What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Modern girl falls into a world of wizards, dragons, knights and unicorns

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments Anyone know of it? I hope so.

message 2: by Marie (new)

Marie | 276 comments Kristen Ashley's Fantasyland series?

message 3: by Anna (last edited Feb 06, 2017 01:14PM) (new)

Anna | 518 comments Unicorn Bait (Unicorn Bait #1) by S.A. Hunter Unicorn Bait - has all of the mentioned above, except for a dragon
The Goblin King (Shadowlands, #1) by Shona Husk The Goblin King - mostly cursed knights and goblins plus single wizard-like creature;
Fire of the Dragon (Bestiary, #1) by Lori Dillon Fire of the Dragon - knights, dragons and evil wizardress, sadly no unicorns

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6981 comments Mod
IS this a specific book you are looking for Amy, or just books with that idea?

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Diaz | 224 comments I checked out these books but if there are other recommendations I am open to them.

message 6: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6981 comments Mod
The Key of the Keplian mc is 16 and half N.A. when the book starts, and she is running after the death of her grandfather, because the only relative she has left is married to a bigot who has mistreated her in the past. This is part of Andre Norton's over-arcing Witch World series, which has several other books where various people wind up on the same world. While no dragons there are lots of other magical creatures as well as magic.

Dying Bites again, no dragons but there are vampires and werewolves. The MC is an FBI profiler who is "kidnapped" into another dimension to help with the sudden appearance of mental illness (as the result of a terrorist spell) in the vampires and werewolves. Very interesting series.