EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA discussion

Archaeolibrarian > Merissa's Blog

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments Hey everyone

So this is my website, which has the blog linked to it - https://sites.google.com/site/archaeo...

And here is a link to my reviews of India's amazing work - https://sites.google.com/site/archaeo.... Just don't ask me which one I like best, because I'm extremely fickle and love whichever one I'm currently reading!

message 2: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Checked out yours too :)

message 3: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments Thank you :)

message 4: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 571 comments Mod
Are you open for review requests from more authors?

message 5: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments I certainly am. There are actually five of us that review, so it depends upon the genre as to who will get it. There's more information on each reviewer and their genres on the website, plus a contact button :)

https://sites.google.com/site/archaeo...

message 6: by India (new)

Great! Start a discussion in this folder "Book blogger now accepting review request" or something like that. Even post it in your live feed here on Goodreads so that authors in need can find you :)
I will do the same.

message 7: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 60 comments I'm an author in need!!! Lol.

*** pathetically waves and jumps up and down ***

I think I'm posting in the wrong spot. Ha.

message 8: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments Hi Nikki

Let me know the synopsis and genre, and I'll take a look! Or contact me via https://sites.google.com/site/archaeo...

message 9: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 60 comments What do you like to read and review? I write romance in the dystopian/post apocalyptic, urban fantasy, and paranormal genres. Let me know what you are interested in.

https://www.amazon.com/Nikki%20Landis...

message 10: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments Hey lovely, I read all your genres, and I've had a quick look. The Nightwalkers and Fight for Light series both look good. I don't really do angels/demons though for some reason. I can't figure that one out as I have no problem with vampires/shifters lol.

I'm actually booked up until 5th May, but I can put you in for then if that is any good?

message 11: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 60 comments No problem. Let me know what email and I'll send you the mobi file. How about Dark Promise first?

message 12: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments Sounds good to me. My kindle email is merissasheppard@kindle.com if you wanted to send it direct, or my normal one is Archaeolibrarian@gmail.com

Thank you!

message 13: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 60 comments Sure! I'll send it once I'm home from work tonight. Thanks sweetie!

message 14: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 60 comments Merissa, sent the mobi file to your kindle email. :)

message 15: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments I've received it, thank you Nikki. And you're booked in for 5th May :)

message 16: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 60 comments Sounds awesome!!! Thanks babe ;)

message 17: by India (new)

Please wish Blogger Merissa well, everyone!

Sadly, she has an eye infection that has her doctor telling her she can not read until it is better. Yes, telling a book blogger she can't read books is like denying her oxygen!
So please send Merissa prayers to get better... (and have to patience, lol).

Thank you!

message 18: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 60 comments Feel better Merissa! Hope the eye infection clears up quickly!

message 19: by kerrycat (new)

kerrycat (catfriends) Aaaggggh - I can't imagine not being able to read! Get better quick!

message 20: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Feel better!

Sam (Rescue Dog Mom, Writer, Hugger) (sammydogs) | 10 comments Oh, gosh! Sending healing prayers, vibes, and hugs to Merissa!!

message 22: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments Thanks for your best wishes :) I am pleased to say that the whites of my eyes are slowing returning to normal, and I am slowly starting to read again. Very glad this is going!!!

message 23: by India (new)

Yay!!!!!!! Melissa is on the road to recovery!!!!!!

message 24: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments And just how thankful am I?!?! :)

message 25: by Cat (new)

Cat Imb || The Reading Cat || | 616 comments Mod
YAY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! <3

message 26: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments Thanks love :)

Sam (Rescue Dog Mom, Writer, Hugger) (sammydogs) | 10 comments Happy to hear you are seeing and feeling better! Hugs!!

message 28: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments Thank you Sam! :)

message 29: by India (new)

Sigh.... Merissa is back. Sigh...

message 30: by Cat (new)

Cat Imb || The Reading Cat || | 616 comments Mod
Hahhahahahhahahha

message 31: by kerrycat (new)

kerrycat (catfriends) glad all is well!

message 32: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments LMAO!!! Thanks India and Cat ;)

And thanks Kerrycat. Definitely getting better every day :D