♥♥♥Cinderpelt Lovers♥♥♥((Organization in Progress)) discussion

Roleplay! > ThunderClan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 5,110 (5110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103

message 1: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

SpottiPup407 AKA, Dapplekit | 777 comments Mod
roleplay((when your not rping use double parenthises))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolfblaze padded into camp, carrying yarrow.

Stormfeather padded in after his brother, carrying two mice.

message 3: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Syeira-la | 3523 comments Mod
Flamestorm padded out of the warriors den, stretching. ((am i deputy?)) She raised her eyes to the sky, admiring the smooth blue of a clear morning sky. "A good day for hunting," she murmured to herself. "And it looks like Stormfeather's already had luck in that, anyway." She grinned, seeing her sister pad sleepily out of the den.

"Are we going hunting?" Feathersong asked, fighting back a yawn.

"Sure, if you wake up enough so that the mice don't hear your snoring!"

Feathersong purred in amusement. "I'm awake, i'm awake. Let's go!"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure, you can be deputy))

Stormfeather set the prey down, glancing at the sisters.

message 5: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Flamestorm flicked her tail and Feathersong followed her into the forest. "Ok, you try in those brambles over there," Flamestorm meowed, "and i'll look in those ferns. We have to hurry, though, because i have to arrange the patrols for the day."

"Ok, fine," Feathersong meowed and trotted off into the brambles.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormfeather watched them go.

message 7: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Feathersong walked back into camp with a squirrel and a vole hanging from her jaws. She dropped them on the fresh-kill pile and spat the squirrelhair from her mouth.

"Mouse-dung!" She spat, trying to work the long hairs out from between her teeth. "Squirrels are so hairy!"

"Really?" Flamestorm gasped, coming up behind her. "No way!"

"Put a mouse in it," Feathersong muttered.

Flamestorm grinned and put her prey on the growing pile. "Oh, calm down," she laughed. Feathersong purred.

"You try catching one next time. It's harder than it looks!"

"Hmm, i'll think about it," Flamestorm teased. "Anyway, i have patrols to organize. See you later."

"Ok," Feathersong replied. Flamestorm padded away, but not before looking back at Stormfeather, who was still watching them.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormfeather quickly looked away, blushing.

Wolfblaze padded out of his den.

message 9: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Flamestorm shook her head, wondering at Stormfeather's strange behavior. She smiled slightly as she gazed out over the waking clan, warriors leaving the den, kits playing. Flamestorm walked to the fresh-kill pile and selected a plump robin. She gripped it in her jaws and decided to take it to her mother in the nursery.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolfblaze padded over to Flamestorm. "Could you have someone on a patrol pick-up some catmint?" he asked her.

message 11: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Flamestorm dropped the robin she had been holding. "Sure," she meowed. "Hmm, let's see...Stormfeather! Take Thornfur and Feathersong on hunting patrol. I want you to pick up some catmint, too, while you're out."

That done, Flamestorm nodded to Wolfblaze, picked up the robin, and trotted over to the nursery.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolfblaze nodded, the padded back to his den.

Stormfeather saw Thornfur and Feathersong, he padded over.

message 13: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 2657 comments Mod
Coldstar padded out of his den ((are we in the forest or lake?)) and walked to the fresh-kill pile. He spotted Flamestorm. "Has the dawn patrol already gone out? I see that a hunting patrol has."

message 14: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Feathersong laughed at her dad's comment. "I don't care. Come on, i think Stormfeather wants us for a patrol." Thornfur grinned at his daughter and followed her over to Stormfeather.

Flamestorm squeezed into the nursery to see her mother, Dapplefrost, laying down, her chin on her paws. Dapplefrost rose her head when she spotted her daughter and heaved herself to her paws. Her growing belly nearly touched the ground.

"Here, Frostdapple, i brought you some prey." Frostdapple smiled at her daughter.

"Thank you. It's certainly tiring, having to carry these kits around all the time." Flamestorm watched her mother eat before saying goodbye and exiting the nursery.

message 15: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

((oops lol sorry Hawkshadow. I was replying to Jordan's comment, not yours. I didn't see yours lol. so, um, just say that you asked me that when i came out of the nursery ,ok?))

message 16: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Leafpaw walked out of the apprentice den and spotted the patrol. She walked over to Stormfeather. "Can I go on the patrol?"

message 17: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Flamestorm turned to face her leader. "Yes, the dawn patrol has already gone out." ((Guys, i need more cats to work with if i'm going to be organizing patrols. So far i only know four warriors to send out. That could be a problem...))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure, Leafpaw" Stormfeather smiled, heading out of camp with the patrol.

Wolfblaze padded into the nursery. "Dapplefrost?" he said.

message 19: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

((ok thanks, i was getting a bit worried on who to send out))

Dapplefrost looked up when Wolfblaze entered the nursery. "Yes, Wolfblaze?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormfeather quickly caught a mouse.

Palemoon padded into camp.

Wolfblaze smiled. "How do feel?" he asked.

message 21: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"Fine, but tired. These kits are just so exhausting!" Frostdapple turned to look at her belly with an affectionate and amused smile.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolfblaze smiled. "They'll be coming any day now, so just call for me if you feel anything" he said.

message 23: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"Ok," she replied softly, her thoughts winging forward to the day when her second litter of kits would be born.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay" Wolfblaze said, backing out.

message 25: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Flamestorm dipped her head respectfully to her leader and padded away.

Feathersong followed the hunting patrol into camp,two mice hanging from her jaws and another tucked under her chin.

Frostdapple watched Wolfblaze go, contentment rising through her chest. Soon the clan would have strong new kits who would one day become warriors.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Tawnyheart looked around for Shadepaw.

Stormfeather had caught 2 mice and a rabbit. He set them down and turned to the patrol. "The clan will eat well tonight" he purred.

Wolfblaze padded over, collecting the catmint from them.

message 27: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Thornfur spat the catmint out, looking slightly disgruntled. "A good hunt," he muttered with a lopsided smile. "I caught so much prey." Feathersong shook her head.

"Thornfur, you did well to be able to catch that!" She laughed. Daughter and father padded away, bickering affectionately.

Shadepaw scampered out of the apprentice's den, panting. Her flying paws carried her straight to Tawnyheart, who she almost ran into. "Sorry!" She gasped. "I slept really late!" Shadepaw broke off to take a breath. "So what are we doing today? Hunting? Patrolling?" Shadepaw bounced a little as she spoke.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Tawnyheart purred. "I think we'll do some battle training. Do you like that?" she asked.

Wolfblaze laughed, carrying if back to his den.

Stormfeather watched Feathersong go.

message 29: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"You just asked me if i liked battling, Shadepaw meowed in dispelief. There was a pause. "Of course!" Shadepaw grinned and dashed put of camp, calling over her shoulder, "Keep up, slow-mouse!"

Feathersong laid down in the warriors den, intending to take a quick nap, but something caught her eye. There was Stormfeather, watching her. Discreetly, Feathersong pulled back ,leaving only her eyes peeking from the den, and watched Stormfeather as he stared toward her.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolfblaze padded over to Stormfeather. "Why don't you just tell her?" he asked.

Stormfeather looked at his brother. "And humiliate myself? no thanks" he smiled.

Tawnyheart laughed, racing after her.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lonepaw rested in the apprentices den.

message 32: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Shadepaw sprinted through the forest, letting light and shade dapple her pelt until she reached the sandy hollow.

Feathersong gasped quietly as she heard Stormfeather's words. Not knowing quite what to do, but unable to tear her gaze away, she just sat there, watching.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Tawnyheart padded in after her.

Wolfblaze batted at his brothers ear. "Come on, wouldn't be that bad...and anyways you should atleast try" he said.

Stormfeather sighed, "What if she doesn't like me back?"

message 34: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Feathersong sighed unsteadily and dashed out of the den in a nervous, stiff legged trot to the fresh-kill pile. She grabbed a piece of prey and ate it slowly, hiding her face from the two toms who were discussing her. She couldn't believe it! Stormfeather actually liked her! A shiver of pleasure ran down her spine.

"Ok, what moves are you going to teach me?" Shadepaw meowed eagerly. She leaped into the air, swinging her claws before coming back down to earth.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, not that one because you do it prefectly" Tawnyheart purred. "I was thinking we'd practice what you would do if you came across a badger or fox" she said.

Wolfblaze shrugged. "You won't find out if she does or doesn't until you ask...or you could just start hanging out with her a lot and see what she does" he said.

Stormfeather smiled. "Maybe...i don't know....I mean I like her...but I've never even really talked to her" he said.

message 36: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"Ok," Shadepaw grinned and tensed eagerly. "You be the fox!"

Feathersong smiled slowly. Any time spent with Stormfeather was good time!

message 37: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Go talk to him! Feathersong argued with herself. Come on, go! she told herself. I can't, she thought helplessly. I just can't.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Tawnyheart quickly explained to Shadepaw what to do. "Okay, now ou try it" she said.

Wolfblaze smiled. "Come on. There's nothing to be afraid of...it's not like she's going to attack you or think your a rabbit" he teased.

Stormfeather laughed. "Yeah, I'm sure she would think I'm rabbit."

message 39: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

((typing this with nine day old orphan kitten in hand)) Shadepaw frowned in concentration and then leapt, getting on top of her mentor and raking sheathed claws down Tawnyheart's back before sliding off and pretending to bite her throat.

Flamestorm padded up to her sister, who was standing at the fresh kill pile. "What's going on?" She asked, frowning. "You look like you've swallowed some bad prey."

Feathersong sighed. "It's just that...well...i think Stormfeather likes me, and i like him, too, but i'm just too nervous to go talk to him."

A broad grin spread across Flamestorm's face. "No, you're not," she meowed and with one shove sent her sister sprawling from the fresh kill pile and straight up to Stormfeather.

((hey, is there a plot for this anywhere? Mods?))

message 40: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"Uh, uh, uh, Stormfeather! I was just..." Feathersong stammered. But then her eyes caught his and she was rooted to the spot.

message 41: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Coldstar padded up to the apprentice's den. "Lonepaw, get something to eat. I'll be leading the sunhigh patrol and I'd like you to come."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up "okay." She got up and started out.

message 43: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (last edited Aug 02, 2009 08:20AM) (new)

Lightwind padded into camp with ravenpaw behind him.

Ravenpaw walked into camp wtih a couple of geese in his mouth.

message 44: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

Flamestorm grinned as she saw her sister trying to explain what she was doing to Stormfeather. Come on! she thought. Just tell him!

Frostdapple padded uneasily around the den. Was she starting kitting? She hadn't felt any pain, but she felt very restless and--spasms of pain shot through her. "Oh..." she moaned and laid unsteadily down.
"Wolfblaze!" She gasped. "I think i'm kitting!"

((Hey, once again, is there a plot for this? Like a battle coming, or something?))

message 45: by SpottiPup407, Loves Graystripe (new)

Ravenpaw could smell ancient shadowclan cats coming towards their camp.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Wolfblaze ran into the nursery, carrying all the herbs they might need. "You've done this before, just relax and breath" he said.

Stormfeather smiled. "Um...Hi Feathersong" he said.

message 47: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"I know," Frostdapple groaned. "How could I forget?" Frostdapple drew in a shaky breath and tried to relax. She was just beginning to when the next pains came, ripping through her. She fought back the urge to yowl in pain.

"She's kitting!" Flamestorm hissed in surprise and sprinted to the nursery. But just as she ran she caught a whiff of strong, dark scents. Shadowclan!

Feathersong stumbled back a step. "Hi, Stormfeather," she meowed, regaining her composure. He's just a clanmante! she chided herself. Feathersong smiled, hiding her nervousness. "How's it going?" Just then a pained yowl rang out from the nursery. "I think my mom's kitting!" She hissed and with a flick of her tail said goodbye and ran to the nursery.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormfeather watched her go, disappointment rolling off him in waves.

"Next time push" Wolfblaze instrusted.

message 49: by Syeira-la, "They say there's no such place... as Paradise..." (new)

"Ok," Frostdapple breathed. When the next pain came, she pushed with all her might, gasping and panting when it was done. It would all be worth it, though, soon enough.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 02, 2009 01:03PM) (new)

Wolfblaze turned to the two sisters. "You two, be ready to start licking kits" he instructed Flamestorm and Feathersong.

Stormfeather was pacing outside, trying to think of ways to tell Feathersong how he felt.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103

♥♥♥Cinderpelt Lovers♥♥♥((Organization in...

unread topics | mark unread