cuz ya know that two heads are better than one. Nice to meet you!
~Maddy

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 76 comments Bookworm!!! wrote: "This maybe a bad idea or it won't work. But..maybe we can all work on a story together. If that possible...but I don't know, it just an idea."

I think that is a great idea!!! It might be a little tricky, but it would be so much fun

message 6: by Amanda (last edited Aug 03, 2009 09:05PM) (new)

Amanda | 76 comments Hi! I'm Amanda and I'm 14. I like to write fantasy with a touch of magic and romance, but not too much. I like to write poetry also, which seems so out of character for me. Oh well, I like writing it. I usually write about nature, because it is so gorgeous. Something interesting about my writing... well, when I write a story, I THINK about it constantly. If I'm bored I always sit and think about the plot and new characters and everything.

message 7: by Maddy (new)

Bookworm!!! wrote: "This maybe a bad idea or it won't work. But..maybe we can all work on a story together. If that possible...but I don't know, it just an idea."

I didnt even think of that! Good idea!
~Maddy

message 8: by Maddy (new)

Amanda wrote: "Hi! I'm Amanda and I'm 14. I like to write fantasy with a touch of magic and romance, but not too much. I like to write poetry also, which seems so out of character for me. Oh well, I like writing ..."

Oh Amanda! I wish I had your writing skills!! YOu are so good. YOu are my role model!
~Maddy

message 9: by Maddy (new)

Your welcome!

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 76 comments Maddy, you are so sweet! Thanks for your wonderful support. I love your writing because you have the amazing ability to make a story so relatable! You make your characters seem like siblings to me. You are SPECTACULAR.

message 11: by Maddy (new)

To: The future Stephanie Meyer

Aw, thanks! I love you Amanda. You know why? Because you are a TRUE friend. You can make a person feel like the bomb dot com even if they're having a sucky day. THanks for being my trustworthy friend. And an awesome writer!!!
Love you,
~Maddy

message 12: by Madi (last edited Aug 05, 2009 10:15AM) (new)

Madi (dancegirl328) | 11 comments Hi My name is Madi, I'm 13 years old and i live in Texas. I love to read and write and I one day hope to write a best-selling novel. I write poetry a lot and have had it published in books for contests 4 times.
I have many ideas for stories and am currently working on one called "+ and -". I 'm so excited to be on goodreads!

message 13: by Maddy (new)

Dude, Madi, I didnt know that you've had stuff published!!! Thats so beast!

~Maddy