Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

2017 Challenges Archive > Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge - March 15, 2017 through June 14, 2017

Comments (showing 1-50 of 326) (326 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 8771 comments Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge
March 15, 2017 through June 14, 2017

We've all been on a scavenger hunt - this time we are doing it with the covers of the books we read! For every book you read from March 15th through June 14th try to find an item on the cover for a category below. List the book in the category and provide the cover along with the date you finished reading the book. The rules are simple:
● One item per book.
● Each category is five items maximum. To complete a category, find 5 different items.
● Items in each category must be distinct - one only cover with a dog, but remember wolves and dogs aren't the same thing!
● For items to be distinct, they have to be different both ways. A woman's bracelet and a man's bracelet are the same and both can't be used - no matter how you look at it, it is a bracelet. But a river and a waterfall are different because while a waterfall is usually part of a river, a river isn't a waterfall.
● Audiobooks and rereads are acceptable.
● You may use the cover from any edition, for example, you can use the ebook cover even if you listen to the audiobook.
● The minimum page count for this challenge is 75 pages.
● To post your completion, please show the cover and the date you finished reading the book.
● If you want to use an unconventional item for a category, you will need to explain how it fits from the story - for example, if the heroine stabs someone with a pen, the pen is a weapon and can count for that category if found on the cover.

Pick a level and begin reading on March 15th!

Levels:
Level 1 - Find any 10 items on your book covers.
Level 2 - Find 15 items on your book covers, with one category complete.
Level 3 - Find 25 items on your book covers, with two categories complete.
Level 4 - Find 35 items on your book covers, with four categories complete.
Level 5 - Find 45 items total on your book covers so all categories complete.

Bonus:
Read a books with items from five different categories on the cover.
The bonus may be as many books as you find!

Super Ultimate Bonus:
Read a book with an item from ALL the categories on the cover!
I don't know if this is possible, but I can't wait to see if someone finds one!

Categories:

Jewelry:
Examples: ring, necklace, earring, bracelet, cufflink

Articles of Clothing:
Examples: shirt, dress, pants, tie, gloves, shoes

Modes of transport:
Examples: car, boat, plane, bike

Animals:
Examples: dog, cat, horse, bird

Homes/Buildings:
Examples: house, mansion, castle, highrise, barn

Weapons:
Examples: gun, knife, sword

Household items:
Examples: lamp, bed, table, rug

Bodies of Water:
Examples: ocean, lake, river, puddle

Items Found in Nature:
Examples: tree, flower, grass

You may update your original post with your progress or repost post to show off your treasures, it is your choice. But please repost upon completion so we can all see what you found!

Happy Hunting!!

message 2: by MountainKat, Moderator (last edited Mar 05, 2017 08:53PM) (new)

Posting Example:

Level 1 Completed. Please note, Level 2 is not completed even though 15 items have been found - no category has been completed.

Jewelry: 3 of 5.
Ring - First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones 3.31.17
Necklace - My Liege of Dark Haven by Cherise Sinclair 4.2.17
Earrings - Confessions of an Improper Bride by Jennifer Haymore 4.10.17

First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1) by Darynda Jones My Liege of Dark Haven (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #3) by Cherise Sinclair Confessions of an Improper Bride (Donovan Sisters, #1) by Jennifer Haymore

Articles of Clothing: 0 of 5.

Modes of Transport: 2 of 5.
Carriage - The Duke and I by Julia Quinn 4.4.17
Truck - One Snowy Night by Jill Shalvis 4.12.17

The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1) by Julia Quinn One Snowy Night (Heartbreaker Bay, #2.5) by Jill Shalvis

Animals 2 of 5.
Dog - Unwrapping Hank by Eli Easton 4.6.17
Turkey - Turkey in the Snow by Amy Lane 4.21.17

Unwrapping Hank (Unwrapping Hank, #1) by Eli Easton Turkey in the Snow by Amy Lane

Homes/Buildings: 0 of 5.

Weapons: 3 of 5.
Arrow - Cupid Has a Heart-On by Tara Sivec 3.20.17
Sword - Fantasy in Death by J.D. Robb 3.28.17
Dagger - Blood Vow by J.R. Ward 4.8.17

Cupid Has a Heart-On (The Holidays, #2) by Tara Sivec Fantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. Robb Blood Vow (Black Dagger Legacy, #2) by J.R. Ward

Household Items: 2 of 5.
Bed - Duchess By Night by Eloisa James 3.18.17
Glass - Cream of the Crop by Alice Clayton 4.15.17

Duchess By Night (Desperate Duchesses, #3) by Eloisa James Cream of the Crop (Hudson Valley, #2) by Alice Clayton

Bodies of Water: 1 of 5.
Fountain - Accidentally on Purpose by Jill Shalvis 3.25.17

Accidentally on Purpose (Heartbreaker Bay, #3) by Jill Shalvis

Items Found in Nature: 2 of 5.
Clouds - Already Freakn' Mated by Eve Langlais 3.19.17
Trees - Human and Freakn' by Eve Langlais 3.22.17

Already Freakn' Mated (Freakn' Shifters, #3) by Eve Langlais Human and Freakn' (Freakn' Shifters, #4) by Eve Langlais

message 3: by MountainKat, Moderator (last edited May 28, 2017 06:05PM) (new)

Q&A

message 4: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

message 5: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

message 6: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

message 7: by Bookchaser (last edited Jun 12, 2017 02:35AM) (new)

Bookchaser | 1572 comments Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge
Duration: March 15, 2017 - June 14, 2017
Level: 5

45/45 Completed

The Rules:
● One item per book.
● Each category is five items maximum. To complete a category, find 5 different items.
● Items in each category must be distinct - one only cover with a dog, but remember wolves and dogs aren't the same thing!
● For items to be distinct, they have to be different both ways. A woman's bracelet and a man's bracelet are the same and both can't be used - no matter how you look at it, it is a bracelet. But a river and a waterfall are different because while a waterfall is usually part of a river, a river isn't a waterfall.
● You may use the cover from any edition of the book.
● To post your completion, please show the cover and the date you finished reading the book.

Categories:

Jewelry: (5/5)
Ring: A Matter of Scandal by Suzanne Enoch - 05/12/17
Earring: Fire Bound by Christine Feehan - 05/16/17
Bracelet: The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy by Julia Quinn - 03/18/17
Cufflink: The CEO Buys In by Nancy Herkness - 04/06/17
Watch: Just One Taste by Kimberly Kincaid - 05/02/17

A Matter of Scandal (With This Ring, #3) by Suzanne Enoch Fire Bound (Sea Haven, #5) by Christine Feehan The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #4) by Julia Quinn The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1) by Nancy Herkness Just One Taste (Pine Mountain, #4.5) by Kimberly Kincaid

Articles of Clothing: (5/5)
Shirt: Love Blooms on Main Street by Olivia Miles - 05/07/17
Dress: Chasing I Do by Marina Adair - 04/07/17
Pants: Galahad in Jeans by Jennifer Blake - 04/08/17
Tie: The Irishman's Christmas Gamble: A Wager of Hearts Novella by Nancy Herkness - 04/25/17
Hat: Sunset at Keyhole Canyon by Jesse Hayworth - 03/15/17

Love Blooms on Main Street (Briar Creek, #4) by Olivia Miles Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1) by Marina Adair Galahad in Jeans (Louisiana Knights, #2) by Jennifer Blake The Irishman's Christmas Gamble (Wager of Hearts #2.5) by Nancy Herkness Sunset at Keyhole Canyon (Mustang Ridge, #0.5) by Jesse Hayworth

Modes of Transport: (5/5)
Car: Full Tilt by Janet Evanovich - 04/09/17
Boat: A Taste of Sugar by Marina Adair - 04/24/17
Jet Plane: The Abducted Heart by Jennifer Blake - 05/07/17
Motorcycle: Tristan on a Harley by Jennifer Blake - 04/28/17
Cruise Ship: Priceless Love by Emily Walters - 05/29/17

Full Tilt (Full #2) by Janet Evanovich A Taste of Sugar (Sugar, Georgia, #3) by Marina Adair The Abducted Heart by Jennifer Blake Tristan on a Harley (Louisiana Knights, #3) by Jennifer Blake Priceless Love by Emily Walters

Animals: (5/5)
Dog: Harvest at Mustang Ridge by Jesse Hayworth - 05/25/17
Horse: Wild Horses, Wild Hearts: A Sweet Historical Romance Novella by Charlene Whitman - 04/26/17
Polar Bear: Guardian's Mate by Jennifer Ashley - 04/05/17
Wolf: Red Wolf by Jennifer Ashley - 05/08/17
Dragon: Fire in His Kiss by Ruby Dixon - 04/20/17

Harvest at Mustang Ridge (Mustang Ridge, #3) by Jesse Hayworth Wild Horses, Wild Hearts (The Front Range Series, #1) by Charlene Whitman Guardian's Mate (Shifters Unbound, #9) by Jennifer Ashley Red Wolf (Shifters Unbound, #10) by Jennifer Ashley Fire in His Kiss (Fireblood, #2) by Ruby Dixon

Homes/Buildings: (5/5)
Barn: Love Me Again by Jaci Burton - 06/02/17
Carriage House: Far from Perfect by Barbara Longley - 04/15/17
Cabin: Winter at Mustang Ridge by Jesse Hayworth - 05/17/17
Stadium: The All-Star Antes Up by Nancy Herkness - 04/13/17
Small Shops: Pitch Perfect by LuAnn McLane - 05/21/17

Love Me Again (Hope, #7) by Jaci Burton Far from Perfect (Perfect, Indiana, #1) by Barbara Longley Winter at Mustang Ridge (Mustang Ridge, #2) by Jesse Hayworth The All-Star Antes Up (Wager of Hearts, #2) by Nancy Herkness Pitch Perfect (Cricket Creek, #3) by Luann McLane

Weapons: (5/5)
Gun: Single Dad Sheriff by Lisa Childs - 06/07/17
M4: Her Wild Hero by Paige Tyler - 04/18/17
Knife: Beyond The Shadows by Jess Granger - 06/04/17
Sword: Virtual Desire by Ann Lawrence - 05/28/17
Spear: Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs - 05/20/17

Single Dad Sheriff by Lisa Childs Her Wild Hero (X-Ops, #3) by Paige Tyler Beyond The Shadows (Realms Beyond, #2) by Jess Granger Virtual Desire by Ann Lawrence Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9) by Patricia Briggs

Household items: (5/5)
Bed: Coming Home to Mustang Ridge by Jesse Hayworth - 06/12/17
Bench: It's In His Smile by Shelly Alexander - 06/11/17
Rocking Chair: A Margin in Time by Laura Hayden - 03/25/17
Mirror: Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn - 05/03/17
Christmas Tree: Christmas Knight: A Holiday Novella by Jennifer Blake - 04/30/17

Coming Home to Mustang Ridge (Mustang Ridge, #5) by Jesse Hayworth It's In His Smile (A Red River Valley Novel) by Shelly Alexander A Margin in Time by Laura Hayden Because of Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys, #1) by Julia Quinn Christmas Knight A Holiday Novella (Louisiana Knights Book 4) by Jennifer Blake

Bodies of Water: (5/5)
Ocean: Only a Kiss by Mary Balogh - 05/24/17
Lake: This Thing Called Love by Miranda Liasson - 05/12/17
River: It's In His Touch by Shelly Alexander - 04/27/17
Waterfall: Firelight at Mustang Ridge by Jesse Hayworth - 05/31/17
Bay: Come A Little Bit Closer by Bella Andre - 04/11/17

Only a Kiss (The Survivors' Club, #6) by Mary Balogh This Thing Called Love (Mirror Lake, #1) by Miranda Liasson It's In His Touch (Red River Valley, #2) by Shelly Alexander Firelight at Mustang Ridge (Mustang Ridge, #4) by Jesse Hayworth Come A Little Bit Closer (San Francisco Sullivans, #7; The Sullivans, #7) by Bella Andre

Items Found in Nature: (5/5)
Trees: Montana Cherries by Kim Law - 03/22/17
Flowers: Summer at Mustang Ridge by Jesse Hayworth - 03/27/17
Clouds: My One by Dara Joy - 04/21/17
Mountains: It's In His Heart by Shelly Alexander - 04/22/17
Mistletoe: Blame It on the Mistletoe by Nicole Michaels - 03/19/17

Montana Cherries (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #1) by Kim Law Summer at Mustang Ridge (Mustang Ridge, #1) by Jesse Hayworth My One by Dara Joy It's In His Heart (Red River Valley, #1) by Shelly Alexander Blame It on the Mistletoe by Nicole Michaels

You may update your original post with your progress or repost post to show off your treasures, it is your choice. But please repost upon completion so we can all see what you found!

message 8: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 8771 comments I'm in. Considering how reading is going and what the future looks like, I'm going to go with Level 2.

message 9: by Susan (last edited Jun 09, 2017 11:16AM) (new)

Susan (Scoutmomskf) | 1327 comments Though my reading has fallen off a bit since my move, I'm still shooting for the top. We'll see how it goes.

42/45
0/Bonus

Categories:

Jewelry:
1. Callie's Christmas Wish - Merline Lovelace (HSE #2512 - Nov 2016) (bracelet) - Apr 4
2. The Ten-Day Baby Takeover - Karen Booth (HD #2509 - Apr 2017)(watch) - Apr 16
3. Fugitive Bride - Paula Graves (HI #1699 - Mar 2017) (necklace) - Apr 27
4. I Thee Wed - Celeste Bradley (Signet - May 2016) (earrings) - May 10
5. The Lawman's Convenient Bride - Christine Rimmer (HSE #2545 - May 2017)(ring) - May 26

Callie's Christmas Wish by Merline Lovelace The Ten-Day Baby Takeover (Billionaires and Babies #80) by Karen Booth Fugitive Bride (Campbell Cove Academy #3) by Paula Graves I Thee Wed (Worthington, #4) by Celeste Bradley The Lawman's Convenient Bride by Christine Rimmer

Articles of Clothing:
1. Kiss Me Hello - Grace Burrowes (Sourcebooks Casablanca - Mar 2015) (shirt) - Mar 22
2. Love Me Before Dawn - Lindsay McKenna (SIM #44 - Apr 1984) (flight suit) - Mar 23
3. All I Want - Jill Shalvis (Berkley - Oct 2015) - Apr 3
4. Christmas in Mustang Creek - Linda Lael Miller (HQN - Oct 2015) (cowboy hat) - Apr 5
5. A Family in Wyoming - Lynnette Kent (HWR #1620 - Nov 2016)(coat) - Apr 13

Kiss Me Hello (Sweetest Kisses, #3) by Grace Burrowes Love Me Before Dawn by Lindsay McKenna All I Want (Animal Magnetism, #7) by Jill Shalvis Christmas in Mustang Creek (The Brides of Bliss County, #4) by Linda Lael Miller A Family in Wyoming by Lynnette Kent

Modes of transport:
1. The Last Bride - Beverly Lewis (Bethany House - Apr 2014) (buggy) - Mar 15
2. The Friends We Keep - Susan Mallery (Mira - Feb 2016) (bicycle) - Mar 31
3. Quick-Draw Cowboy - Joanna Wayne (HI #1708 - May 2017) (horse) - May 17
4. First Time with a Highlander - Gwyn Cready (Sourcebooks Casablanca - Oct 2015)(sailing ship) - May 20
5. One Texas Cowboy Too Many - Carolyn Brown (Sourcebooks Casablanca - Mar 2016)(pickup truck) - May 25

The Last Bride (Home to Hickory Hollow, #5) by Beverly Lewis The Friends We Keep (Mischief Bay, #2) by Susan Mallery Quick-Draw Cowboy (The Kavanaughs #2) by Joanna Wayne First Time with a Highlander (Sirens of the Scottish Borderlands, #2) by Gwyn Cready One Texas Cowboy Too Many (Burnt Boot, Texas, #3) by Carolyn Brown

Animals:
1. Always a Cowboy - Linda Lael Miller (HQN - Sept 2016)(horses) - Mar 30
2. Still the One - Jill Shalvis (Berkley - Apr 2015) (dog) - Apr 2
3. In the Rancher's Arms - Trish Milburn (HWR #1638 - Apr 2017) (cattle) - Apr 14

Always a Cowboy (The Carsons of Mustang Creek, #2) by Linda Lael Miller Still the One (Animal Magnetism, #6) by Jill Shalvis In the Rancher's Arms (Blue Falls, Texas #10) by Trish Milburn

Homes/Buildings:
1. My Kind of Wonderful - Jill Shalvis (Grand Central - Dec 2015) (cabin) - Mar 16
2. Wicked Intentions - Elizabeth Hoyt (Grand Central - Aug 2010) (row houses) - Mar 28
3. The Cowboy's Runaway Bride - Nancy Robards Thompson (HSE #2523 - Jan 2017)(barn) - Apr 5
4. Forged in Desire - Brenda Jackson (HQN - Feb 2017) (highrise) - Apr 28
5. A Fortune in Waiting - Michelle Major (HSE #2521 - Jan 2017) (restaurant) - Apr 29

My Kind of Wonderful (Cedar Ridge, #2) by Jill Shalvis Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1) by Elizabeth Hoyt The Cowboy's Runaway Bride by Nancy Robards Thompson Forged in Desire (The Protectors #1) by Brenda Jackson A Fortune in Waiting by Michelle Major

Weapons:
1. Tracker's Sin - Sarah McCarty (Spice - Oct 2010) (knife) - Apr 11
2. The Prince and I - Karen Hawkins (Pocket - Aug 2015) (bow and arrow) - Apr 17
3. Agent Bride - Beverly Long (HI #1608 - Dec 2015) (gun) - Apr 19
4. Locked, Loaded and SEALed - Carol Ericson (HI #1703 - Apr 2017) (sniper rifle) - May 15

Tracker's Sin (Hell's Eight, #4) by Sarah McCarty The Prince and I (The Oxenburg Princes, #2) by Karen Hawkins Agent Bride (Return to Ravesville #2) by Beverly Long Locked, Loaded and SEALed (Red, White and Built #1) by Carol Ericson

Household items:
1. The Last Chance Christmas Ball - Mary Jo Putney, Jo Beverley, et al (Kensington - Oct 2015) (candlestick) - Mar 27
2. Can't Fight This Feeling - Christie Ridgway (HQN - July 2015)(hose) - Apr 10
3. A Date at the Altar - Cathy Maxwell (Avon - Oct 2016) (bed) - Apr 12
4. Because of Miss Bridgerton - Julia Quinn (Avon - Apr 2016) (mirror) - Apr 20
5. Loving Lord Ash - Sally MacKenzie (Zebra - Mar 2014) (rug) - Apr 28

The Last Chance Christmas Ball by Mary Jo Putney Can't Fight This Feeling (Cabin Fever, #3) by Christie Ridgway A Date at the Altar (Marrying the Duke, #3) by Cathy Maxwell Because of Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys, #1) by Julia Quinn Loving Lord Ash (Duchess of Love, #3) by Sally MacKenzie

Bodies of Water:
1. Nobody But You - Jill Shalvis (Grand Central - Apr 2016) (lake) - Mar 17
2. Law and Disorder - Heather Graham (HI #1689 - Feb 2017) (ocean) - Mar 20
3. Hold Fast 'Til Morning - Beth Brookes/Lindsay McKenna (Jove - Mar 1982) (bay) - Mar 24
4. The Daredevil Snared - Stephanie Laurens (Mira - July 2016) (river) - June 3
5. A Shocking Delight - Jo Beverley (Signet - Apr 2014) (English Channel) - June 9

Nobody But You (Cedar Ridge, #3) by Jill Shalvis Law and Disorder (The Finnegan Connection, #1) by Heather Graham Hold Fast 'Til Morning by Beth Brookes The Daredevil Snared (The Adventurers Quartet, #3) by Stephanie Laurens A Shocking Delight (Company of Rogues, #15) by Jo Beverley

Items Found in Nature:
1. Hot Cowboy Nights - Carolyn Brown (Forever - June 2016) (flowers) - Mar 19
2. The Rebel of Copper Creek - R.C. Ryan (Forever - Feb 2015) (mountains) - Mar 21
3. Untamed Desire - Beth Brookes/Lindsay McKenna (Jove - June 1982) (snow) - Mar 24
4. His Mail-Order Bride - Tatiana March (HH #1319 - Mar 2017) (trees) - Mar 29
5. Dr. Do-or-Die - Lara Lacomb (HRS #1930 - Jan 2017) (ice floes) - Apr 6

Hot Cowboy Nights (Lucky Penny Ranch, #2) by Carolyn Brown The Rebel of Copper Creek (Copper Creek Cowboys, #2) by R.C. Ryan Untamed Desire by Beth Brookes His Mail-Order Bride (The Fairfax Brides #1) by Tatiana March Dr. Do-or-Die (Doctors in Danger #2) by Lara Lacombe

Bonus

message 10: by Leigh (last edited Apr 06, 2017 02:49PM) (new)

Leigh | 227 comments Romance Readers Reading Challenges Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge - March 15, 2017 through June 14, 2017

Levels: Level 1 - Find any 10 items on your book covers.

Completed: 10/10

Categories:

Articles of Clothing:
Kilt- The Many Sins of Lord Cameron (MacKenzies & McBrides, #3) by Jennifer Ashley3/27
Dress Witch Glitch (Magic and Mayhem, #2) by Robyn Peterman4/3
Pants Undeniably Yours (Kowalski Family, #2) by Shannon Stacey4/5

Modes of transport:
Limo- Vamps and the City (Love at Stake, #2) by Kerrelyn Sparks 3/24

Animals:
Horse- When It's Right (Montana Men, #2) by Jennifer Ryan3/25
Elephant- Gladys Aylward The Adventure of a Lifetime (Christian Heroes Then & Now) by Janet Benge 3/28

Homes/Buildings:
Castle- Waterfall (River of Time, #1) by Lisa Tawn Bergren 3/31

Household items:
Piano- Rock Wedding (Rock Kiss, #4) by Nalini Singh3/19
Curtains The Love of a Rogue (The Heart of a Duke, #3) by Christi Caldwell4/6

Items Found in Nature:
Flower- RoseBlood by A.G. Howard 3/21

message 11: by J.C. (last edited Jun 15, 2017 01:26PM) (new)

J.C. (LadyRose1011) | 386 comments Romance Readers Reading Challenges Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge - March 15, 2017 through June 14, 2017

Level 2 - Find 15 items
Categories: 15/15

Jewelry:

Articles of Clothing:
1.) Mucsle-shirt: B785 (Cyborgs More Than Machines, #3) by Eve Langlais by: Eve Langlais {3-22-17}
2.) Tube-Top w/ Vest: River Marked (Mercy Thompson, #6) by Patricia Briggs by: Patricia Briggs {3-25-17}
3.)Kilt: Highlander's Challenge (Challenge, #1) by Jo Barrett by: Jo Barrett {3-29-17}
4.)Bra: Buying the Virgin - Box Set One Books 1 to 5 of the 'Buying the Virgin' Series (Buying the Virgin Box Set) by Simone Leigh by: Simone Leigh {4-1-17}
5.) Hat: What Light by Jay Asher by: Jay Asher by: {4-4-17}
6. Shirt: Gable (The Powers That Be, #1) by Harper Bentley by: {4/6/17}

Modes of transport:
1.) Car: Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson, #7) by Patricia Briggs by: Patricia Briggs {4-1-17}
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

Animals:
Examples: dog, cat, horse, bird8 7yu6/
1.) Horse: The Journey (After The End, #2) by Emma Parker by: Emma Parker {3-23-17}
2.) Bird: Whiskey Witches - Complete Season 1 by S.M. Blooding by: S.M. Blooding {3-30-17}
3.)
4.)
5.)

Homes/Buildings:
1.) Highrise: Fated (Dark Protectors, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti by: Rebecca Zanetti {3/18/17}

Weapons:

Household items:

1.) Door: The Breeding Rites (After The End, #1) by Emma Parker Emma Parker {3-15-17}

Bodies of Water:
1) Ocean: The Wild Sight by Loucinda McGary Loucinda McGary {3-21-17}
2.) Waterfall: Her SEAL Protector by Jillian Burns by: Jillian Burns {3-30-17}

Items Found in Nature:
1.) Grass: Cowboy Untamed (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #7) by Vicki Lewis Thompson by: Vicki Lewis Thompson {3-30-17}
2.) Palm Trees: Slave Island by Claire Thompson by: Claire Thompson {4-5-17}

message 12: by Sandra (last edited May 30, 2017 01:30AM) (new)

Sandra | 457 comments I'm in!
Level 5

Jewelry:
1 Earring - You Don't Own Me - Georgia Le Carre - 12 APR
2 Bracelet - Make Me Naked - Lucia Jordan - 30 MAR
3 Ring - Promise My Love - Melissa Foster - 3 APR
4 Tiara - Seaside Hearts - Melissa Foster - 7 APR
5 Necklace - The Queen's New Year Secret - Maisey Yates - 8 APR
You Don't Own Me (The Russian Don, #1) by Georgia Le Carre Make Me Naked - Complete Series by Lucia Jordan Promise My Love (A Short Story, The Bradens Book 7) Bradens Ever After, Rex & Jade, Wedding by Melissa Foster Seaside Hearts (Seaside Summers #2; Love in Bloom #25) by Melissa Foster The Queen's New Year Secret (Princes of Petras, #2) by Maisey Yates

Articles of Clothing:
1 Tie - Hero - Samantha Young - 17 MAR
2 T Shirt - Pushing the Limits - Brooke Cumberland - 23 APR
3 Hat - Divorced, Desperate and Dead - Christie Craig - 10 APR
4 Jacket - Agent Cowboy - Debra Webb - 24 MAR
5 Skirt - Hot Six - Janet Evanovich - 17 MAR
Hero by Samantha Young Pushing the Limits by Brooke Cumberland Divorced, Desperate and Dead (Divorced and Desperate #4) by Christie Craig Agent Cowboy (Colby Agency, #18) by Debra Webb Hot Six (Stephanie Plum, #6) by Janet Evanovich

Modes of transport:
1 Fire truck - The Mighty Quinns: Dylan - Kate Hoffmann - 16 MAR
2 Car - King and Kingdom - Danielle Bourdon - 19 APR
3 Plane - Heir in Exile - Danielle Bourdon - 19 APR
4 Motor Bike - Hard Eight - Janet Evanovich - 5 APR
5 Boat - Nerds Like It Hot - Vicki Lewis Thompson - 2 APR
The Mighty Quinns Dylan (The Mighty Quinns, #2) by Kate Hoffmann King and Kingdom (Latvala Royals, #2) by Danielle Bourdon Heir in Exile (Latvala Royals, #3) by Danielle Bourdon Hard Eight (Stephanie Plum, #8) by Janet Evanovich Nerds Like It Hot (Nerds, #6) by Vicki Lewis Thompson

Animals:
1 Dog - Divorced, Desperate and Deceived - Christie Craig - 2 APR
2 Butterfly - Soar - Zara Cox - 26 MAR
3 Horse - Rode Hard, Put Up Wet - Lorelei James - 5 APR
4 Cat - Murder by the Book - Sylvia Selfman - 21 APR
5 Wolf - Lover's Instinct - Katie Reus - 17 APR
Divorced, Desperate and Deceived (Divorced and Desperate #3) by Christie Craig Soar (Indigo Lounge, #4) by Zara Cox Rode Hard, Put Up Wet (Rough Riders, #2) by Lorelei James Murder by the Book (Izzy Greene #2) by Sylvia Selfman Lover's Instinct (Moon Shifter, #1.5) by Katie Reus

Homes/Buildings:
1 House - Talk Nerdy to Me - Vicki Lewis Thompson - 19 MAR
2 Highrise - Colby Conspiracy - Debra Webb - 12 MAY
3 Houses Of Parliament - Wanted - Demelza Watts - 29 MAY
4 Gazebo - When We Touch - Brenda Novak - 20 APR
5 Cabin - The Cowboy Ropes a Bride - Kristin Miller - 30 MAY
Talk Nerdy to Me (Nerds, #5) by Vicki Lewis Thompson Colby Conspiracy (Colby Agency, #21) by Debra Webb Wanted (Love in London #1) by Demelza Watts When We Touch (Whiskey Creek, #0.5) by Brenda Novak The Cowboy Ropes a Bride (Kiss County Bachelors Book 1) by Kristin Miller

Weapons:
1 Dagger - Lover Enshrined - J.R. Ward - 15 MAR
2 Gun - Midnight Games - Elle Kennedy - 28 APR
3 Sword - Avenger's Heat - Katie Reus - 6 MAY
4 Knife - Rock Chick Rescue - Kristen Ashley - 4 MAY
5 Syringe - Rock Chick Renegade - Kristen Ashley - 19 MAY
Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6) by J.R. Ward Midnight Games (Killer Instincts, #3) by Elle Kennedy Avenger's Heat (Moon Shifter, #4) by Katie Reus Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2) by Kristen Ashley Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick, #4) by Kristen Ashley

Household items:
1 Bench - Seaside Dreams - Melissa Foster - 1 APR
2 Couch - Unexpected Treasure - Melody Anne - 2 APR
3 Glass - Surrender to Me - Shayla Black - 20 MAY
4 Desk - My Nerdy Valentine - Vicki Lewis Thompson - 7 APR
5 Cup and saucer - Rock Chick Reckoning - Kristen Ashley - 28 MAY
Seaside Dreams (Seaside Summers #1; Love in Bloom #24) by Melissa Foster Unexpected Treasure (The Lost Andersons, #1) by Melody Anne Surrender to Me (Wicked Lovers, #4) by Shayla Black My Nerdy Valentine (Nerds, #7) by Vicki Lewis Thompson Rock Chick Reckoning (Rock Chick, #6) by Kristen Ashley

Bodies of Water:
1 Sea - Labeled Love - Danielle Rocco - 27 MAR
2 Lake - Tough Customer - Sandra Brown - 15 MAY
3 Puddle - Jumping in Puddles - Barbara Elsborg - 18 APR
4 Fountain - Finding Southern Comfort - Barbara Lohr - 22 APR
5 River - The River Leith - Leta Blake - 6 MAY
Labeled Love (L.A. Love, #1) by Danielle Rocco Tough Customer (Mitchell & Associates #2) by Sandra Brown Jumping in Puddles (Unnamed London PNR Series #1) by Barbara Elsborg Finding Southern Comfort (Windy City Romance, #.5) by Barbara Lohr The River Leith by Leta Blake

Items Found in Nature:
1 Flower - Black Iris - Leah Raeder - 10 MAY
2 Clouds - Holiday Treasure - Melody Anne - 6 APR
3 Sand - Priceless Treasure - Melody Anne - 7 APR
4 Snow - The Ultimate Treasure - Melody Anne - 3 MAY
5 Tree - Murder over Miami - Sylvia Selfman - 24 APR
Black Iris by Leah Raeder Holiday Treasure (The Lost Andersons, #3) by Melody Anne Priceless Treasure (The Lost Andersons, #4) by Melody Anne The Ultimate Treasure (The Lost Andersons, #5) by Melody Anne Murder over Miami (Izzy Greene #4) by Sylvia Selfman

Bonus:
1 House, Grass, Couch, Jeans, Bracelet - The Fab Life - Mercy Amare - 7 MAY
The Fab Life by Mercy Amare

message 13: by Alexa (last edited Apr 08, 2017 04:17PM) (new)

Alexa (psreadthisbook) | 208 comments Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge
March 15, 2017 - June 14, 2017

Level Complete
0/5

Categories

1. Jewelry
ring, necklace, earring, bracelet, cufflink
0/5 Read

2. Articles of Clothing
shirt, dress, pants, tie, gloves, shoes
3/5 Read
1. Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
(shirt)
2. The Hooker and the Hermit by L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid (running shorts)
3. Timing by Mary Calmes (cowboy hat)

Him (Him #1) by Sarina Bowen The Hooker and the Hermit (Rugby, #1) by L.H. Cosway Timing (Timing, #1) by Mary Calmes

3. Modes of Transportation
car, boat, plane, bike
0/5 Read

4. Animals
dog, cat, bird, horse
0/5 Read

5. Homes/ Buildings
house, mansion, castle, highrise, barn
1/5 Read
1. Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare (Castle)

Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After, #1) by Tessa Dare

6. Weapons
gun, knife, sword
1/5 Read
1. Cut & Run by Abigail Roux and Madeleine Urban (knife)

Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1) by Abigail Roux

7. Household Items
lamp, bed, table, rug
0/5 Read

8. Bodies of Water
ocean, lake, river, puddle
0/5 Read

9. Items Found in Nature
trees, flowers, grass
2/5 Read
1. Saving Grace by Julie Garwood (tulips)
2. Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout (leaves)

Saving Grace by Julie Garwood Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 14: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 9158 comments Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge

0/10 Completed

Categories

1. Jewelry
2. Articles of Clothing
4. Animals
5. Homes/ Buildings
6. Weapons
7. Household Items
8. Bodies of Water
9. Items Found in Nature

message 15: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 8771 comments Sandra wrote: "I'm in!
Level 5"

O!M!G! You are scary organized!!

message 16: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 457 comments MountainKat wrote: "Sandra wrote: "I'm in!
Level 5"

O!M!G! You are scary organized!!"

LOL!!! I love when a new challenge is posted on my day off! I'm having trouble with the water category and the bonus. I don't think the extra bonus is going to happen!!

message 17: by Karen ♐ (last edited Jun 04, 2017 04:36PM) (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 294 comments Romance Readers Reading Challenges Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge - March 15, 2017 through June 14, 2017

Each category is five items maximum. To complete a category, find 5 different items
The minimum page count for this challenge is 75 pages

Levels:

20/?

Jewelry:
♐1. Ring - Real Good Love - 4/6
Real Good Love (Real Duet, #2) by Meghan March
♐2. Pearl Necklace - Obsession - 5/20
Obsession (Steel Brothers Saga, #2) by Helen Hardt

Articles of Clothing - COMPLETED:
♐1. Tie - Primal Passion - 4/16
Primal Passion (Trinity Masters #2) by Mari Carr
♐2. Pants - Brighter Than the Sun - 3/19
Brighter Than the Sun (KGI, #11) by Maya Banks
♐3. Suit Coat - Sweet Sinful Nights - 4/2
Sweet Sinful Nights (Sinful Nights, #1) by Lauren Blakely
♐4. Shirt - The Sexy One - 4/4
The Sexy One by Lauren Blakely
♐5. Shorts - Taylor's Temptation - 4/10
Taylor's Temptation (Tall, Dark & Dangerous, #10) by Suzanne Brockmann

Modes of transport:
♐1. Motorcycle - Exquisite Trouble - 4/9
Exquisite Trouble (Iron Horse MC, #1) by Ann Mayburn
♐2. Airplane - Not Quite Perfect - 6/3
Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5) by Catherine Bybee

Animals:
♐1. Horse - Adam - 4/28
Adam (Farraday Country - Book One) by Chris Keniston

Homes/Buildings:
♐1. Building - Extreme Exposure - 3/22
Extreme Exposure (I-Team, #1) by Pamela Clare
♐2. Barn - Rocky Mountain Haven - 5/8
Rocky Mountain Haven (Six Pack Ranch #2; Rocky Mountain House #2) by Vivian Arend

Weapons:
♐1. Gun - For His Eyes Only - 5/27
For His Eyes Only (Masters and Mercenaries, #13) by Lexi Blake

Household items:
♐1. Ladder - The Life She Wants - 4/2
The Life She Wants by Robyn Carr
♐2. Chair - Season for Love - 4/4
Season for Love (The McCarthys of Gansett Island, #6) by Marie Force

Bodies of Water:
♐1. Lake: Guilty Pleasures - 4/20
Guilty Pleasures by Kitty Thomas
♐2. Inlet (Puget Sound): Heart of Ash - 5/5
Heart of Ash (Tryst Island, #4) by Sabrina York

Items Found in Nature:
♐1. Trees: Keepsake - 4/30
Keepsake (True North, #3) by Sarina Bowen
♐2. Flowers: Reunion in Death - 4/14
Reunion in Death (In Death, #14) by J.D. Robb
♐3. Grass: Island Summer: A Seacoast Island Romance: Volume 1 - 5/17
Island Summer A Seacoast Island Romance Volume 1 by Jessica Randolph

message 18: by Pam (last edited Mar 06, 2017 10:07PM) (new)

Pam (TXPam) | 136 comments Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge

We've all been on a scavenger hunt - this time we are doing it with the covers of the books we read! For every book you read from March 15th through June 14th try to find an item on the cover for a category below. List the book in the category and provide the cover along with the date you finished reading the book. The rules are simple:
● One item per book.
● You may use the cover from any edition, for example, you can use the ebook cover even if you listen to the audiobook.
● If you want to use an unconventional item for a category, you will need to explain how it fits from the story - for example, if the heroine stabs someone with a pen, the pen is a weapon and can count for that category if found on the cover.

Levels:

Bonus:

Super Ultimate Bonus:

Categories:

Jewelry:
Examples: ring, necklace, earring, bracelet, cufflink, pin or brooch, watch

Articles of Clothing:
Examples: shirt, dress, pants, tie, gloves, shoes, socks, vest, coat, boots

Modes of transport:
Examples: car/truck, boat, plane, bike,train, horse, horse and carriage, motor cycle

Animals:
Examples: dog, cat, horse, bird, lion, panther, monkey, leopard, wolves, tiger

Homes/Buildings:
Examples: house, mansion, castle, high rise, barn, cottage

Weapons:
Examples: gun, knife, sword, explosives, rope

Household items:
Examples: lamp, bed, table, rug, couch, chair, towels, dishes, pots and pans, silver ware, blankets, desk, crib, spinning wheel, cradle

Bodies of Water:
Examples: ocean, lake, river, puddle, waterfall,

Items Found in Nature:
Examples: tree, flower, grass, rocks, bees, bugs, spiders, worms, snakes, rain, snow

message 19: by Shelby (last edited Jun 12, 2017 02:05AM) (new)

Shelby (Stang_Lee) | 1062 comments RRRC Quarterly Challenge - Msg

Cover Scavenger Hunt
Min. Page Count: 75

45/45

Jewelry:
1. Tikka (Indian Headpiece) - The Wrath & the Dawn (4/7) ★★★★½
2. Necklace - Sutphin Boulevard (4/24) ★★★★½
3. Jeweled Belt Buckle - Second Grave on the Left (4/25) ★★★★★
4. Hair Clips - The Sidhe (4/27) ★★★★½
5. Bracelet - As You Wish (5/14) ★★★★

The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh Sutphin Boulevard (Five Boroughs, #1) by Santino Hassell Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2) by Darynda Jones The Sidhe (The Heart of All Worlds, #1) by Charlotte Ashe As You Wish (Shatterproof Bond #1) by Isobel Starling

Articles of Clothing:
1. Belt - Total Surrender (3/17) ★★★★★
2. Shoes - The Perks of Being A Wallflower (3/22) ★★★★½
3. Jeans - Violence Begets... (3/23) ★★★★★
4. Flannel Shirt - Hipster Brothel (3/24) ★★★★
5. Tank Top - Shadowshaper (4/1) ★★★½

Total Surrender (Sin Brothers, #4) by Rebecca Zanetti The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky Violence Begets... by P.T. Denys Hipster Brothel by K.A. Merikan Shadowshaper (Shadowshaper, #1) by Daniel José Older

Modes of transport:
1. Dragon - The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (3/21) ★★★★½ (September rides the dragon)
2. Ambulance - Running Hot (4/6) ★★★½
3. Wings - Hades (4/6) ★★★★½ (Hades can fly)
4. Submarine - Enemy Within (4/23) ★★★★★
5. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (4/30) ★★★★

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1) by Catherynne M. Valente Running Hot (EMS Heat, #1) by Stephani Hecht Hades (1001 Dark Nights, #18; Lords of Deliverance, #6.5; Demonica Underworld, #2; Demonica, #11.5) by Larissa Ione Enemy Within (The Executive Office #3) by Tal Bauer Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, #1) by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

Animals:
1. Wolf - Killing Moon (3/21) ★★★★
2. Butterfly - Joy (4/8) ★★★★
3. Panther - Forging the Future (4/9) ★★★★½
4. Reindeer - Blake the Rogue Reindeer & His Cocky Human (4/12) ★★★★
5. Pitbull - Candy Man (5/9) ★★★★

Killing Moon (Moon #1) by Rebecca York Joy (States of Love) by C.S. Poe Forging the Future (Change of Heart, #5) by Mary Calmes Blake the Rogue Reindeer & His Cocky Human (Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer #3) by Candi Kay Candy Man (Candy Man #1) by Amy Lane

Homes/Buildings:
1. Skyscraper - Divergent (3/26) ★★★★½
2. Castle - The Bride and the Beast (4/5) ★★★★½
3. White House - Interlude: First Noel (4/9) ★★★★
4. Apartment Complex - An Honorable Man (4/9) ★★★
5. Circus Tent - The Night Circus (6/4) ★★★★★

Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth The Bride and the Beast (Once Upon a Time, #2) by Teresa Medeiros Interlude First Noel (The Executive Office #1.5) by Tal Bauer An Honorable Man (Men of Manhattan, #7) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Weapons:
1. Sword - Magic Slays (9/16) ★★★★★
2. Arrow - Yes, Professor (3/23) ★★★½
3. Broom - Clean Sweep (3/25) ★★★★★ (Broom turns into whatever Dina needs including a spear)
4. Gun - Enemies of the State (4/3) ★★★★★
5. Magic Wand - Carry On (4/17) ★★★★

Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, #5) by Ilona Andrews Yes, Professor by Renae Kaye Clean Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #1) by Ilona Andrews Enemies of the State (The Executive Office #1) by Tal Bauer Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

Household items:
1. Mirror - Twilight (4/13) ★★★★★
2. Key - Cronin's Key (4/16) ★★★★
3. Bowl - THIRDS Beyond the Books: Volume 2 (4/19) ★★★★½
4. Pillow - Trust (4/26) ★★★★
5. Mattress - Signs (5/22) ★★★★½

Twilight (Dance with the Devil #7) by Megan Derr Cronin's Key (Cronin's Key, #1) by N.R. Walker THIRDS Beyond the Books Volume 2 by Charlie Cochet Trust (Temptation, #3) by Ella Frank Signs by Anna Martin

Bodies of Water:
1. Ocean - Rising Frenzy (3/15) ★★★
2. Lake - Fair Chance (3/18) ★★★★
3. Iceskating Rink - Crashing the Net (4/9) ★★★★
4. Swimming Hole - Marked in Flesh (4/29) ★★★★★ (The only body of water that Meg goes to in the Courtyard)
5. Maelstrom - Undertow (6/11) ★★★★

Rising Frenzy (Men of Myth, #2) by Brandon Witt Fair Chance (All's Fair, #3) by Josh Lanyon Crashing the Net (Crashing, #1) by Samantha Wayland Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) by Anne Bishop Undertow (Whyborne & Griffin, #8.5) by Jordan L. Hawk

Items Found in Nature:
1. Flowers - Jewels of the Sun (3/20) ★★★★½
2. Trees - Sea of Shadows (4/2) ★★★★½
3. Bushes - Little Wolf (4/10) ★★★★½
4. Vines - Truly, Madly (4/11) ★★★★
5. Rocks - It's Complicated (4/24) ★★★★

Jewels of the Sun (Gallaghers of Ardmore, #1) by Nora Roberts Sea of Shadows (Age of Legends, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Little Wolf (Beings in Love, #4) by R. Cooper Truly, Madly (Lucy Valentine, #1) by Heather Webber It's Complicated (Tucker Springs, #7) by L.A. Witt

Bonus:

Truthwitch (6/5) ★★★★★
1. Jewelry - Jeweled Belt Buckle
2. Article of Clothing - Cape
3. Mode of Transportation - Ship
4. Weapon - Sword
5. Body of Water - Ocean/Inlet
6. Item Found in Nature - Rock

Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1) by Susan Dennard

Super Ultimate Bonus:

message 20: by MyzanM (last edited Jun 13, 2017 11:32AM) (new)

MyzanM | 137 comments Of course I'm in... I can't say no to a challenge it seems...

Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge

I'm trying for Level 5.

Categories

1. Jewelry
5/5 Read

1. Ring - Bride by Mistake, 3/25
2. Necklace - Eden, 4/12
3. Bracelet - Cat's Pride, 4/11
4. Nipplering - Gemini, 4/27
5. Crown - Red Queen, 5/15

Bride by Mistake (Montana Born Brides, #3) by Nicole Helm Eden (Eden, #1) by Louise Wise Cat's Pride (Scent of a Mate #1) by Stormy Glenn Gemini by Chris Owen Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard

2. Articles of Clothing
5/5 Read

1. Leather jacket- With Caution, 3/18
2. Tie - The Player and the Pixie, 3/28
3. Hat - Sunset Ridge, 3/22
4. Dress - Satans fotspår
5. Veil - Not-So Temporarily Married

With Caution (With or Without, #2) by J.L. Langley The Player and the Pixie (Rugby, #2) by L.H. Cosway Sunset Ridge by Carol Lynne Satans fotspår (Sagan om Isfolket #13) by Margit Sandemo Not-So Temporarily Married by Fiona Davenport

car, boat, plane, bike
5/5 Read

1. Motorcycle - Rebellious, 4/21
2. Ambulance - If I Stay, 4/14
3. Car - The Sweet Gum Tree, 5/9
4. Carriage - Winter Oranges, 5/7
5. Spaceship - Soldier Mine, 5/21

Rebellious (True Brothers MC, #2) by Gillian Archer If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred Winter Oranges by Marie Sexton Soldier Mine (Thresl Chronicles, #1) by Amber Kell

4. Animals
dog, cat, bird, horse
5/5 Read

1. Bull - Ramses: The Son of Light, 5/2
2. Horse - Touch Me Gently, 3/21
3. Wolf - Have a Little Faith, 4/10
4. Lion - Quarterback Lion, 4/12
5. Dragonfly - Misfits, 5/3

Ramses The Son of Light (Ramses, #1) by Christian Jacq Touch Me Gently by J.R. Loveless Have a Little Faith (Mated, #1) by Diana McKinley Quarterback Lion by Lilly Pink Misfits (Urban Soul, #1) by Garrett Leigh

5. Homes/ Buildings
5/5 Read

1. Church - Buried in a Bog, 3/21
2. Cabin - Snowbound, 3/21
3. Tower - Sacrificed to the Dragon, 3/19
4. Mansion - Oleander House, 3/30
5. Castle - Tess And The Highlander, 4/23

Buried in a Bog (County Cork, #1) by Sheila Connolly Snowbound by Scarlet Blackwell Sacrificed to the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons, #1) by Jessie Donovan Oleander House (Bay City Paranormal Investigations, #1) by Ally Blue Tess And The Highlander (MacPherson Clan, #6) by May McGoldrick

6. Weapons
gun, knife, sword
4/5 Read

1. Arrow - Yes, Professor, 3/22
2. Dagger - My Lord's Judgment, 5/4
3. Gun - Enemies of the State, 5/6
4. Spear - Nerd in Shining Armor, 5/20
5. Schyte - First Grave on the Right, 6/6

Yes, Professor by Renae Kaye My Lord's Judgment by Taylor Law Enemies of the State (The Executive Office #1) by Tal Bauer Nerd in Shining Armor (Nerds, #1) by Vicki Lewis Thompson First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1) by Darynda Jones

7. Household Items
lamp, bed, table, rug
5/5 Read

1. Menorah/ Candelabra - The Holiday Hoax, 3/29
2. Curtains - Heaven, 4/9
3. Notebook - The Emo and the Jock, 4/28
4. Books - Falling, 5/11
5. Beds - Sommarhuset, 5/13

The Holiday Hoax by Skylar M. Cates Heaven (Heaven Sent, #1) by Jet Mykles The Emo and the Jock (The Emo and the Jock, #1) by N. Phillips Falling (Delicious #3) by Sierra Riley Sommarhuset by Anna Fredriksson

8. Bodies of Water
5/5 Read

1. Creek - Feber i blodet, 3/20
2. Lake - Wedding Date Rescue, 4/4
3. Waterfall - Yellowstone Heart Song, 4/24
4. River - Out of Nowhere, 4/26
5. Ocean - Reckless in Rio, 6/13

Feber i blodet (Sagan om Isfolket #12) by Margit Sandemo Wedding Date Rescue by Sonya Weiss Yellowstone Heart Song (Yellowstone Romance, #1) by Peggy L. Henderson Out of Nowhere (Middle of Somewhere, #2) by Roan Parrish Reckless in Rio by M.J. Summers

9. Items Found in Nature
trees, flowers, grass
5/5 Read

1. Peas - Ella Minnow Pea, 3/23
2. Trees - Every Heart a Doorway, 3/24
3. Grass - Dumped in Oz, 3/27
4. Leaves - Claimed, 4/1
5. Rock - Elizabeth's Wolf, 4/13

Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn Every Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children, #1) by Seanan McGuire Dumped in Oz (Tales from Kansas, #1) by Andrew Grey Claimed (Nightwind Pack, #1) by Laurann Dohner Elizabeth's Wolf (Breeds, #3; Wolf Breeds, #1) by Lora Leigh

message 21: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (mooselover) | 723 comments Sandra wrote: "MountainKat wrote: "Sandra wrote: "I'm in!
Level 5"

LOL!!! I love when a new challenge is posted on my day off! I'm having trouble with the water category and th..."

Are you a MF girl or do you read MM. I can probably help you with MM and bodies of water if you want.
Is there a minimum page count for this challenge? I am sure I could help you with a shortish MM book if needed.

message 22: by Mojca (new)

Mojca | 1196 comments I'm in...going for level 5, even though I'll probably not make it.

message 23: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 457 comments Lisa wrote: "Sandra wrote: "MountainKat wrote: "Sandra wrote: "I'm in!
Level 5"

LOL!!! I love when a new challenge is posted on my day off! I'm having trouble with the water ..."

Hi Lisa, I can read both. Any help is always appreciated!

message 24: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (mooselover) | 723 comments Sandra, here are a few ideas for you:

Three's Company by N.R. Walker Hot Lava by Rob Rosen A Walk Through Fire (Through Hell and Back, #1) by Felice Stevens Nothing Casual by Ana J. Phoenix The River Leith by Leta Blake Shawn's Law by Renae Kaye Starfish and Coffee by Kele Moon Keeping Sweets (Newport Boys, #1) by Cate Ashwood Like Coffee and Doughnuts (Dino Martini Mysteries, #1) by Elle Parker Suicide Point by Georgie Leigh

message 25: by Krissy (last edited Jun 03, 2017 11:36PM) (new)

Krissy (krissystewart) | 474 comments KRISSY'S SPOT
Level: 5

(75 pgs min)

✔Jewelry:
(view spoiler)
Hipster Brothel by K.A. Merikan Come What May (All Saints, #1) by A.M. Arthur White Lightning by Adrianna Dane Shelter by Ashley John Blue Mountain (Pack #1) by Cardeno C.

✔Articles of Clothing:
(view spoiler)
Dancer of Death (SPECTR 2, #2) by Jordan L. Hawk Idaho Pride by Sarah Black Ivan (Her Russian Protector, #1) by Roxie Rivera Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane, #1) by Jaye Wells Mac the Mechanic by Rob Colton

✔Modes of transport:
(view spoiler)
Hell for the Company (Brimstone, #1) by Angel Martinez Powerful Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies #1) by Anitra Lynn McLeod This Rough Magic (A Shot in the Dark, #1) by Josh Lanyon Clockwork Heart (Clockwork Love, #1) by Heidi Cullinan The Unlikely Prospect (States of Love) by Lex Chase

✔Animals:
(view spoiler)
Flurry (The White Wolves #1) by Alyson May Bristol The Omega and the Three Bears by Simon Strange Sunset Ridge by Carol Lynne The Choice by Nicholas Sparks Stripes and Twin Horns (Midnight Matings #15) by Joyee Flynn

✔Homes/Buildings:
(view spoiler)
When All the World Sleeps by Lisa Henry A Teacher and a Poet (States of Love) by Cy Blanca Enemies of the State (The Executive Office #1) by Tal Bauer Tournament of Losers by Megan Derr Tristan (Resistant Omegas #1) by Joyee Flynn

✔Weapons:
(view spoiler)
Limited Liability (Sin City, #2) by Tricia Owens Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires #1) by Chloe Neill Counterpoint (Song of the Fallen, #1) by Rachel Haimowitz Tied Up in Knots (Marshals, #3) by Mary Calmes The Nobleman and the Spy by Bonnie Dee

✔Household items:
(view spoiler)
Idaho Battlegrounds by Sarah Black Soft Focus by Reno MacLeod Rock Wedding (Rock Kiss, #4) by Nalini Singh Skim Blood and Savage Verse (Offbeat Crimes #3) by Angel Martinez The Boy with the Painful Tattoo (Holmes & Moriarity, #3) by Josh Lanyon

✔Bodies of Water:
(view spoiler)
Accidentally Omega (The Rogue Pack #2) by Samantha Cayto Soul Storm by Maris Black Enemy Within (The Executive Office #3) by Tal Bauer Alpha Trine (The Valespian Pact #1) by Lexi Ander Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) by Kresley Cole

✔Items Found in Nature:
(view spoiler)
Fair Chance (All's Fair, #3) by Josh Lanyon The Highlander (Victorian Rebels, #3) by Kerrigan Byrne Love Means... No Boundaries (Farm, #2) by Andrew Grey Stay With Me by Lily Adile Lamb I Love You More Than Pierogi (World of Love) by K.A. Merikan

message 26: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 457 comments Lisa wrote: "Sandra, here are a few ideas for you:

Three's Company by N.R. WalkerHot Lava by Rob RosenA Walk Through Fire (Through Hell and Back, #1) by Felice StevensNothing Casual by Ana J. Phoenix[bookcover:The Riv..."

Cheers Lisa. I'll be using your sugesstions. Most of the ones I found were either beach or lake's and you can only use one of each.

message 27: by Calila (last edited Jun 18, 2017 04:51PM) (new)

Calila | 2294 comments I'm in!

45/45

75 page limit

Jewelry:
1. Wedding Band - Fair Chance 03/18/17 ★★★★
2. Wrist Watch - Grounding Griffin 04/13/17 ★★★★★
3. Choker - Yves 04/16/17 ★★
4. Bracelet - The Trouble with Trevor 04/26/17 ★★★
5. Necklace - Faux 04/30/17 ★★★
Fair Chance (All's Fair, #3) by Josh Lanyon Grounding Griffin (Made Marian, #4) by Lucy Lennox Yves (Beyond The Veil, #2) by Toby Aden The Trouble with Trevor (Off Limits, #1) by Cin Forrester Faux (Plus #3) by E. Davies

Articles of Clothing:
1. Tie - Dom of Las Vegas 03/18-19/17 ★★★
2. Santa Hat - Santa Baby 03/20-21/17 ★★★★
3. Gown - Beauty and the Blacksmith 03/27/17 ★★★★★
4. Kilt - Play Dead 03/28/17 ★★★★
5. Sweatpants - The Way You Are 04/01/17 ★★★★
Dom of Las Vegas (Sin City #1) by Tricia Owens Santa Baby (Minnesota Christmas #4) by Heidi Cullinan Beauty and the Blacksmith (Spindle Cove, #3.5) by Tessa Dare Play Dead (Glasgow Lads, #3.5) by Avery Cockburn The Way You Are by L.J. Mile

Modes of transport:
1. Spaceship - Zenith 03/21-22/17 ★★★★
2. Tractor - Will & Patrick Meet the Family 03/29-30/17 ★★★
3. Motorcycle - The Biker's Dom 04/03/17 ★★★★
4. Horse - Kyle 05/08-09/17 ★★★
5.Dragon - The Dragon of His Dreams 05/12-13/17 ★★★★
Zenith (The Interscission Project, #1) by Arshad Ahsanuddin Will & Patrick Meet the Family (Wake Up Married, #2) by Leta Blake The Biker's Dom (The Biker's Pup, #2) by Sean Michael Kyle (Legacy Ranch, #1) by R.J. Scott The Dragon of His Dreams (Fires of Fate, #2) by Ann-Katrin Byrde

Animals:
1. Cat - Brush with Catastrophe 04/01-02/17 ★★
2. Turtle - Muscling Through 04/07/17 ★★★★★
3. Butterfly - Joy 04/12/17 ★★★★★
4. Tiger - Strays 04/22/17 ★★★★
5. Griffin - Forsaken 04/28-29/17 ★★★★★
Brush with Catastrophe (The Aloysius Tales, #2) by Tara Lain Muscling Through by J.L. Merrow Joy (States of Love) by C.S. Poe Strays (Urban Soul, #2) by Garrett Leigh Forsaken (The Protectors, #4) by Sloane Kennedy

Homes/Buildings:
1. Palace - Prince of Tricks 03/19-20/17 ★★
2. Two Story House - David, Renewed 03/23/17 ★★★★★
3. Sky Scraper - Fit for the Job 03/23-24/17 ★★★
4. Stadium - Reading the Signs 04/07/17 ★★★
5. Barn - Texas Wedding 04/09/17 ★★★★
Prince of Tricks (Demons of Elysium, #1) by Jane Kindred David, Renewed (Delta Restorations, #1) by Diana Copland Fit for the Job by Darien Cox Reading the Signs by Keira Andrews Texas Wedding (Texas, #7) by R.J. Scott

Weapons:
1. Gun - Enemy Within 04/04/17 ★★★★
2. Bowie Knife - Devoted in Death 05/13-14/17 ★★★
3. Muzzle - Hexmaker 05/23/17 ★★★★
4. Hands - Wanted, A Gentleman 05/27/16 ★★★★
5. Epee - The Master Will Appear 06/13-14/17 ★★★★★
Enemy Within (The Executive Office #3) by Tal Bauer Devoted in Death (In Death, #41) by J.D. Robb Hexmaker (Hexworld, #2) by Jordan L. Hawk Wanted, A Gentleman by K.J. Charles The Master Will Appear by L.A. Witt

Household items:
1. Drapes - Sunset Park 03/17-18/17 ★★★★
2. Lights - Jumping Jude 03/24-25/17 ★★★★
3. Couch - Br0th3rly 04/10/17 ★★
4. Books - Not So Smart 04/23/17 ★★★★
5. Chessboard - His Royal Secret 05/01-02/17 ★★★★
Sunset Park (Five Boroughs, #2) by Santino Hassell Jumping Jude (Made Marian, #3) by Lucy Lennox Br0th3rly (Famous on the Internet Book 1) by Alina Popescu Not So Smart (Not So Series Book 1) by Misha Horne His Royal Secret (His Royal Secret, #1) by Lilah Pace

Bodies of Water:
1. Ocean - Wedlocked 03/29-04/01/17 ★★★★
2. Bay - Xavier's Way 04/28/17 ★★★
3. Lake - Looks Over 05/05-06/17 ★★★★★
4. Pond - Go Tell It on the Mountains 05/15/17 ★★★
5. River - Moving Maverick
Wedlocked (PresLocke, #3) by Ella Frank Xavier's Way by Diana DeRicci Looks Over (Gives Light, #2) by Rose Christo Go Tell It on the Mountains (Sugar Tree, #3) by Nick Wilgus Moving Maverick (Made Marian, #5) by Lucy Lennox

Items Found in Nature:
1. Snow(man) - Will & Patrick Do the Holidays 03/30/17 ★★★★
2. Tree - Blind Ride 04/01-02/17 ★★★
3. Lime - Unbreakable Stories: Snow 04/05/17 ★★★★★
4. Flowers - Pansies 04/08/17 ★★★
5. Frost - Whiteout 04/12-13/17 ★★
Will & Patrick Do the Holidays (Wake Up Married, #3) by Leta Blake Blind Ride (Roughstock, #1) by B.A. Tortuga Unbreakable Stories Snow (Unbreakable Bonds #2.5) by Jocelynn Drake Pansies (Spires Universe) by Alexis Hall Whiteout (Seasons of Love, #1) by Elyse Springer

Bonus: Read a books with items from five different categories on the cover.

Super Ultimate Bonus: Read a book with an item from ALL the categories on the cover!

message 28: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 8771 comments Lisa wrote: "Is there a minimum page count for this challenge?"

There is - 75 pages. I didn't want it to be too long. =)

Sallie(GeorgiaGirl) (Shuga) | 884 comments I'm in....

message 30: by Tammie (last edited Jun 09, 2017 09:21PM) (new)

Tammie | 982 comments Going for Level 5 to the Super Ultimate Bonus...we'll see on this one...the thing I love most about these challenges is the HUNT! This has my name all over it!

Read: 45/45

Bonus Books: 4 found/read
5 different categories on the cover-used for challenge:
The Home Court Advantage (Lawyers in Love, #2) by N.M. Silber--Dog, Pond, Underwear, Skyscraper, Tree
A Plain & Fancy Christmas by Cynthia Keller--Horse, buggy, hat, tree, house

5 different categories on the cover-bonus reads:
Love Me Again (Hope, #7) by Jaci Burton--Dog, Barn, Grass, Rope, T-Shirt ★★★★ 6/8
Holiday in Death (In Death, #7) by J.D. Robb, J.D. Robb--Tree, Ice Rink, Motorcycle, Coat, Skyscraper ★★★★★ 4/3

Super Ultimate Bonus:

Categories:

Jewelry:
Bracelet: Any Time, Any Place, Jennifer Probst ★★★★ 3/22
Badge: Nightshade, Nora Roberts ★★★★ 3/25
Earring: Protecting What's His, Tessa Baileu ★★★★ 4/1
Chain necklace: Barely Breathing, Pamela Clare ★★★★ 4/24
Ring: First Grave on the Right, Darynda Jones ★★★★★ 4/13
Any Time, Any Place (Billionaire Builders, #2) by Jennifer Probst Nightshade (Night Tales #3) by Nora Roberts Protecting What's His (Line of Duty, #1) by Tessa Bailey Barely Breathing (Colorado High Country, #1) by Pamela Clare First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1) by Darynda Jones

Articles of Clothing:
Suit: Valorous, M.S. Force ★★★★ 3/21
Jeans: Slow Ride, Erin McCarthy ★★★★ 3/18
Dress: First Night, Lauren Blakely ★★★★ 3/24
Underwear: Victorious, M.S. Force ★★★★ 4/5
Cowboy Hats: Love With A Long Tall Texan, Diana Palmer ★★★ 4/17
Valorous (Quantum, #2) by M.S. Force Slow Ride (Fast Track, #5) by Erin McCarthy Victorious (Quantum, #3) by M.S. Force First Night (Seductive Nights, #0.5) by Lauren Blakely Love With A Long Tall Texan by Diana Palmer

Modes of transport:
Car: Jacked Up, Erin McCarthy ★★★ 3/24
Motorcycle: Redwood Bend, Robyn Carr ★★★★★ 5/13
Buggy: A Plain & Fancy Christmas, Cynthia Keller ★★★★ 4/7
Truck: Christmas at Copper Mountain, Jane Porter ★★★★ 5/20
Airplane: Reluctant Hero, Jackie Weger ★★★ 5/8
Jacked Up (Fast Track, #6) by Erin McCarthy Redwood Bend (Virgin River, #16) by Robyn Carr A Plain & Fancy Christmas by Cynthia Keller Christmas at Copper Mountain (Taming of the Sheenans Book 1) by Jane Porter Reluctant Hero by Jackie Weger

Animals:
Horse: Tyler, Diana Palmer ★★★ 4/4
Dog: The Home Court Advantage, N.M. Silber ★★★ 4/25
Cat: Summer Beach Vet: Playing by Heart, H.Y. Hanna ★★★ 4/29
Birds: Goodnight Tweetheart, Teresa Medeiros ★★★★ 4/28
Rat: Britt-Marie Was Here, Fredrik Backman ★★★★★ 5/13
Tyler by Diana Palmer The Home Court Advantage (Lawyers in Love, #2) by N.M. Silber Summer Beach Vet Playing by Heart (Summer Beach Romance, #3) by H.Y. Hanna Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman

Homes/Buildings:
House: The Gift, Danielle Steel ★★★★ 3/17
Castle: Charming the Prince, Teresa Medeiros ★★★★ 3/18
Church Time Was, Nora Roberts ★★★★ 3/19
Courthouse: The Law of Attraction, N.M. Silber ★★★ 4/19
Retail Shops: What Once Was Perfect (Wardham), Zoe York ★★★★ 4/27
The Gift by Danielle Steel Charming the Prince (Once Upon A Time, #1) by Teresa Medeiros Time Was (Time and Again Hornblower-Stone #1) by Nora Roberts The Law of Attraction (Lawyers in Love, #1) by N.M. Silber What Once Was Perfect (Wardham) (Volume 1) by Zoe York

Weapons:
Sword: Shadow's Claim, Kresley Cole ★★★★ 4/2
Gun: Brighter Than the Sun, Maya Banks ★★★ 4/26
Dagger: Blood Kiss, J.R. Ward ★★★★ 5/5
Trident: SEAL's Honor, Elle James ★★★ 6/1
Rope: Breaking Free, Cherise Sinclair ★★★★ 5/10
Shadow's Claim (Immortals After Dark, #13; The Dacians, #1) by Kresley Cole Brighter Than the Sun (KGI, #11) by Maya Banks Blood Kiss (Black Dagger Legacy, #1) by J.R. Ward SEAL's Honor (Take No Prisoners, #1) by Elle James Breaking Free (Masters of the Shadowlands, #3) by Cherise Sinclair

Household items:
Key: The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, Katherine Howe ★★★★ 3/15
Ladder: Sunrise Point, Robyn Carr ★★★★★ 6/3
Fireplace Fork: Sutton's Way, Diana Palmer ★★★★ 4/18
Bowl: The Way to Her Heart #1: Los Angeles Romance, Emma Foster ★★★★ 5/2
Lamp: Irish Rose, Nora Roberts ★★★★ 4/14
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe Sunrise Point (Virgin River, #17) by Robyn Carr Sutton's Way by Diana Palmer The Way to Her Heart #1 Los Angeles Romance by Emma Foster Irish Rose (Irish Hearts #2) by Nora Roberts

Bodies of Water:
River/Brook: Hidden Summit, Robyn Carr ★★★★ 3/16
Waterfall: Yellowstone Heart Song, Peggy L. Henderson ★★★★ 3/23
Ocean: Her Treasure Hunter Ex, Zara Keane ★★★ 4/29
Water Fountain: Dangerous Attraction Part One, Sidney Bristol ★★★ 5/4
Pond: The Ocean at the End of the Lane, Neil Gaiman ★★★★ 4/26
Hidden Summit (Virgin River, #15) by Robyn Carr Yellowstone Heart Song (Yellowstone Romance, #1) by Peggy L. Henderson Her Treasure Hunter Ex (Ballybeg Bad Boys, #1) by Zara Keane Dangerous Attraction Part One by Sidney Bristol The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

Items Found in Nature:
Moon: Night Shift, Nora Roberts ★★★★ 3/26
Sun: Come Sundown, Nora Roberts ★★★★ 6/9
Flowers: Days of Gold, Jude Deveraux ★★★★ 3/22
Trees: Night Shadow, Nora Roberts ★★★★ 4/6
Rocks: Now That I've Found You, Bella Andre ★★★★ 4/28
Night Shift (Night Tales, #1) by Nora Roberts Come Sundown by Nora Roberts Days of Gold (Edilean, #2) by Jude Deveraux Night Shadow (Night Tales, #2) by Nora Roberts Now That I've Found You (New York Sullivans #1; The Sullivans #15) by Bella Andre

message 31: by ☘KathyD☘ (last edited Apr 14, 2017 07:35AM) (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 973 comments Cover Scavenger Hunt
March 15 – June 14, 2017

Level — TBD
Completed — 14/45!

Categories
Jewelry
necklaceRules for a Proper Governess, Jennifer Ashley – 3/22/17 – ✮✮✮✮✰
crownHis Royal Princess, Jessica Clare – 4/7/17 – ✮✮✮✮✰
earing — < Falling for the Backup >
engagement/wedding rings — < Beauty and the Billionaire >
dogtags — < Desertion >
watch — < Luca’s Magic Embrace >
Rules for a Proper Governess (MacKenzies & McBrides, #7) by Jennifer Ashley His Royal Princess (Billionaire Boys Club, #3.5) by Jessica Clare< 3 >< 4 >< 5 >

Articles of Clothing
braFound, Evangeline Anderson – 3/20/17 – ✮✮✮✮✰
vest/cutReaper’s Fire, Joanna Wylde – 3/25/17 – ✮✮✮✮✰
suspendersMelting Point, Kate Meader – 3/27/17 – ✮✮✮✮✰
jeansBranded as Trouble, Lorelei James – 4/11/17 – ✮✮✮✮✰
boxer briefsMister O, Lauren Blakely – 4/12/17 – ✮✮✮✮✰
Found (Brides of the Kindred, #4) by Evangeline Anderson Reaper's Fire (Reapers MC, #6) by Joanna Wylde Melting Point (Hot in Chicago, #1.5) by Kate Meader Branded as Trouble (Rough Riders, #6) by Lorelei James Mister O by Lauren Blakely

Modes of Transportation
motorcycleRebel, Callie Hart – 3/23/17 – ✮✮✮✮✰
police cars — < Judgment in Death >
wings — < Reaver >
steam boat — < Venom >
Rebel (Dead Man's Ink, #1) by Callie Hart< 2 >< 3 >< 4 >< 5 >

Animals
owlThe Wicked, Thea Harrison – 3/15/17 – ✮✮✮✮✰
dogHow to Walk Like a Man, Eli Easton – 3/16/17 – ✮✮✮✮✮
kittenAnimal Attraction, Jill Shalvis – 3/31/17 – ✮✮✮✮✰
The Wicked (Elder Races, #5.5) by Thea Harrison How to Walk Like a Man (Howl At The Moon #2) by Eli Easton Animal Attraction (Animal Magnetism, #2) by Jill Shalvis< 4 >< 5 >

Homes/Buildings
bar — < Unleash the Night >
high-rise building — < Rock Chick Reawakening >
store-front — < Easy Love >
barn — < Hope Ignites >
< 1 >< 2 >< 3 >< 4 >< 5 >

Weapons
handgunHer Wild Hero, Paige Tyler – 4/3/17 – ✮✮✮✮✰
scythe — < First Grave on the Right >
Her Wild Hero (X-Ops, #3) by Paige Tyler< 2 >< 3 >< 4 >< 5 >

Household Items
books? — < Thirteenth Tale >
wallpaper? — < Duchess War >
mirror — < Fairest >
chair — < Royally Matched >

Bodies of Water
river — < City of Ashes >
beach — < Suddenly One Summer >

Items Found in Nature
spider webWeb of Lies, Jennifer Estep – 4/5/17 – ✮✮✮✮✰
wingsAngelfall, Susan Ee – 4/8/17 – ✮✮✮✮✰
flower — < Seducing Simon >
mountain — < How to Wish Upon a Star >
Web of Lies (Elemental Assassin, #2) by Jennifer Estep Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee< 3 >< 4 >< 5 >

Bonus — covers with items from five different categories
Super Bonus — covers with items from all the categories

message 32: by Cheryl (last edited Jun 17, 2017 04:19PM) (new)

Cheryl La Pa (CherylLP) | 77 comments Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge

Items Found: 14

Levels:

Level Complete 1

Categories

1. Jewelry
0/5 Read

2. Articles of Clothing
4/5 Read
The Heartstone Thief by Pippa DaCosta 17 March (cape) Immortal Fire (Red Winter Trilogy #3) by Annette Marie 31 March (dress) Endgame (Sirantha Jax, #6) by Ann Aguirre 20 May (gloves) The Hating Game by Sally Thorne 14 June (tie)

car, boat, plane, bike
0/5 Read

4. Animals
dog, cat, bird, horse
4/5 Read
Hell to Pay (The Harry Russo Diaries, #4) by Lisa Emme 4 April (wolf) Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor 12 April (moth) Sugar & Gold (Dreamcatcher, #2) by Emma Scott 5 June (bird) Scorpion Trap (Soul Eater, #4) by Pippa DaCosta 8 June (scorpion)

5. Homes/ Buildings
1/5 Read
A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas 30 April (buildings)

6. Weapons
gun, knife, sword
2/5 Read
Killbox (Sirantha Jax, #4) by Ann Aguirre 19 April (gun) Aftermath (Sirantha Jax, #5) by Ann Aguirre 23 April (knife)

7. Household Items
lamp, bed, table, rug
1/5 Read
Royally Screwed (Royally, #1) by Emma Chase 26 March (bed)

8. Bodies of Water
0/5 Read

9. Items Found in Nature
trees, flowers, grass
2/5 Read
Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin, #4) by Jennifer Estep 15 April (trees) Thread of Death (Elemental Assassin, #5.5) by Jennifer Estep 3 June (grass)

Bonus:

Super Ultimate Bonus:

message 33: by Rachel C. (last edited Jul 20, 2017 12:51AM) (new)

Rachel C. (rachelus) | 552 comments Cover Scavenger Hunt (Level 3)
Duration: March 15 - June 14, 2017
Complete = 25

Jewelry:
1. Dog-tags (necklace? lol) - Raging Hard by B.B. Hamel - 3/18/17
2. Clip-on Earrings - Pride and Pleasure by Sylvia Day - 6/7/17
3. Cross - The Assignment by Evangeline Anderson - 6/26/17
4. Necklace - The Wedding Duel by Katy Madison - 7/6/17

Raging Hard by B.B. Hamel Pride and Pleasure by Sylvia Day The Assignment (Assignment, #1) by Evangeline Anderson The Wedding Duel (Dueling Pistols, #1) by Katy Madison

Articles of Clothing:
1. Shirt - Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy - 3/27/17
2. Suspenders - Hot Head by Damon Suede - 4/17/17
3. Dress - Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas - 5/19/17
4. Hat - Red Dirt Heart by N.R. Walker - 6/3/17
5. Jeans - Friends With Partial Benefits by Luke Young - 6/10/17

Him (Him #1) by Sarina Bowen Hot Head (Head #1) by Damon Suede Cold-Hearted Rake (The Ravenels, #1) by Lisa Kleypas Red Dirt Heart (Red Dirt, #1) by N.R. Walker Friends With Partial Benefits (Friends With Benefits #1) by Luke Young

Modes of transport:
1. Bike - Promises by Marie Sexton - 4/23/17

Promises (Coda Books, #1) by Marie Sexton

Animals:
1. Lion - Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews - 3/22/17
2. Horse - One Fine Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy - 7/5/17

Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3) by Ilona Andrews One Fine Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy

Homes/Buildings:
1. Mansion - All for Hope by Olivia Hardin - 4/7/17

All for Hope (The Rawley Family, #1) by Olivia Hardin

Weapons:
1. Sword - Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews - 3/25/17
2. Gun - Irresistible Force by D.D. Ayres - 4/16/17
3. Dagger - The Rose & the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh - 4/21/17
4. Spear - Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs - 6/22/17

Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews Irresistible Force (K-9 Rescue #1) by D.D. Ayres The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath & the Dawn, #2) by Renee Ahdieh Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9) by Patricia Briggs

Household items:
1. Champagne flutes; totally kept in cupboard as a special occasion household item - The Curse of Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones - 3/15/17
2. Piggy Bank - Divide & Conquer by Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux - 7/19/17

The Curse of Tenth Grave (Charley Davidson, #10) by Darynda Jones Divide & Conquer (Cut & Run, #4) by Abigail Roux

Bodies of Water:
1. Lake - A to Z by Marie Sexton - 5/29/17

A to Z (Coda Books, #2) by Marie Sexton

Items Found in Nature:
1. Mountains - Lady Luck by Kristen Ashley - 4/11/17
2. Hills - Magic to the Bone by Devon Monk - 5/8/17
3. Clouds - Dark Domination by Lili Valente - 5/20/17
4. Snow - Midnight in Death by J.D. Robb - 5/21/17
5. Rose - A Scot in the Dark by Sarah MacLean - 6/2/17

Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3) by Kristen Ashley Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Dark Domination (Bought By the Billionaire, #1) by Lili Valente Midnight in Death (In Death, #7.5) by J.D. Robb A Scot in the Dark (Scandal & Scoundrel, #2) by Sarah MacLean

message 34: by Katie (last edited Jun 15, 2017 06:59PM) (new)

Katie | 1948 comments RRRC: Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge
Level: 5 - 35/45 read

(75 pgs min)

Jewelry:
1. Silence Fallen (Mercy Thompson, #10) by Patricia Briggs - 3/19
2. The Accidental Countess (Playful Brides, #2) by Valerie Bowman - 3/22
3. Hunk for the Holidays (Hunk for the Holidays, #1) by Katie Lane - 4/6
4. Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins - 5/5
5. Confession (Under Mr. Nolan's Bed, #2) by Selena Kitt - 5/15

Articles of Clothing:
1. Right (Wrong, #2) by Jana Aston - 3/21
2. Into the Fire (Night Prince, #4) by Jeaniene Frost - 3/25
3. Etched in Bone (The Others, #5) by Anne Bishop - 3/25
4. Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend by Becca Ann - 3/25
5. The Unyielding (Call of Crows, #3) by Shelly Laurenston - 3/29

Modes of transport:
1. Archangel's Shadows (Guild Hunter, #7) by Nalini Singh - 4/12
2. Justice Ascending (The Scorpius Syndrome, #3) by Rebecca Zanetti - 5/24

Animals:
1. Twice the Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, #1) by Milly Taiden - 3/26
2. Christmas Dinner by Robyn Neeley - 3/28
3. Forging the Future (Change of Heart, #5) by Mary Calmes - 3/31
4. Queen of the Darkness (The Black Jewels, #3) by Anne Bishop - 4/11
5. Bear My Soul (Fire Bears #1) by T.S. Joyce - 4/17

Homes/Buildings:
1. Everything for Her (For Her #1) by Alexa Riley - 3/31
2. Love is a Stranger (More Heat Than the Sun, #1) by John Wiltshire - 4/5
3. Blaze (Dark in You, #2) by Suzanne Wright - 4/11
4. Tournament of Losers by Megan Derr - 4/12
5. Easy with You (Boudreaux #1.5; With Me in Seattle #8.5; 1001 Dark Nights #15) by Kristen Proby - 4/19

Weapons:
1. Shadow Falling (The Scorpius Syndrome, #2) by Rebecca Zanetti - 3/20
2. Archangel's Legion (Guild Hunter, #6) by Nalini Singh - 4/5
3. The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15) by J.R. Ward - 4/13
4. Archangel's Heart (Guild Hunter, #9) by Nalini Singh - 4/21
5. Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires, #13) by Chloe Neill - 4/28

Household Items:
1. Aaron (The Wells Brothers #2) by Angela Verdenius - 3/28
2. Little Women (Little Women, #1) by Louisa May Alcott - 3/29
3. Her Touch by Alexa Riley - 6/12

Bodies of Water:
1. Sleeping ’til Sunrise (Mangrove Stories, #5) by Mary Calmes - 5/25
2. Save of the Game (Scoring Chances #2) by Avon Gale - 6/2
3. The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband (Rokesbys, #2) by Julia Quinn - 6/14

Items Found in Nature:
1. Heart of Fire by Linda Howard - 3/16
2. First Frost (Waverley Family, #2) by Sarah Addison Allen - 3/19
3. Unfolding by Selena Kitt - 3/19
4. Shiny! by Amy Lane - 4/7
5. Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter, #8) by Nalini Singh - 4/17

message 35: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 13637 comments Me too :)

Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge

Target level 2
Completed: 0/18
(75 pp min)

1. Jewelry
eg. ring, necklace, earring, bracelet, cufflink

2. Articles of Clothing
eg. shirt, dress, pants, tie, gloves, shoes

eg. car, boat, plane, bike

4. Animals
eg. dog, cat, bird, horse

5. Homes/ Buildings
eg. house, mansion, castle, highrise, barn

6. Weapons
eg. gun, knife, sword

7. Household Items
eg. lamp, bed, table, rug

8. Bodies of Water
eg. ocean, lake, river, puddle

9. Items Found in Nature
eg. trees, flowers, grass

message 36: by Amber (last edited May 18, 2017 06:30AM) (new)

Amber Gray | 715 comments Level 5 for me!

14/45

Categories:

Jewelry: 0/5
1. Bracelet - Crazy for You
2. Tiara - Lethal Bayou Beauty
Crazy for You (Life and Love on the Lam, #2) by Juliet Rosetti Lethal Bayou Beauty (Miss Fortune Mystery #2) by Jana Deleon

Articles of Clothing: 1/5
1. Jeans - Talk Dirty to Me
2. Dress - The Duchess War
3. Scarf - Whistlin' Dixie in a Nor'easter 3/29/17
Talk Dirty to Me (Plum Orchard, #1) by Dakota Cassidy The Duchess War (Brothers Sinister, #1) by Courtney Milan Whistlin' Dixie in a Nor'easter (Dixie, #1) by Lisa Patton

Modes of transport: 1/5
1. Feet - In Her Shoes
2. Ship - Walks Through Mist 5/4/17
3. Car - Drive Me Wild
4. Truck - Trouble in Mudbug
In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner Walks Through Mist (The Dreaming, #1) by Kim Murphy Drive Me Wild by Julie Ortolon Trouble in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law, #1) by Jana Deleon

Animals: 1/5
1. Dog Lost & Found 3/19/17
2. Bats - Fashionably Dead
3. Birds - The Help
4. Cat - Unlucky
Lost & Found by Jacqueline Sheehan Fashionably Dead (Hot Damned, #1) by Robyn Peterman The Help by Kathryn Stockett Unlucky by Jana Deleon

Homes/Buildings: 2/5
1. Mansion - The Bourbon Kings 4/19/17
2. Fudge Shop - To Fudge or Not to Fudge 4/8/17
3. Skyscraper - About That Fling
4. Lighthouse - The Things We Knew
5. House - The Murder House
The Bourbon Kings (The Bourbon Kings, #1) by J.R. Ward To Fudge or Not to Fudge (Candy-Coated, #2) by Nancy CoCo About That Fling by Tawna Fenske The Things We Knew by Catherine West The Murder House by James Patterson

Weapons: 1/5
1. Handgun - Louisiana Longshot 3/25/17
2. Axe - A Wild Fright in Deadwood
3. Knife - Spider’s Revenge
4. Sword - Immortal Champion
Louisiana Longshot (Miss Fortune Mystery #1) by Jana Deleon A Wild Fright in Deadwood (Deadwood #7) by Ann Charles Spider’s Revenge (Elemental Assassin, #5) by Jennifer Estep Immortal Champion (Immortal Brotherhood, #3) by Lisa Hendrix

Household items: 3/5
1. Mirror - Because of Miss Bridgerton
2. Couch - The Secret of Happy Ever After
3. Bench - Killer Cupcakes 3/25/17
4. Chair - Maybe This Time 5/3/17
5. Suitcase - The Fixer Upper 4/30/17
Because of Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys, #1) by Julia Quinn The Secret of Happy Ever After by Lucy Dillon Killer Cupcakes (Lexy Baker #1) by Leighann Dobbs Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie The Fixer Upper by Mary Kay Andrews

Bodies of Water: 1/5
1. Ocean - A Million Little Things 4/22/17
2. Pond - Again, Alabama
A Million Little Things (Mischief Bay, #3) by Susan Mallery Again, Alabama (Alabama, #1) by Susan Sands

Items Found in Nature: 4/5
1. Grass - The Trouble with Love 4/10/17
2. Leaves - The Bitter Season 4/25/17
3. Trees - Promise Not to Tell 4/26/17
4. Flowers - On Second Thought 5/18/17
5. Sand - My Kind of You
The Trouble with Love (Cupcake Lovers, #2) by Beth Ciotta The Bitter Season (Kovac and Liska, #5) by Tami Hoag Promise Not to Tell by Jennifer McMahon On Second Thought by Kristan Higgins My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1) by Tracy Brogan

message 37: by Nicole (last edited Jun 12, 2017 09:09AM) (new)

Nicole P | 1503 comments RRRC: Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge
Level: 3 - 27 read

Jewelry:
1. Necklace: Forbidden Princess by Alexa Riley (16/03) ★★★
2. Dog-tags: The Vixen and the Vet by Katy Regnery (20/03) ★★★
3. Wrist watch: Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland (15/04) ★★★
4. Bracelet: Real Dirty by Meghan March (04/06) ★★★★
Forbidden Princess (Princess Series Book 4) by Alexa Riley The Vixen and the Vet (A Modern Fairytale) by Katy Regnery Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland Real Dirty (Real Dirty Duet, #1) by Meghan March

Articles of Clothing:
1. Dress: Ain't Too Proud to Beg by Susan Donovan (19/03) ★★★
2. Tie: Rock Hard by Nalini Singh (25/03) ★★★★
3. Skirt: Mixed Up by Emma Hart (20/04) ★★★★
4. Anything You Can Do by R.S. Grey (22/04) ★★★★★
5. Jacket: Tempt the Boss by Natasha Madison (04/05) ★★★★
Ain't Too Proud to Beg (Dog Walkers, #1) by Susan Donovan Rock Hard (Rock Kiss, #2) by Nalini Singh Mixed Up by Emma Hart Anything You Can Do by R.S. Grey Tempt the Boss by Natasha Madison

Modes of transport:
1. Motorcycle bike: Hawk's Property by Chiah Wilder (30/05) ★
2. Car: Joy Ride by Lauren Blakely (01/06) ★★★★★
Hawk's Property (Insurgents MC #1) by Chiah Wilder Joy Ride by Lauren Blakely

Animals:

Homes/Buildings:
1. High-rise: All the Frogs in Manhattan by Carrie Aarons (28/03) ★★★
2. House: Any Time, Any Place by Jennifer Probst (05/05) ★★★
3. Government building - Capitol: Fatal Affair by Marie Force (14/05) ★★★
All the Frogs in Manhattan by Carrie Aarons Any Time, Any Place (Billionaire Builders, #2) by Jennifer Probst Fatal Affair (Fatal, #1) by Marie Force

Weapons:
1. Knife: Cut & Run by Abigail Roux & Madeleine Urban (27/04) ★★★
2. Gun: Midnight Target by Elle Kennedy (02/05) ★★★★★
Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1) by Abigail Roux Midnight Target (Killer Instincts, #8) by Elle Kennedy

Household items:
1. Shot Glass: Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley (25/03) ★★★
2. Glass Jars: Easy Magic by Kristen Proby (07/04) ★★
3. Wineglass: Law Man by Kristen Ashley (01/05) ★★★
4. Glass: Cream of the Crop by Alice Clayton (04/06) ★★★★
5. Chair: Devotion by Alexa Riley (07/06) ★★
Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) by Kristen Ashley Easy Magic (Boudreaux, #5) by Kristen Proby Law Man (Dream Man, #3) by Kristen Ashley Cream of the Crop (Hudson Valley, #2) by Alice Clayton Devotion by Alexa Riley

Bodies of Water:
1. Lake: Return of the Bad Boy by Jessica Lemmon (05/04) ★★★★
Return of the Bad Boy (Second Chance, #4) by Jessica Lemmon

Items Found in Nature:
1. Trees: Return of the Italian Tycoon by Jennifer Faye (25/03) ★★
2. Rocks: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (09/04) ★★★
3. Grass: Three River Ranch by Roxanne Snopek (14/04) ★★
4. Nuts: Nuts by Alice Clayton (11/05) ★★★★★
5. Flowers: The Player by Denise Grover Swank (12/05) ★★
Return of the Italian Tycoon (Vineyards of Calanetti, #2) by Jennifer Faye Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Three River Ranch (Three River Ranch, #1) by Roxanne Snopek Nuts (Hudson Valley, #1) by Alice Clayton The Player (The Wedding Pact, #2) by Denise Grover Swank

message 38: by Ethel (last edited Jun 08, 2017 09:04PM) (new)

Ethel | 704 comments Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge

Duration: March 15, 2017 through June 14, 2017

25/25 read

Done! :)

Levels:

Bonus:

Super Ultimate Bonus:

Categories:

Jewelry:
1. Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed by Anna Campbell [22.4.]
2. Kardashian Dynasty by Ian Halperin [9.5.]

Articles of Clothing:
1. The Hidden Child by Camilla Läckberg [22.3.]
2. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith [25.3.]
3. Brave Hearts by Maddy Barone [20.4.]
4. The Haunted Hotel: A Mystery of Modern Venice by Wilkie Collins [27.4.]
5. Until Ashlyn by Aurora Rose Reynolds [29.4.]

Modes of transport:
1. A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian by Marina Lewycka [25.3.]
2. Youth by Isaac Asimov [15.4.]
3. Ninefox Gambit by Yoon Ha Lee [16.4.]
4. Shameless by Elizabeth Kelly [30.4.]
5. Death's End by Liu Cixin [29.5.]

Animals:
1. The Black Cat by Edgar Allan Poe [5.4.]
2. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving [6.4.]
3. All the Birds in the Sky by Charlie Jane Anders [13.5.]

Homes/Buildings:
1. Deader Homes and Gardens by Angie Fox [18.3.]
2. Eddie's Prize by Maddy Barone [17.4.]
3. The Three-Body Problem by Liu Cixin [5.5]

Weapons:
1. The Dark Forest by Liu Cixin [25.5.]

Household items:
1. Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix [19.3.]
2. To Each Her Own by Molly Mirren [20.3.]

Bodies of Water:
1. Catch Me by Claire Contreras [1.4.]
2. The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen [8.4.]

Items Found in Nature:
1. All Dressed in White by Mary Higgins Clark [10.5.]
2. For You by Kristen Ashley [7.6.]

message 39: by Zorina (new)

Zorina | 236 comments I'm in! I'll start with the lowest level.
Completed 0/10.

Categories completed: 0/9

Jewelry: 0/5
Articles of Clothing: 0/5
Modes of transport: 0/5
Animals: 0/5
Homes/Buildings: 0/5
Weapons: 0/5
Household items: 0/5
Bodies of Water: 0/5
Items Found in Nature: 0/5

message 40: by Amanda (last edited May 24, 2017 07:16PM) (new)

Amanda D. (Tinyminx) | 328 comments Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge

Goal: Level 1 - Find any 10 items on your book covers. (10/10)

GOAL REACHED!

Jewelry: 3/5
Necklace - Absolve Me by Morgaine Cameron (3/16)
Collar - Dangerously Bad by Eden Bradley (3/30)
Ring Twice as Hard by Amber A. Bardan (4/3)

Absolve Me by Morgaine Cameron Dangerously Bad (A Dangerous Romance) by Eden Bradley Twice as Hard by Amber A. Bardan

Articles of Clothing: 3/5
Gloves - Fighting Attraction by Sarah Castille (3/20)
Coat - The Librarian and the Spy by Susan Mann (4/16)
Dress - Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt (5/24)

Fighting Attraction (Redemption, #4) by Sarah Castille The Librarian and the Spy (Librarian and the Spy Escapade #1) by Susan Mann Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1) by Elizabeth Hoyt

Modes of transport: 1/5
Motorcycle - Done Dirt Cheap by Sarah Nicole Lemon (4/14)

Done Dirt Cheap by Sarah Nicole Lemon

Animals: 0/5

Homes/Buildings: 2 /5
Parking garage - Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews (4/20)
Castle - The Black Lily by Juliette Cross (5/10)

Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1) by Ilona Andrews The Black Lily (Vampire Blood, #1) by Juliette Cross

Weapons: 0/5

Household Items: 0/5

Bodies of Water: 1/5
Pool - Keeping It Hot by Sydney Landon (5/13)

Keeping It Hot (Breakfast in Bed #1) by Sydney Landon

Items Found in Nature: 3/5
Trees - The Cajun Doctor by Sandra Hill (3/27)
Rose - Dating The Undead by Juliet Lyons (4/24)
Mountain - Haven by Rebekah Weatherspoon (5/19)

The Cajun Doctor by Sandra Hill Dating The Undead (V-Date.Com #1) by Juliet Lyons Haven (Beards & Bondage, #1) by Rebekah Weatherspoon

message 41: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 439 comments RRRC Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge

Rules:
* One item per book.
* Find 5 different items to complete a category.
* Minimum 75 page count.

Categories:

Jewelry:

Articles of Clothing:

Modes of transport:
1. spaceship: - Rim War by Kadin Seton - 03.15.2017 (★★★★★)
Rim War (Book One Subversion) by Kadin Seton

Animals:

Homes/Buildings:

Weapons:

Household items:

Bodies of Water:

Items Found in Nature:
1. trees: Elemental Assassin 6 - By a Thread by Jennifer Estep - 03.17.2017 (★★★★)
By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6) by Jennifer Estep

message 42: by Cathy (last edited Mar 18, 2017 09:21AM) (new)

Cathy Galloway | 619 comments Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge

Categories

1. Jewelry 0/5
1. Necklace Hammered
2. Belt buckle Texas Rebels: Falcon
3. Earrings Silence Fallen
4. Headpiece A Golden Web
5. Stick Pin Trouble at the Wedding

2. Articles of Clothing 0/5
1. Coat Texas Rebels: Quincy
2. Hat The Handmaid's Tale
2. Cape Dawn Study
3. Pants Into the Fire
4. T shirt Even Vampires Get the Blues
5. Gloves A Kiss For Midwinter

3. Modes of Transportation 0/5
1. Coach Where the Dead Lie

4. Animals 0/5
1. Monkey The Ear, the Eye, and the Arm
2. Cat On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God
3. Spider A Red Herring Without Mustard
4. Dog Cross My Heart
5. Wolf Pack Challenge

5. Homes/ Buildings 0/5
1. Pyramid Changes
2. Castle Healing the Highlander
3. Tenement Highgate Rise
4. Skyscraper All You Need
5. Shed She Sheds: A Room of Your Own

6. Weapons 0/5
1. Sword Hexed
2. Dagger Spy Glass
3. Gun Brighter Than the Sun
4. Fangs Blood Lite III: Aftertaste

7. Household Items 1/5
1. Spoon The Wonder 3/17/17
2. Books The Ginger Griffin
3. Cauldron Under My Hat: Tales from the Cauldron
4. Bed A Kiss to Remember
5. Chess piece The Duchess War
The Wonder by Emma Donoghue

8. Bodies of Water 0/5
1. Bay A Highlander's Destiny
2. Brook The Seduction of an English Lady
3. Pond Geek Girls Don't Date Dukes

9. Items Found in Nature 0/5
1. Tree Devil in Spring
2. Moon 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle One
3. Lightning The Chosen
4. Grass A Highlander's Homecoming
5. Flowers Highlander's Curse

message 43: by LaurLa (last edited Mar 19, 2017 08:13AM) (new)

LaurLa | 1831 comments are a boat (rowboat) and a ship different enough for transport?

Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1) by Toni Anderson Seven Nights With A Pirate (Dangerous Heroes, #1) by Christina Skye

and a handgun and shotgun different enough?

message 44: by Amber (new)

Amber Gray | 715 comments I have a question, can I use a horse for the animal one and a horse for mode of transport, as long as it is from two separate books?

message 45: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 8771 comments LaurLa wrote: "are a boat (rowboat) and a ship different enough for transport?

Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1) by Toni AndersonSeven Nights With A Pirate (Dangerous Heroes, #1) by Christina Skye

and a handgun and shotgun different enough?"

Yes, your boats are a rowboat and a sailboat - so different. If you find another boat - cruise ship or yacht, those would be different as well. I am guessing by shotgun you mean some sort of long barreled gun, yes that is a different than a handgun! =)

message 46: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 8771 comments Amber wrote: "I have a question, can I use a horse for the animal one and a horse for mode of transport, as long as it is from two separate books?"

Yes, you can use a horse for both mode of transport and animal as long as they are from different books! =)

message 47: by LaurLa (new)

LaurLa | 1831 comments MountainKat wrote: "LaurLa wrote: "are a boat (rowboat) and a ship different enough for transport?

Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1) by Toni AndersonSeven Nights With A Pirate (Dangerous Heroes, #1) by Christina Skye

and a handgun and shotgun diffe..."

thanks! I actually did start out with a rowboat, a cruise ship and a old pirate type ship... I was surprised how may books I had with some sort of boat or ship on them. Way more than any kind of automobile.

message 48: by LaurLa (last edited Jun 15, 2017 04:09AM) (new)

LaurLa | 1831 comments Cover Scavenger Hunt Quarterly Challenge
March 15 - June 14

Level 5 - 45 of 45 + Bonus

Jewelry

That Wedding (That Boy, #2) by Jillian Dodd Warrior Witch (The Malediction Trilogy, #3) by Danielle L. Jensen Midnight Soul (Fantasyland, #5) by Kristen Ashley Loving a Lost Lord (Lost Lords #1) by Mary Jo Putney Mister Black (In the Shadows, #1) by P.T. Michelle

That Wedding - Jillian Dodd - necklace - 04.24 ★★★★
Warrior Witch - Danielle L. Jensen - ring - 04.15 ★★★★
Midnight Soul - Kristen Ashley - bracelet - 03.30 ★★★★★
Loving a Lost Lord - Mary Jo Putney - earring - 04.16 ★★★★
Mister Black - P.T. Michelle - cufflink - 04.15 ★★★

Articles of Clothing

Ain't Too Proud to Beg (Dog Walkers, #1) by Susan Donovan Croc and the Fox (Furry United Coalition, #3) by Eve Langlais Down and Out (Knockout Love #1) by Kelley R. Martin A Matchless Romance (Aisle Bound, #4) by Christi Barth Her Immortal Love by Diana Castle

Ain't Too Proud to Beg - Susan Donovan - dress - 04.12 ★★★★
Croc and the Fox - Eve Langlais - tank top - 05.20 ★★★
Down and Out - Kelly R. Martin - belt - 04.16 ★★★★
A Matchless Romance - Christie Barth - jacket - 04.15 ★★★★
Her Immortal Love - Diana Castle - jeans - 03.21 ★★★

Modes of Transport

Deadly Descent (Bagram Special Ops, #1) by Kaylea Cross Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1) by Toni Anderson Friends Wanting Benefits (Friends with Benefits 0.5) by Luke Young Seven Nights With A Pirate (Dangerous Heroes, #1) by Christina Skye Twisted Mercy (Red Team, #4) by Elaine Levine

Deadly Descent - Kaylea Cross - helicopter - 06.11 ★★★★
Dangerous Waters - Toni Anderson - boat - 04.04 ★★★★
Friends Wanting Benefits - Luke Young - cruise ship - 04.07 ★★★
Seven Nights With A Pirate - Christina Skye - pirate ship - 05.20 ★★★
Twisted Mercy - Elaine Levine - motorcycle - 05.11 ★★★★

Animals

Happily Never After (Night Huntress, #1.5) by Jeaniene Frost Kayden/Simon (Bayou Heat, #21-22) by Alexandra Ivy Saddled and Spurred (Blacktop Cowboys, #2) by Lorelei James Murphy's Law (Damaged Heroes, #1) by Sandy James Hot Rocks by Nora Roberts

Happily Never After - Jeaniene Frost - bat - 03.23 ★★★★
Kayden/Simon - Alexandra Ivy - panther - 04.20 ★★★
Saddled and Spurred - Lorelie James - cows - 04.13 ★★★★
Murphy's Law - Sandy James - horse - 05.30 ★★★
Hot Rocks - Nora Roberts - bird - 06.12 ★★★★

Homes/Buildings

Samson's Lovely Mortal (Scanguards Vampires, #1) by Tina Folsom At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Imitation in Death (In Death, #17) by J.D. Robb The Bangkok Affair by Taylor Lee To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5) by Julia Quinn

Samson's Lovely Mortal - Tina Folsom - row houses - 03.27 ★★★
At Grave's End - Jeaniene Frost - castle like structure - 03.23 ★★★★
Imitation in Death - J.D. Robb - united nations - 04.30 ★★★★
The Bangkok Affair - Taylor Lee - Wat Arun Temple (Thailand) - 05.04 ★★★★
To Sir Phillip, With Love - Julia Quinn - manor house - 05.08 ★★★★

Weapons

Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2) by Trish McCallan No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark #3) by Kresley Cole For I Have Sinned (Charley Davidson, #1.5) by Darynda Jones Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #4) by Chloe Neill Out of the Dark (Falcon Securities, #1) by Geri Foster

Forged In Ash - Trish McCallan - hand gun - 05.17 ★★★★
No Rest for the Wicked - Kresley Cole - dagger - 03.31 ★★★★
For I Have Sinned - Darynda Jones - scythe - 06.11 ★★★
Hard Bitten - Chloe Neill - sword - 05.07 ★★★★
Out of the Dark - Geri Foster - machine gun - 06.13 ★★★1/2

Household Items

Baby, Don't Go by Susan Andersen The Christmas He Loved Her (Bad Boys of Crystal Lake, #2) by Juliana Stone The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie The Devil Has Dimples  by Pepper Phillips Falling for the Good Guy (Nice Girl to Love #2; Can't Resist, #2) by Violet Duke

Baby, Don't Go - Susan Andersen - telephone - 03.26 ★★★
The Christmas He Loved Her - Juliana Stone - Christmas tree - 05.23 ★★★★
The Secret Adversary - Agatha Christie - brief case - 05.01 ★★★
The Devil Has Dimples - Pepper Phillips - sunglasses - 04.26 ★★★
Falling for the Good Guy - Violet Duke - chair - 05.13 ★★★

Bodies of Water

Rain Girl (Franza Oberwieser, #1) by Gabi Kreslehner Lake Effect by Johannah Bryson Raeliksen (Emerald Isle Trilogy, #1) by Renee Vincent Swinging on a Star (Weddings by Bella, #2) by Janice Thompson Falling Stars (Rakes, #2) by Anita Mills

Rain Girl - Gabi Kreslehner - puddled water - 03.16 ★★
Lake Effect - Johannah Bryson - lake - 06.09 ★★★
Raeliksen - Renee Vincent - bay - 05.14 ★★★
Swinging on a Star - Janice Thompson - ocean - 05.31 ★★★
Falling Stars - Anita Mills - river - 06.01 ★★★

Items Found in Nature

Blue Dahlia (In The Garden #1) by Nora Roberts Captive Cowboy (Captured Hearts, #2) by Lindsey Brookes Naked Edge (I-Team, #4) by Pamela Clare Every Beat of My Heart (New York Sullivans, #0.5; Sullivans, #14.5) by Bella Andre Jason (The Single Daddy Club #2) by Donna Fasano

Blue Dahlia - Nora Roberts - flower - 04.09 ★★★★
Captive Cowboy - Lindsay Brookes - grass field - 04.12 ★★★
Naked Edge - Pamela Clare - trees - 03.25 ★★★★
Every Beat of My Heart - Bella Andre - grape vines - 04.29 ★★★★
Jason - Donna Fasano - sea grass - 04.22 ★★★

Bonus

Change the Game by Lucy Monroe
Change the Game - Lucy Monroe - jacket, file folder, gun, river, city buildings - 06.14 ★★★1/2

message 49: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 5 comments Jewelry:

Articles of Clothing:

Modes of transport:

Animals:

Homes/Buildings:

Weapons:

Household items:

Bodies of Water:

Items Found in Nature:

message 50: by Amber (new)

Amber Gray | 715 comments MountainKat wrote: "Amber wrote: "I have a question, can I use a horse for the animal one and a horse for mode of transport, as long as it is from two separate books?"

Yes, you can use a horse for both mode of transp..."

Thank you!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7