Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.F. (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 369 comments Mod

Erin Cruey

Erin Cruey

The Adventures of Captain Patty: Captain Patty and the Boston Buccaneer
(The Adventures of Captain Patty #1)

After being lost at sea, British naval officer Charles Wellington and his daughter, Samantha, are rescued by a mysterious pirate captain who is anything but your typical swashbuckler. Clever, loyal, extravagant...and maybe a little odd. Not much is known about Captain "Patty" Peterson except a name, an obsession, and that he is the most wanted pirate in North American waters. Except he's not wanted by the navy. He's wanted by other pirates. Life with Captain Patty promises much in return. Chases on the high seas, battles with a vengeful sea monster, and the vow of a rival pirate to find the man who escaped him. Charles and Samantha hoped for a rescue, but they may get an adventure instead.

message 2: by Erin (last edited Mar 20, 2017 09:42AM) (new)

Erin (erincruey) | 21 comments Hello and welcome to the 2017 Brain to Books Cyber Convention! My name is Erin and I am the author of The Adventures of Captain Patty Series, a middle grade pirate adventure that is fun for both kids and grown-ups to enjoy!

Click on one of my books below for more information, and keep reading the post threads to find out some exciting news and activities related to the Captain Patty story!

The Adventures of Captain Patty: Captain Patty and the Nameless Navigator (Book 1)
The Adventures of Captain Patty: Captain Patty and the Boston Buccaneer (Book 2)

message 3: by Erin (last edited Mar 20, 2017 09:50AM) (new)

Erin (erincruey) | 21 comments Social Media and Contact Information

Click on the links to see the following social media/contact outlets.

Erin Cruey Official Website
Erin Cruey Contact Page
Amazon Author Page
Official Facebook Page
Official Twitter Page
Goodreads Author Page Erin Cruey

message 4: by Erin (last edited Mar 21, 2017 10:35AM) (new)

Erin (erincruey) | 21 comments Captain Patty and the Nameless Navigator

description

The Adventures of Captain Patty Captain Patty and the Nameless Navigator by Erin Cruey
Captain Patty and the Nameless Navigator is the first book in The Adventures of Captain Patty Series.

Description
After being lost at sea, British naval officer Charles Wellington and his daughter, Samantha, are rescued by a mysterious pirate captain who is anything but your typical swashbuckler. Clever, loyal, extravagant...and maybe a little odd. Not much is known about Captain "Patty" Peterson except a name, an obsession, and that he is the most wanted pirate in North American waters. Except he's not wanted by the navy. He's wanted by other pirates. Life with Captain Patty promises much in return. Chases on the high seas, battles with a vengeful sea monster, and the vow of a rival pirate to find the man who escaped him. Charles and Samantha hoped for a rescue, but they may get an adventure instead.

To check out the paperback, click here.
To check out the Kindle eBook, click here.

message 5: by Erin (last edited Mar 21, 2017 10:42AM) (new)

Erin (erincruey) | 21 comments Captain Patty and the Boston Buccaneer

description

The Adventures of Captain Patty Captain Patty and the Boston Buccaneer by Erin Cruey
Captain Patty and the Boston Buccaneer is the second book in The Adventures of Captain Patty Series.

Description
It started off as a simple harbor patrol until a ghost named the Boston Buccaneer attacked Charles Wellington's ship.

Mysterious. Silent. Covered in rags and the night. Though the Boston Buccaneer was once a name to be feared in the early years of American piracy, his name had been forgotten...until now.

Eager to learn more about the buccaneer's growing threat, Charles sends for Captain Patty to return to Boston early in hopes that she may help him learn the truth of who the buccaneer is. Is he a ghost? A man? A trick? Or is he connected to Rudiger Bartleby, an enemy whose name is starting to be whispered once more?

Captain Patty and crew face their biggest challenge yet, but will the truth of the buccaneer's mission change Patty's future with the Royal Navy? Or will it lead to an even bigger adventure, one that will affect everyone on board?

To check out the paperback, click here.
To check out the Kindle eBook, click here.

message 6: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 162 comments Huh these books look interesting, how did you come up with the idea to write these?

message 7: by Chess (new)

Chess Desalls (ChessDesalls) | 103 comments Good morning and happy B2BCyCon, year three!

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin (erincruey) | 21 comments Maddy wrote: "Huh these books look interesting, how did you come up with the idea to write these?"

Hey, Maddy! Thanks for the question. Oddly enough, I had a dream about meeting a pirate who kept chocolate pies in his closet. I decided to write it out and see how it went from there and the series was born!

message 9: by Belinda (new)

Belinda Clemons | 64 comments omg these books sound fantastic I really hope I win a copy

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin (erincruey) | 21 comments Chess wrote: "Good morning and happy B2BCyCon, year three! "

Good morning and happy B2BCyCon to you as well! :D

message 11: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 162 comments Erin wrote: "Maddy wrote: "Huh these books look interesting, how did you come up with the idea to write these?"

Hey, Maddy! Thanks for the question. Oddly enough, I had a dream about meeting a pirate who kept ..."

Haha I think that is one of the best answers I have ever heard for that question. My interest is piqued even more now.

message 12: by Erin (new)

Erin (erincruey) | 21 comments Belinda wrote: "omg these books sound fantastic I really hope I win a copy"

Thank you, Belinda!

message 13: by Erin (new)

Erin (erincruey) | 21 comments Maddy wrote: "Erin wrote: "Maddy wrote: "Huh these books look interesting, how did you come up with the idea to write these?"

Hey, Maddy! Thanks for the question. Oddly enough, I had a dream about meeting a pir..."

Lol! Thanks! :). Yes, the dream (*cough* scene *cough*) is in the first book, Captain Patty and the Nameless Navigator :D

message 14: by Erin (last edited Jun 10, 2017 09:39AM) (new)

Erin (erincruey) | 21 comments Happy Saturday!

Big spoilery news incoming regarding my next release in The Adventures of Captain Patty! I'm writing the ending of Captain Patty and Veronica's Vengeance right now, and I'm happy to say this is my favorite book yet! It's going to be a bit bigger than Captain Patty and the Boston Buccaneer, but just as enjoyable. If you're into some slight spoilers, keep reading to find out what you can expect in Book Three!

(view spoiler)

There you have it! I hope you've enjoyed the spoilery surprise. Look for Captain Patty and Veronica's Vengeance to be available in late Spring/early Summer of this year!