Girls!?!? discussion

Love! > Boyfriend Help!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,100 (1100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

message 1: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Hansen | 5 comments I am having trouble getting the attention of some boys, and not sure if I am doing something wrong. What are some things that you look for in a boy or that your boyfriend has done that made you like them?

message 2: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (last edited Jul 31, 2009 10:27PM) (new)

I'amber (xiamberx) | 602 comments Mod
I know this may sound um, idk, dumb?

But actually be yourself, a guy should like you for yourself.

Don't go really looking for boys, let them come to you.

Hot, nice, sweat, not a jack ass ><, and I just normally like a guy for him?

Enjoy life how it seems right now, your only young once.

Just wait I'm pretty sure you'll have guys over you if you be yourself, and just have fun.

><

Vampire Dark the fiend | 8 comments 1) i knew him and he was a friend of mine
2) he was kind to everyone
3)hated bullies and helped kids out
4) he hardly ever swore
5)he was hot

does this help? srry if it doesn't

message 4: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Hansen | 5 comments What are some things that boys have done for you that you liked?

message 5: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 23 comments the sacryfice.
coz i'm not easy to fall in love.

Vampire Dark the fiend | 8 comments hmmm...... *thinking*

message 7: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

I use to be easy swoon.

But most the time its a guy trying to get in my pantts, which doesnt work seeing im saving till marriage, that or the guys reeealy sweat but I just don't like him as much as I thought.

But all thats changed I don't easy fall nether anymore.

& Brought me things, like my drink if we were going to the moviees, and paid for the movies, um take up for me, thats all I can think of right now...

message 8: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 23 comments yeah, i wont do sex untill marriage.
no bargain. >.
boys r so difficult.
i hate that.

message 9: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

Ahhh, I noe right.

message 10: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 23 comments so, who has a prob about your BF????
lolz. i have no prob. ^^)

message 11: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

Uh, I'm guessing Jesscia, I have no problems ;p

message 12: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Hansen | 5 comments I am having problems getting a boyfriend, am scared to get right back into it, because I have been burned in the past, and I need to know what have your boyfriends done for you that made you like them?

message 13: by byhera (last edited Jul 31, 2009 11:12PM) (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 23 comments you mean, what he'has been doing that could make me burned?

message 14: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

Well, you should try to rush into something, and I mean love normally does come at a young age, you know?

message 15: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 23 comments yeah, say love is easy but not for get it well on your life. ^^

message 16: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

Excatlly!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lexi wrote: "I am having trouble getting the attention of some boys, and not sure if I am doing something wrong. What are some things that you look for in a boy or that your boyfriend has done that made you lik..."

If you are just trying to get the attention of boys just to have a boyfriend, DON'T. It's stupid. But if you like a guy, become his friend. Also remember, it's the personality that counts. I know some people in this group have said "hot", but that really doesn't matter. Yeah, he has to be cute in your eyes because you'll be looking at him a lot, but looks DO NOT MATTER.
Also, don't go looking for love right now. I'm assuming you're young (up to 21 is young in relationship standards, I think), so you're obviously not going to bet married anytime soon. Yes, you don't want a boyfriend who's a cheating jerk, but remember, if a guy breaks your heart he's not worth your time. The best thing is to not let them break your heart by remembering that you're young, you have your whole life ahead of you, and that every fall just makes you stronger.

What I look for in a guy is nice (sweet, fun to talk to), smart (at least tries in school), funny (can make ME laugh, though I laugh at a lot of things), and, though i hate to admit it, cute (in my eyes. Fuck what other people think of his looks, it's only my opinion that matters). No players. I have dated a player, my first bf. He is a total flirt, we went out for 8 months (starting when we were 12, I know, strange!), he flirted with other girls, and didn't like me for 1/2 that time... Anyways, just someone I click with. I can't describe him to you until I'm going out with him.

Oh, I do believe in love. You can love someone and then break up. But not love at first site. That isn't possible. Love is when you get to know someone. If you just see them and are in love, it's LUST.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

what are u "what"ing?

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Answering what Jessica had said i think.
Okay about the whole looks thing.
I do think looks matter a LITTLE. but iv found that if u really like a guy he looks really hot in your eyes.
And i do believe in love, even at our age (13 or 14) but i dont believe in love at first site either.
BTW whats lust?

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Go through and read all the posts and then ul get it.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Lol thats awesome!

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Kaitlyn wrote: "that take up to much time"
okay well theres not really a way to explain it all soooo if u dont wanna read it...

message 23: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 3 comments ok
this has helped me a bit,, but what if the dude is a totally idiot to your friends and your friends hate him, but you like him? 'cause right now, that's ma prob.

message 24: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 3 comments nice to know other peole have the same problems as me.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a Gemini! (Ashley-CRAZY!) wrote: "ok
this has helped me a bit,, but what if the dude is a totally idiot to your friends and your friends hate him, but you like him? 'cause right now, that's ma prob."

I think your friends should just not hang out with him then. You can split your time between your friends and your bf.

Sorry that's all I can come up with. :(

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments I'm a Gemini! (Ashley-CRAZY!) wrote: "nice to know other peole have the same problems as me."

OMG thats like the EXACT same with me.
Cept i was actually dating him.. and still am.
But ANYWAY...
Does he act like an idiot to you too? Or just to ur friends?
Cuz with me he acts like this amazing guy but with my friends hes a jerk. Hes just different around me.
So as long as hes NOT an idiot to you then go for him, but try and convince ur friends that hes really not an idiot and that hes a really great guy.
Because if u dont its gonna cause ALOT of drama, believe me.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Ohh i didnt know he was ur boyfriend.. i thot he was just a crush. I agree, friends are more important but ur friends should also except who you like, maybe they dont want u to get hurt but its ur decisioun, not theres. but if he does starting treating YOU like shit then u definetly have a problem. Well i agree with Jessica but, like i said, my bf can be a jerk to some of my friends but thats only cuz hes played other gurls before, but hes differnt with me, so ther total bitches to him and he just responds to that. So idk its different with every guy.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree if he's a complete jerk or he's rude to them. But if they just don't really hang out together, then I would say divide the time.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments I agree! It just depends..
i almost lost my friends over a guy for this reason.
Thats actually why we had to break up, my frineds were threatening to stop being friends if we stayed together or ever went out again (oops) soo id just say be careful.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments But my friends can be bitches alot of the time.
Hopefully ur friends wont get this dramatic over a guy.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Lol yeah my friends are SOOO dramatic..
mostly my girl friends, my guy friends just try to stay out of it. Besides yelling cat fight and stuff haha boys are stupid.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Aint that the truth lol

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Lol cant live with em cant live without em

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments oohhh i dont know.. the second options sounding real good right now lol

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

lol ikr

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Lol hehehehehehe

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaitlyn, like Rachel and I said in another group, if you don't have anything to say, please please please don't say anything at all.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry! It's just the "Ok" every discussion irks me (and Rachel, but she's not in this group)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. :) I didn't mean to sound mean.

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 05, 2009 06:33PM) (new)

Hee hee, 6 years of elementary school spanish payed off so i could understand that.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I live in Texas (I'm a liberal atheist who never supported Bush, doesn't have an accent, and I have never owned/ridden a horse to school) so we learn Spanish here...

message 43: by I'amber, I'll forget this world (new)

!@#$$%: Helllooo!

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Whats upp

☮HayleyMariie←♥ (hayleylovesteenwolf) | 27 comments Nothing much u??:)

message 48: by JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl (last edited Aug 06, 2009 08:39PM) (new)

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments Texting my boyfriend(: woop woop lol

message 49: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 23 comments lol, have fun to texting lol, my boyfriend is sooooo busy!! and we just have a lil time to texting. =)

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 306 comments hehe aww do u get to see him alot?
My bf is my ex (well was my ex) and im glad i gave him a second chance. The first time we went out he was a total player and lost me becase of that. But now hes soooo sweeet! like hes just AMAZING now.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22