Pokémon: Reign of The Distortion World (Semi-Advanced) discussion

General > Just Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 452 comments Mod
Chat away, nothing else to say:D

message 2: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments Bloop! I have arrived!

YAY!!:D

message 4: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments Yeah, my brother isn't a very nice person -.-

In fact he likes to do whatever he can to embarrass me

But why?

My brother doesnt he does his best to stay away from me and bribes me with food which works to be honest.

message 6: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments
I don't know! I wish my brother did that! If I want food I have to try and get it from the top shelf and I just can't reach it, but he crams it all in there! I wish he would give me food to not be near him!

Hes really nice though, my brother, if you overlook is mean serious exterior, he can be a gentleman, at times dat is

message 8: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments If you overlook all the evil in my brother he can be and okay human being. Your brother sounds great, I mean serious is okay and it's better than being a jerk.

How old is your brother?

message 10: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments He's sixteen now, he'll be seventeen at the end of the year.

Ooh im older than him, tee hee!:D

My brothers eighteen turning nineteen in september

message 12: by Alexandria (new)

Then you are older than me too... I can understand why it would be fun if he picks you up though, he's probably significantly taller, my brothers only a few inches taller than me, but it's enough for him to reach the top shelf...

Tee hee im only four seven in height-_- Which is okay;D

message 14: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments I have a friend who is only four one and another who is 6 something... The short one carries the tall one around o-o

WHOO AND PEOPLE SAY SHOET PEOPLE ARE WEAK. PROVED THEM WRONG *cough cough* Brother *cough gag*

message 16: by Alexandria (new)

I can't do that... We're doing wrestling in gym and it hurts! The teacher made us sit on each other and then make the person carry the other around like a horse... I was the horse... Twice... It's not fun!

AHH WRESTLING!!!!! *squeaks* Is it a sport your choosing to do or is during school

message 18: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments During class... I didn't take gym last year, but I took it this year so it's not fun... But I'll never have to take it ever again after this! Yay!!!!!!

During class what the fudge, they dont do that hereO.O

message 20: by Alexandria (new)

I think our teacher is just trying to let out her rage... She played the games too... She basically threw someone and someone was pinned for a couple minutes. Another time she dragged two people out of the ring at once... She's kind of scary right now, apparently last semester she made someone bleed...

What kind of school do you go to?!?!?! Because dayum!!!!O!O

message 22: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments One with a psycho gym teacher... Luckily I'm extremely evasive and I get lucky and people step out of bounds before they can hurt me too much...

Gurl your school sounds just like the school my brother would enjoy going to-_-

message 24: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments What is he?! 0-o

No one should want that!

He's a demon prince with an angelic side to himself, thats what he is.

Q *tackle hugs*

message 28: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments Hello! So he's the opposite of Ash and Angela from Black Butler then... Interesting...

Basically, loves fighting that one does-_-

OH MY GOD YES!!! I love it so much when i first saw it!!!!:D

message 32: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments I just rediscovered it! I forgot about it, but it's so good!

I forgot about it to, but than you came and reminded me. This just makes me thirsty for some pepsi!:D

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments fanta ftw XDDD

message 35: by Featherflight (new)

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 45 comments Hello! Just finished season 19 of Pokemon XY. SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. (I cried on one of the episodes xD)

Featherflight wrote: "Hello! Just finished season 19 of Pokemon XY. SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. (I cried on one of the episodes xD)"

Which one, because if its the same one we'ew talking aboutvi cried too!!!

࿅ ❀ || qυєтzαℓqυєєη || ι'νє gσт тнє мαgι¢ ιη мє , '¢υz єνєяутнιηg ι тσυ¢н тυяηѕ ιηтσ gσℓ∂ || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "fanta ftw XDDD"

*looks around* WHERE?!O.O

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments *gives lys a glass*

my tv like stops recording after a certain amount of episodes and even though they keep airing it never records them but it records other random episodes ARGHHHHHHH

no spoilers ;)

YEESSS!!! *chugs*

My tv doesnt even understand the meaning of the word record and its not even an old tv-_-

message 40: by Featherflight (new)

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 45 comments There might be a spoiler... Or two.. Or ten... Or everything in the last six episodes...
(view spoiler)

OH MY GOD YES!!!!!! *dies*

message 42: by Alexandria (new)

Appparently this is a spoiler so here: (view spoiler)

☕αℓєχαи∂яια || ωнαт'ѕ ιи α иαмє؟ тнαт ωнι¢н ωє ¢αℓℓ α яσѕє ву αиу σтнєя иαмє ωσυℓ∂ ѕмєℓℓ αѕ ѕωєєт wrote: "Appparently this is a spoiler so here: [spoilers removed]"

Honestly but i had my first boyfriend at five!O.O KIDDES DONT FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE!!!!!

message 44: by Alexandria (new)

My cousin is six, he had seven girlfriends, he had three at a time and one he kept the entire time. He dumped them all because they were "too clingy" and he even used to take them to separate tables during lunch in kindergarten where they could be alone together.

Player alert!! Did he kiss any of them?

message 46: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments Two of them, I'm not sure how he gets so many people to go out with him, even though he's only seven...

Wait i thought he was six?

Is he adorable? Cute?

message 48: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments He turns seven this year, he is convinced he's seven, though. He's baby type cute so I guess that's a reason.

True dat, little boys are adorable but if and when they mature or hit the stages of puberty it dtastocally changee°^°

message 50: by Featherflight (new)

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 45 comments Yes I know... But still! Ash technically should be like 20 (2 years per season 20 seasons, in indigo league he is ten, so he should be twenty) I don't know. I guess in the world of anime there is no such thing as getting older.

« previous 1 3