Maximum Ride! discussion

Movie > Movie!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, now I don't know If everyone knows or if you've already heard about this.

As you know Catherine Hardwick is directing the movie

Well, I heard that she wants Max and Fang to be played by Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattenson!!!!

That's so stupid!!1

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! IT'S HORRIBLE!

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) It
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

NEITHER OF THEM LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THEM AND THEY CAN'T ACT FOR SHIZ!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW!!!!!! HENCE THE HORRIBLENESS!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) I KNOWWW!!!!!I think caps lock was made for things like this... OFF TOPIC, I KNOW!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes but It was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They better pick 2 young kids instead

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) That can actually act, and LOOK like them...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah! They should use the girl on the cover of the book

message 10: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) I think she's older now though, which book cover?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I think the 3rd

message 12: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) That was made a few years ago though, right? She'd be in her late teens at the least now...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

But I bet she still would do a good job, If she still looked young

message 14: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Yeah, she's pretty close to how I imagine Max, assuming she can act XP Makes me REALLY wish I knew...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

mee too!!!!

message 16: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) >< DARN NOT EVEN KNOWING HER NAME!!!

message 17: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

RedPath | 5032 comments Mod
DUDE KRISTEN AND ROBERT ARE LIKE 20 SOMETHING! NOT 14!!!!!!!

message 18: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) I KNOW!!!!!!!

message 19: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Bleach_fanatic_extrordinaire wrote: "It
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

NEITHER OF THEM LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THEM AND THEY CAN'T ACT FOR SHIZ!!"

message 20: by Tanglesky (new)

Tanglesky | 1168 comments AHHH! Ok, first of all, Kristen Stewert looks all depressed all the time and she does drugs! NOT a Max character AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Robert Pattinson does not look myterious, handsome, or 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *sobs* This is a nightmare!

message 21: by Catie (new)

Catie Robert is NOT doing it. Kristen might be.

message 22: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Still, it's a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Type situation. Tanglesky's right, when I saw twilight ((And I'll never admit this again)) I thought she was on drugs ><

message 23: by Catie (new)

Catie I though Edward was emo.

message 24: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) lol, proving a point!

message 25: by Catie (new)

Catie ;)

message 26: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) THANK YOU!

message 27: by Tanglesky (last edited Aug 01, 2009 06:18PM) (new)

Tanglesky | 1168 comments It was in a people magazine(i know, unreliable source) that she was doing drugs

message 28: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) lol, and yeah...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

twilight is so stupid the acotrs suck. if they r in this, i wont watch it, even tho its based on meh fave series

message 30: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're right. Caps lock was MADE for this kind of thing.

message 31: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ^^

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i hated twilight as a movie and it made me hate the book.......not that i would admit that to the "I LOVE HOT ROB" fangirl club. They practily own teh school......

message 33: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Swiftfire | 7738 comments Mod
ACK! I would! Those stupids!!!!!

message 34: by Erica (new)

Erica (THPPJfan) I swear to God if Kristen Stewert and Robert Pattison play Fang and Max I will seriously injury someone...mostly likely whoever casted them.

message 35: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

-picks up a baseball bat- and I'll help!

message 36: by Erica (new)

Erica (THPPJfan) Great! Now we wait. we wait for those incredibly stupid casting directors to cast the wrong actors, and then we strick

message 37: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

-crosses fingers- not that I don't WANT to hit them with the bat, I don't want to have a reason to!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, i WILL still watch it. but i wont be very happy. plus, i think catherine hardwick is a sucky director. she was also the director of Twilight. hint hint.

message 39: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0825283/
i wish they had more information

message 40: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 7756 comments Mod
*Grabs chainsaw* I'll help Erica! I might not go see it if Stewart and Pattinson are in it. They'll ruin it. They're not even good actors!

message 41: by jess (new)

jess (tilted-sun) | 3 comments Robert Patterson was only a good actor in Harry Potter and that was only because we got to see him die. As for Kristen Stewart if she plays Max there will be no hope left for the world as it will be proof that someone is going around brainwashing people.

message 42: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Yeah, Pattinson wasn't that bad in HP. But Kristin Stewart was excellent at the whiny, crying, brat (Bella) and that's not what Max is, so Max will be a crying, whiny brat if Stewart plays her.

message 43: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

*cough* It's not happening, it's just a stupid rumor, like I said before...

message 44: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Thank God.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

WE CANT LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

message 46: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Sophie wrote: "WE CANT LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

-_-

message 47: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

It won't.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) i think vitoria justice should play max.

message 49: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Um... NO.

message 50: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Dunno her.

« previous 1