What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Time travel romance falcon sanctuary island Falconers Folly. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 5 comments A woman is living alone on an island that doubles as a falcon sancuary after her brother disappears. A strange man shows up on the island while the woman is trying to rescue a falcon during a severe storm. Come to find out he was transported in the storm from the past where her brother has been living for the last two years after being sent TO the past during a similar storm. Once they figure this out they are able to recreate the exact conditions during yet another storm and they go back in time to where the brother is.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37343 comments Mod
Dawn, when did you read it or when was it published? Remember the cover? Author female or male? Is "Falconers Folly" what you think the title might be, or something else?

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 5 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Dawn, when did you read it or when was it published? Remember the cover? Author female or male? Is "Falconers Folly" what you think the title might be, or something else?"

I would say I read it maybe early 90's. It a female author and Falconers Folly was the name of the island not the name of the book. The only other thing I can think of to add is that the time period they traveled back to was during the Napoleanic period becuse the main characters brother was obsessed with the time period and had miniature replicas of certain battles that he had hand painted and set up under glass. Her memory of those replicas were what helped save her brother when he took off to try to help in the war.

message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry | 80 comments Falconer's Heart by Janice Bennett

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 5: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 5 comments Sherry wrote: "Falconer's Heart by Janice Bennett

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2..."

Thats it. I thought it was her brother. Thank you so much.

message 6: by Sherry (new)

Sherry | 80 comments You're welcome!