Dumbledore's Army discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed and ArchivedTopics > Gryffindor or Slytherin?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Swati , Is not active as of this current moment (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 2208 comments Mod
Which house would you be in, or which do you like better?

For me, Gryffindor. That's because, I'm not really evil or mean, although that's pretty much a stereotype. That Slytherin's bad, and Gryffindor's good. Lots of my friends would rather be in Slytherin, or just like it better.

message 2: by Pandy (new)

Pandy | 637 comments I'd love to be in Gryffindor, but I think I might be more like a Ravenclaw, though Ravenclaw was the last one I got on a quiz.

There is kind of an assumption that Gryffindor = good and Slytherin = bad. I'm glad there are characters like McLaggen and Romilda in Gryffindor that show Gryffindors don't have to be the nicest people. There's also Wormtail, of course, but I wonder why the hat placed him where it did, seeing as he seems like a coward. The books don't seem to have very nice Slytherin students, but Slughorn and Snape are Slytherins who are on the right side (or come to the right side, in the case of Snape) yet they possess qualities Slytherin looked for. I like Dumbledore's comment to Snape about how they sort too soon, since Snape's incredibly brave and could have been in Gryffindor.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i took a quiz and got hufflepuff/ravenclaw...

message 4: by Swati , Is not active as of this current moment (new)

I'd be in Gryffindor, over Slytherin.

message 5: by Tiffany , Is not active as of this current moment but is proud of you guys (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 1972 comments Mod
Da quiz says im gryffindor.....

message 6: by Swati , Is not active as of this current moment (new)

But?

message 7: by Swati , Is not active as of this current moment (new)

Mhm..Close this now?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.