Pokémon: Reign of The Distortion World (Semi-Advanced) discussion

Requests > Relationship Requests

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 452 comments Mod
Request romance((but note that romance will happen in rp)), siblings, parents, cousins, friends....etc.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments would anyone like to make a crush for mako

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 45 comments Sure

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments ooh yay thanks :)

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 45 comments Making him now. I will be done soon.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments looking forward to it ;D

Im looking for someone whose character and Nifitiri will eventually fall in love in rp.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments I CAN DO IT ((sorry caps lock))

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments I'm making Xaerve right now lol they're exact opposites but he's Xerneas so what are u looking for

message 10: by Lys: the adorkable kitten (last edited Mar 26, 2017 10:01PM) (new)

࿅ ❀ || гคץค Շђє гคץợยคչค || ๒гเภﻮєг ๏Ŧ קєคςє || гยɭєг ๏Ŧ Շђє รкเєร || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "I'm making Xaerve right now lol they're exact opposites but he's Xerneas so what are u looking for"

Basically what im looking fpr is a romance that starts out friendly as if the two hardly see each other in such a romantic way such as love. However though as time passes the two eventually start to fall in love with each other unbeknowst to them, but are quite unsure if this forbidden love would ever work. So they take it upon themselves to keep such feelings locked away inside and be nothing but friends until the other shows signs of interest.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments i'm likin the challenge XD so he'll be kind of like a person that giratina would disapprove of? hm...i'm thinking not serious at all, always wanting to move, full of energy...idk what do you think? any things you definitely want?

Basically yeah, and since Giratina wanted to keep Nifitiri a secret, he will do anything possible to ensure that it stays that way. I mean he can be serious but he can also be full of energy at times when the occasion calls for it.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments ooh

you want him to be like a 'light' sort of person or 'dark'? i do have an idea for a dark character tho but i think light is kinda more opposite (i have so many light character *coughstwocoughs* lel)

Light will be fine, tee hee;)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments kk XD i'll make him like light but when he got new powers after the distortion world *coughcoughmutationcoughcoughjkcoughcough*

Okay have fun;)