Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)
This topic is about Starcrossed
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair 12: Vicki and Haley (March Besties)

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5504 comments Pair #12: ROMANCE. Read a book off the Best Teen Romance List.
Vicki - Historical Fiction, Romance, Thriller/Mystery
and
Haley - Mystery, Romance

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Hi Haley my new bestie! I went through the 1st two pages of the list above and found these three, but I'm wide open to other books if you have any that interest you!

Silent Treatment by Jackie Williams Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini Leaving Paradise (Leaving Paradise, #1) by Simone Elkeles

Haley (haleymadd) Sorry just saw this! But Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini sounds good or Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater . But either one works for me!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I have had both on my TBR list forever, so you choose and I'll gladly read either one. I already have both books.

Haley (haleymadd) We can read Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini ! I'll just need to check it out of my library and won't be able to pick it up until Tuesday if that's okay. We can start on Wednesday if that works for you!

Haley (haleymadd) It turns out that book is currently checked out, but I placed it on hold so I'm not sure when it would come in. You can always start before me and I can catch up!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Ok, sounds good to me!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Do you want to set a start date for this or have you already begun it?

Haley (haleymadd) I haven't started yet, I'm still waiting for it to come into the library. We can set a starting date! I'm not sure how much longer until it comes in, but I think I'll just get it on the kindle app because I don't want to keep you waiting. What day would you like to start?

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I don't mind waiting! We have the rest of the month, but I am going on vacation on March 19 through 24. I will theoretically have time to read but I'll be with my daughter and her three girls, so who knows! LOL Maybe we should pick a day before or after that week.

I am open, so you can choose whichever day is best for you.

Haley (haleymadd) I'm sure my book will be in by the 18th! So if you want to start then we can and just slowly read throughout that week because I'm also going on vacation, but I'll still be able to read. If that sounds good?

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Lol Sounds good to me!

Haley (haleymadd) Okay, can't wait!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Any word on your book yet? I'm not rushing you because I'm so behind it's terrible! LOL But I have mine when you get yours.

Haley (haleymadd) I should get it any day now! I'm the next in line and I'm sure it's only going to be 3 days at max

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Great!

Haley (haleymadd) I have the book! Just let me know when you would want to start!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Haley, I'm on vacation now so how does this Saturday work for you to start? Tomorrow we're going to be going places and Friday we'll be on the road.

Haley (haleymadd) sounds perfect to me!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Okay then, Saturday it is. :)

message 21: by Haley (last edited Mar 26, 2017 09:53AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Haley (haleymadd) have you started yet? I'm going to start today and try and read 100 pages a day to get it finished before march ends!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm starting this one and another one today. I plan to read 5 chapters a day until finished so I'll post every 5 unless I feel the need to post more often.

Haley (haleymadd) Okay sounds perfect!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Good luck and happy reading!

Haley (haleymadd) You too!

message 26: by Vicki (last edited Mar 27, 2017 07:59PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments 5 Chapters

So far I like this one. I wonder what is (view spoiler)

Helen (view spoiler)

The Pig (view spoiler)

Jerry (view spoiler)

Zach (view spoiler)

The Delos family (view spoiler)

I hope you are enjoying it so far.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments How far have you gotten, Haley? I'll be reading more tonight. I haven't posted anymore comments yet because I was hoping to see your comments on some chapters first. I'll see if you post anything today.

Haley (haleymadd) I'm on the end of Chapter 4 right now! I'm going to read a bunch today with it! Sorry, I have prom tomorrow and I've been getting wayyy too sidetracked!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments It's okay. I understand.

Haley (haleymadd) I'm loving the book so far!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm glad. I love it too!

message 32: by Vicki (last edited Mar 31, 2017 09:56PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Finished

Claire (view spoiler)

Demigods (view spoiler)

Lucas (view spoiler)

Helen (view spoiler)

The Furies (view spoiler)

Haley (haleymadd) I finally finished this book! Wow this took me forever to get through and it probably was because it was on kindle. Sorry it took so long! I liked this book, but it was sort of dragged out in some parts. I'm glad I finally finished the book though and this is my second mythology series so far I've started. I read the Percy Jackson series earlier this week and it was interesting. I'll be continuing this series and see how it goes.