♥♥♥Cinderpelt Lovers♥♥♥((Organization in Progress)) discussion

Roleplay! > RiverClan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 560 (560 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 777 comments Mod
roleplay((when your not rping use double parenthises))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Seastone padded itno camp.

message 3: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2657 comments Mod
Loneshadow walked out of the medicine cat den with Starpaw. "Okay, we need borage. Foxfeather's kits are due soon and we'll need borage. We also need tansy and poppy seeds...Seastone, could you come and help us out? We need to collect more plants and there's only so much the two of us can carry."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure" Seastone said, padding over.

message 5: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Thanks so much. Starpaw, come on." The three of them padded out of the camp.

message 6: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (last edited Aug 15, 2009 07:24PM) (new)

Syeira-la | 3523 comments Mod
Whisperkit sighed, watching Loneshadow coach Starpaw. Great longing filled her heart, longing and jealousy. She wished beyond anything else to be a medicine cat! But she was almost six moons old and there was already a medicine cat apprentice. Whisperkit laid down sullenly, laying her head on her paws.

message 7: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

((i can take a riverclan med cat apprentice. i can train 2 at the saeme time cuz starpaw is from shadowclan))

message 8: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow stopped suddenly and sniffed the air. She turned and looked right at Whisperkit. That kit.... she thought. "Whisperkit! Would you like to come and see what we do? Ask your mother."

message 9: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Whisperkit lifted her head in excitement. "Really?" Wasting no time she sprinted to her mother and asked. Of course she said yes and Whisperkit galloped back to Loneshadow. "Ok!" She meowed. "Show me!"

message 10: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Alright then, follow me and Starpaw."

message 11: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

They walked out of camp and found borage quickly. "Look at this, Whisperkit. This is borage-good for new mothers. It helps the mothers produce milk."

message 12: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow stopped suddenly. She looked around. The smell of blood was eveywhere. "We need to go back to camp!"

message 13: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Whisperkit's eyes widened in terror. "Let's go!" She yowled and the cats sprinted back.

message 14: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Where's the Clan?" Loneshadow yowled. "Starpaw, Whisperkit, stay in my den with me. You can help me prepare healing herbs!"

message 15: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"But where are they?" Whisperkit whispered. But she did as she was told, and followed loneshadow.

message 16: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"I don't know Whisperkit. KNowing that something bad is happening,or going to happen, like when I did in the forest, is something only med cats know. But I know there will be injuries. This is tansy, Whisperkit. Can you chew it into a pulp for me."

Foxfeather yowled across the clearing. "Loneshadow! KITS!"

message 17: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow raced across the clearing. "Starpaw, WHisperkit, stay here, do what I've told you! I'm coming, Foxfeather!"

"Be calm...the last one's coming."

"Slashstar will be so pleased! Two toms and a she-cat!" ((will describe them later))

message 18: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Of course he will. Look, here he comes now. Before he can see you I have to treat his injuries."

"HE'S INJURED!?" Foxfeather yowled.

"Calm down. Yeesh, queens can be so emotional. I'll send him to you after i've traeted him."

message 19: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (last edited Aug 21, 2009 11:05AM) (new)

Loneshadow walked across to Slashstar. "How many lives did you lose this time?" She sniffed his wounds. "No matter; tell me later. Come to my den, you will be treated."

message 20: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow walked over to Seastone. "You're about the only who's not injured, aside from Foxfeather."

message 21: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Whisperkit chewed the tansy obediently, excitement rushing through her veins.

message 22: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow trotted back into the den. "Good job, Whisperkit! Starpaw, will you go and fetch more...dock? We'll need it for Slashstar, just in case."

As Starpaw left the den, Loneshadow turned to Whisperkit. "Whisperkit, you have showed good medicine skills today. I think you would make a great medicine cat. Would you like to become my apprentice?"

message 23: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Oh no, the first cough of leaf-bare. That's a bad sign. Whisperkit, tell me soon."

message 24: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Whisperkit gasped. "Yes!" She squeaked. "Oh, thank you!"

message 25: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Good. When Slashstar recovers, he'll make it announced that you're my apprentice."

message 26: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"Yay!" She mewled and leapt in happiness.

message 27: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow purred. "Starpaw will earn her medicine cat name at the half-moon. You'll become an official medicine cat apprentice then. For now, go eat and get some rest."

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Trigger was depressed.

message 29: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Ice-echo sat Scourge in front of Loneshadow. "Kit caqlls himself 'Scourge.' Why, I haven't got the slightest. Keep a very CLOSE EYE ON HIM."

message 30: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Ice-echo sat Scourge in front of Loneshadow. "Kit calls himself 'Scourge.' Why, I haven't got the slightest. Keep a very CLOSE EYE ON HIM."

message 31: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Ice-echo sat Scourge in front of Loneshadow. "Kit calls himself 'Scourge.' Why, I haven't got the slightest. Keep a very CLOSE EYE ON HIM."

message 32: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"Ok!" Whisperkit mewed and dashed away to the nursery. But before she got there she was distracted b a strange shec-cat she had never seen before. "Hello," she meowed kindly. "Who are you?" ((it'sTrigger))

message 33: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

"Be careful, Whisperkit. That cat's dangerous." Ice-echo said.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Trigger awnsered..."Trigger...but call me Tigerdandy." laughed Trigger.

message 35: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"What?" Whisperkit mewed innocently. "She doesn't look it. She looks sad."

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Trigger stared at the sunset....her tail swishing.

message 37: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

((Whisperkit's still waiting for Trigger to answer))

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " what's your name?" asked Trigger.

message 39: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Loneshadow [picked up Scourge and set him in a nest at the back of the den. "Don't try to get out, either."

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Trigger looked at them putting up Scrouge angrily.

message 41: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"I'm Whisperkit," Whisperkit purred. "Who're you?"

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " Trigger." awnsered Trigger.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Syeira wrote: ""I'm Whisperkit," Whisperkit purred. "Who're you?""

((I made you mod...your pic can't be seen though...))

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Trigger started to stare at the sunset.

message 45: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"Hi, Trigger," Whisperkit grinned.

message 46: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

((Is Trigger evil?))

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) ((No...not anymore.))
" Hello little Whisperkit." Trigger said.

message 48: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

((Ohhhh....curse you Starclan!))

"Want me to bring you some fresh-kill?" Whisperkit asked.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " Won't you get in trouble?" asked Trigger.

message 50: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

((I'm a mod? YIPPE!!!! *Dances*))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

♥♥♥Cinderpelt Lovers♥♥♥((Organization in...

unread topics | mark unread