1x1 > Jack Frost & lovablecedric

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Deaf Guy x Rebel Girl

_______

I'll post the plot soon

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) an deaf guy comes to town and he becomes friends with his new school's rich rebel girl who doesn't know an speck of Sign Language and therefore his interpreter had to interpret everything to her. But then they start getting closer and closer, and the rebel girl decides to learn sign language while the deaf guy learns how to speak to her, and then I was hoping to go from there.

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yeah

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure :)

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

Name: Evangeline Marigold Wallace
Nicknames: Angel, Angie, Eva, Eve, Evie, Lena, Mari

Birthday: April 1st

Social Status: Rebel
Financial Status: Rich

Appearance:

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments ((Okay I will get mine up in a few minutes.))

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Kk

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments Name: Carlito Yevhen

Appearance:

Face claim: Alexander Ferrario

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single

Other: His is deaf and a loner a lot.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cute, so where should we start? Where they're already friends or before they're friends?

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright, can you begin then?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments Um sure. So should they start so it is a new year or should he come in, in the middle of the school year?

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Whatever works for you, he's your character :)

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure :)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments
It had been only three days since he had moved to with his mother and his interpreter. Every since he was little his mother searched for a sign language translator. The first two could not stay with them, but the third was willing to work with them for as long as they needed. Carlito sighed as he stared out the window, of course unaware of his mother talking with the interpreter to inform her to keep an eye on him.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments ((Sorry for it being kind of short. It is kind of hard to think right now.))

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Evangeline sat in her bedroom blaring rock music as her family moved around downstairs trying to set up for her older brother's birthday party. She hadn't seen him in days and couldn't wait to see him tomorrow the day before school started, she also couldn't wait to meet the new guy she was going to be forced to show around school the day after tomorrow. Her step-mother, who lived under the same roof as them, tried convincing her that it was fine, but Evangeline explained that the new kid was deaf and that she was forced to learn the basics of sign language so she could communicate with the kid during the tour. " Honestly, why me? They couldn't choose another rich kid to show around a deaf guy?" Evangeline muttered as she texted various friends and her boyfriend, whom she was breaking up with on the first day of school.

[ no worries :) ]

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments
Tomorrow is his first day at his new school and for some reason he was a bit nervous. He took a deep breath and then let it out as they pulled into the driveway. They climbed out only for him to look at his mother as he signed that he did not really want to go. "Mother," Cindy began. "I do not want to go."
"Carlito, I know, but do you think that I do not want to go to my job, probably yes, but I have to and you have to go to school." His mother spoke as the translator signed for Carlito.
"But mother." The translator added.
"Not buts, now go up to your room and clean up your room for a bit. I am going to start cooking in the kitchen. Please leave your door open while your up there." His mother reminded him as the translator signed for Carlito.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Evangeline, besides groaning and moaning about it, actually worked her ass off to know and learn a few signs so that she could make the kid feel welcomed, under all her rebel, I don't give a crap ensemble, she was a real sweetheart who loved art and music and did everything she could to presume her dreams. " This shit is harder then it looks," Evangeline muttered as she just sighed the word 'Hello' and 'How are you?'. " Well, who ever said it was easy?" Came the sound of her father as he entered the house, Evangeline wondered how hard it was for him to live under the same roof as his ex-wife and his step-wife. " No one I guess," Evangeline answered as she turned to face him, she took her headphones off and stared at him, he was holding something behind his back and that made her raise an eyebrow. " I didn't get you a car, not yet at least, but I did get you that art studio you've always wanted out in the forest," her dad said, causing her to squeal in delight.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments ((You type really fast. lol))

Carlito glared at his mother before heading upstairs and opened up his laptop. For about a month and a half, he had decided start blog. Not like any that were typed up, but more on the video side. He glanced over at his door before starting the software and what ever was needed to work. He took a deep breath and began to record his next video.
Hi everyone, Carlito here again. I had just moved again, which is a bummer. New school and new life.... He went on for almost twenty minutes talking about all the new things going on with his life before Cindy, his translator informed him that the food was ready and he should come downstairs. He quickly hit the upload and waited for it to be finished.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Evangeline was taken to her art studio in the forest, her mother's weren't all too happy about it, but Evangeline didn't care, at least she could now record her music videos and make her art somewhere in peace and her parents wouldn't have to scream at her to turn down her music because no one could ever hear it from all the way out here. Her dad had even put a lock on it and made sure if wasn't flammable, that way if anything happened to the forest, nothing inside Evangeline's studio would get ruined unless she left the door open or windows open. Evangeline was given a few moments of peace with her new studio and before her dad was dragged to his death, he had handed her the keys in which she immediately put onto her keychain that hung around her neck. " Time to learn more sign language and this time ma won't interrupt me and correct me," Evangeline said to herself with a smile.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments ((Should she some how end up watching Carlito's videos?))

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( sure :) ))

Carlito made his way down stairs as his stomach growled a bit. He gave his mother a small smile before sitting down across from his mother. "Carlito, I am going to be going to work tomorrow, Cindy will be here with you, so do not be frightened if you cannot find me in the house." Cindy translated. "There is food in the fridge and I bought you a few books to help when you go into school."
Carlito watched Cindy and nodded. "Of course mother." He signed as it was translated for his mother.

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Evangeline was fed up with sign language and decided to resort to this one blog that she really really loves, she logged onto her laptop that she brought out to the studio and went to the blog, she saw a new video from him and smiled glad that there were translators online who helped people understand what the beautiful guy was saying. But after ten minutes into the video Evangeline was smiling and giggling, causing her older brother who had arrived to peek his head in and make sure he wasn't walking in on anything, the man sighed in relief and shook his head at his seventeen year old sister, " Watching that Deaf guy again?" he asked. Evangeline looked up and frowned, " He's not some deaf guy John," Evangeline scolded as she paused the video and turned to her brother, " Sorry," John said. " His name is Carlito if you're that ignorant," Evangeline said as she stood up and hugged her brother, who hugged her tightly back.

Through out the next ten minutes, he did not speak to his mother as he wanted this day to be over with. He sighed before standing and walking his plate over to the sink; he rinsed and washed them only to finally find himself back upstairs at his laptop. One more blog right and then fall asleep? He thought to himself as he made sure everything was set up.

It is me again, Carlito. I am sorry for making this one short. I know it has not been an hour since I posted my last video, but I would love to put in one more for the day. He signed before starting again. The last video I have been talking about my personal life as a deaf person. I am very happy that you are all enjoying these videos. I really want to thank every one for their support. Being here and making videos like this are really fun for me. Thank you again and I will see you in the next video. Carlito smiled a bit as he checked what he was saying before adding a title and uploaded it just like the last one. He sighed a small relief as he was now able to get ready for bed.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Evangeline bid her brother a goodnight and hoped he didn't see the living room, where his surprise birthday party would be held the next day after she came come, which he made his parents promise to. Evangeline went back to watching the rest of the video before watching the next one, she smiled lightly and when the video finished she went back to the house.

He changed into his night clothes, brushed his teeth and turned his light off before closing his laptop. Carlito thought for a bit as he kind of wonder what he should do while his mother is gone. This was going to be hard though. Maybe he could ask Cindy if they could go somewhere, he did not know where, but he needed something to do though. He laid down and stared up at the ceiling as he began to fall asleep slowly.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Evangeline laid in bed learning a few more words before her step-mother Melody came in and sat beside her, " Still working on it?" Melody asked as she looked at the books scattered about and the laptop. " I have to, in order to talk to this new kid I need to learn his language so he doesn't feel left out, at least that's what Carlito said," Evangeline said as she shut the books and put them on the floor.

Carlito soon was fast asleep, but tonight was different. He tossed and turned. There was something bothering him, but he was not sure what was troubling him. Maybe if he thought about it, he could figure it out in the morning. He turned over to his side and relaxed as he tired to fall back asleep knowing when he wakes up, it will be a new day.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Who's Carlito?" Melody asked as she moved to let Evangeline get underneath the covers. Evangeline smiled lightly, " A pretty cool deaf guy that makes awesome videos and had an awesome blog, and he said once that it was a nice gesture for someone who didn't know sign language to at least learn a little bit so they could at least communicate a bit with someone who's hard of hearing or deaf," Evangeline explained. Melody smiled, " Goodnight Evangeline," Melody said as she left the room, " Goodnight Melody," Evangeline answered before shutting the light off and laying down, she tried to fall asleep.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( yeah ))

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( please? ))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments ((Sure. Give me a few minutes. I had just woken up.))

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( alright :) ))

Carlito blinked a few times as he sat up and looked around at his new room.A new day, a new adventure. He thought to himself, getting ready for the day. Nothing special about that. After an hour went by, he headed downstiars to find Cindy sitting at the table.
Morning Carlito. Cindy signed to him.
Morning. Carlito yawned and went to find some food.
Carlito, your mother had left a few minutes ago and she wanted to inform you that she will be coming home late. Carlito's translator informed him before getting up and looking at him. Also to not to get into trouble and your mother is letting me to take you anywhere you want. She added in.
Really? He ignored the first part as his mother was just being protective. Anywhere?
Yes, anywhere. Were you planning on going somewhere today? Cindy asked him.

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Evangeline got out of bed early that morning, got ready and got her school stuff ready as well, she was now sitting in her studio, her art supplies, instruments and a bunch of her technical equipment were strewn around and put in proper areas of the studio. Her father would be dropping her off at school, but he wasn't up nor was he ready to go anywhere, so Evangeline decided to paint something.

Carlito got out his favorite cereal only to remember that the milk was already half empty. He frowned as he did not want his mom to be upset that he finished the milk in less than a week. He remembered that she had told him to slow down. He bit his lip and stayed away from milk in the fridge. It did not take long to finish his breakfast before finding Cindy in the living room. Cindy, can we go for a walk? He stood in front of her as he wanted to to for a walk. I want to get some fresh air before I head to school. He informed her.

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Evangeline had this cool idea in her head and began outlining the painting she'd be doing with tape, she smiled to herself and cranked the music up loud so that she didn't get disturbed by anyone, she put in her headphones in case anyone did decide to come in uninvited. Evangeline then began painting the outside of the outline Grey.

We can do that. Go get your coat and shoes on and we can go. Cindy answered Carlito. Then when we get back, I can take you to school. She added in before standing up.
Fine. He signed to her and headed upstairs to get his shoes and coat on. He looked at his translator, more like his best friend. He finished getting ready and waited for Cindy.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Evangeline was nodding her head to the music and still painting outside the outline, she was about to start on the inside of the outline but a hand on her shoulder caused her to drop the brush in her hand and jump in surprise. She reached into her pocket and grabbed a pocket knife, she held it our as she turned around, only to find her brother with his hands up in surrender. She let out an exasperated sigh and closed the knife, she put it back into her pocket and removed the headphones so that they rested on her shoulder, My Chemical Romance blasting through. " You could have given me a heart attack! It runs in the family medical history!" Evangeline scolded as she bent down to collect the brush, she walked over to the sink and washed it off before coming back over to her brother. " My apologies Angel, now come on, Mom made breakfast," her brother said with a grin, " Mom? Or mom mom?" Evangeline asked grabbed her bag as she followed her brother out the studio and back towards the house.

Carlito walked with Cindy for a few minutes before glancing at her and sighing. You know your mother is right Carlito. Cindy signed to Carlito.
I know, but you know how hard it is for me. Carlito signed to her. But my mother knows that I am always doing what she thinks is best. He added in as the walked for about five to ten minutes before heading back to the house.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Mom you dunce, Mom Mom can't even make cereal without somehow burning it," her brother said as they entered the house through the back door, only to stop mid step when they came face to face with Melody herself, an glare permanent on her face. " Uh...we were...kidding?" Evangeline offered before her dad appeared with a smile on his face and car keys in his hands, " Ready? Oh....uh.....Evan, back away slowly dear, grab your plate and fork and run to the car when I tell you, you too Jackson," her dad said calmly as Melody continued to glare at them. Evangeline and Jackson backed around Melody and away from her towards the table, they swiped their plates and forks and waited for their dad to give the signal. " Now!" Her dad said, Jackson and her dashed outside to their dads car, Evangeline got into the passenger seat and then Jackson got into the backseat.

« previous 1