Bet Me Bet Me discussion

Great book!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bridgitte I love this book!!It keeps you wanting to read it. It shows that inner beauty is important and that fairy tales do come true if you just look for it!

Melissa I agree with you. For me it was like reading a dream. I recommend it to any girl that loves romance and boys that wants to see beyond their eyes...

Cindy I loved this book,and I'm not that into romance books but after reading this one I read a few more from this author

Jill This was my first book of this genre. I picked up the book at the library based on the cover art and description. I loved it! I recently read it again and I still love it!

Bungluna This book is my go-to whenever I need a pick-me-up read. I loved the secondary characters, the fairy tale structure, the humor, heck I love it all.

Leah Cruise is one of my favorite authors. I read her whenever I want to laugh and have a great time!

Annette I really enjoyed this book and was sad when it ended because I enjoyed their love so much.

IUHoosier I liked this one, but my favorite of Crusie's was Welcome to Temptation. I still laugh out loud every time I re-read her books.

Leah IUHoosier, that is my favorite of her's also! Has me laugh out loud every time.