New Adult Book Club discussion

Iniquity (Ascent, #1)
This topic is about Iniquity
Archived Read it Review it 2017 > #17/17 - Iniquity by Melody Winter

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (last edited Mar 16, 2017 04:00AM) (new)

Dee | 851 comments Title: Iniquity
Author: Melody Winter
Genre: NA Romantic Fantasy
Heat Level ~ Moderate
Formats ~ Epub & Mobi
Copies ~ 10 (Sent out by NABC)

Synopsis
Athena Harrow is about to turn twenty-one, but there will be no celebration. What is there to celebrate when the world is ruled by demons?

She hates the darkness the demons brought with them and longs for the light to return to the world—a world she only vaguely remembers. The people in her forest village blindly accept the life the demons forced upon them, even tolerating the yearly ascension ceremony where all the girls who have turned twenty-one are either sent away to serve the Master Demon or left in the village and forced to procreate.

But Paymon, the assigned village demon, selects a different role for Athena, a role that pits her against the village. While she adapts to her new life, Erebus, a younger, more powerful demon, arrives, and Athena must play a dangerous game with his emotions in return for information about the demon’s reign of darkness.

As Athena’s dreams of restoring the light begin to fade, her life with Erebus takes an unexpected turn, and this time it’s her life being put to the test.

Set in the forest around Buttercrambe in North Yorkshire, England, INIQUITY explores the frightening, darker side of romance and the uncontrolled emotions it can unleash.

----------------------

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thank You

Reviewers:
1. Carol Ann - Carolanns24@yahoo.com - mobi
2. Deborah - Obidadeborah@gmail.com - mobi
3. Natalie - natalienoblett@yahoo.co.uk mobi
4. Jamie - ePub - jcfreeman2009@gmail.com

message 2: by Judith (new)

Judith | 17 comments Drjayqbow@gmail.com

message 3: by Judith (new)

Judith | 17 comments Sorry forgot to put format, drjayqbow@gmail.com, ePub format please

Carol Ann | 22 comments Carolanns24@yahoo.com, mobi please! :)

message 5: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5266 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 28th February (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

message 6: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Obida | 30 comments Obidadeborah@gmail.com pdf

Natalie Noblett | 63 comments natalienoblett@yahoo.co.uk mobi please if it's still available.

Melody Winter (melodywinter) | 8 comments Natalie wrote: "natalienoblett@yahoo.co.uk mobi please if it's still available."

Hi Natalie, Has Derna sent you the Mobi? If not, I can send you it.
Melody xxx

Natalie Noblett | 63 comments Yes thank you, I have it today!

Natalie Noblett | 63 comments Heres my review
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Would definitely love the next one if the opportunity arises!

Melody Winter (melodywinter) | 8 comments Natalie wrote: "Heres my review
Would definitely love the next one if the opportunity arises!"

Thank you for your review :)
Add Adversity to your to-be-read list so you can see when it's released. Message me, and I'll send you a review copy if you're still interested :)
Melody xxx

Jamie (pymama) | 55 comments Hello, can I still read this book.i would prefer ePub, jcfreeman2009@gmail.com

Melody Winter (melodywinter) | 8 comments Jamie wrote: "Hello, can I still read this book.i would prefer ePub, jcfreeman2009@gmail.com"

Hi Jamie, has Derna sent you the epub version? If not, let me know and I'll send it over :)

Melody xxx

message 15: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5266 comments Mod
Jamie wrote: "Hello, can I still read this book.i would prefer ePub, jcfreeman2009@gmail.com"

So sorry! Sending now.

Jamie (pymama) | 55 comments I got it. Thanks.

Jamie (pymama) | 55 comments Here's my review.

Thanks. Let me know when the next book comes out.

Melody Winter (melodywinter) | 8 comments Jamie wrote: "Here's my review.

Thanks. Let me know when the next book comes out."

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

I'm hoping to have the next book, Adversity, released later this year :)

Melody xxx