Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) Blood Promise discussion

Charecters~ here are my favs wat r yours?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mrsrosmariebelikov (last edited Jul 31, 2009 05:21PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mrsrosmariebelikov i think that my favourites are in order:

1] Christain
2] Dimitri
3] Rose

How bout u?

message 2: by April (last edited Jul 31, 2009 06:26PM) (new) - added it

April Larsen Camacho

1] Adrian
2] Rose
3] Dimitri
4] Christian
5] Eddy

I really don't know why Adrian is my favorite, there is just something about him (:

Mrsrosmariebelikov i like adrain sometimes but sometimes i hate him

message 4: by April (new) - added it

April Larsen Camacho really? I never get tired of him! Everytime he came up in one of the novels I was like "YESSSSS!" but then I was like that when Dimitri and Rose would have their "moments". haha BUT I always thought Adrian was going to be bad in Frostbite. Did you?

Mrsrosmariebelikov no i just thought he was funny

Rose I Love Adrian!!!!!! and there is something about him put I cant put my finger on it. LOL Haha okay put i think I've read every part that Adrian comes in or has a part like about five times before I move on to the next scene. haha and again five more times if Dimitri and Rose are having one of their "MOMENTS"

Mrsrosmariebelikov the part when rose and dimitri were flirting in the hall and adrian came up behind them and said to rose " so you dont like older guys" i thought that was really funny

Mrsrosmariebelikov when i read frostbite the second time i skipped all the long convos between rose an adrain

message 9: by April (new) - added it

April Larsen Camacho haha I love Adrian.

message 10: by Kirsty (last edited Aug 02, 2009 12:50PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kirsty 1. dimitri + christian
2. rose

Mrsrosmariebelikov i think most people like Dimitri the most but i absolutly lovvve love love Christian Ozera... <3

Kirsty i like both :D
but id probably be the type to fall for christian even alough i love dimitri more
if that makes sense?

Mrsrosmariebelikov i understand that... there are a lot of things to love about dimka's charecter but then there is something about christain that you have got to love!:)

Kirsty agreed

message 16: by Keagan (new)

Keagan DIMTRI IS MY FAV.