SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

General Discussion > 2016 RT Reviewers' Choice Award Nominees for 2016

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28140 comments 2016 RT REVIEWERS' CHOICE AWARD NOMINEES — SCIENCE FICTION/FANTASY/PARANORMAL

Science Fiction
Fellside by M.R. Carey Too Like the Lightning (Terra Ignota, #1) by Ada Palmer The City of Mirrors (The Passage, #3) by Justin Cronin The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet (Wayfarers, #1) by Becky Chambers Everfair by Nisi Shawl The Mountain of Kept Memory by Rachel Neumeier

Fantasy
Night Study (Soulfinders, #2) by Maria V. Snyder A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic, #2) by V.E. Schwab Wedding Bells, Magic Spells (Raine Benares, #7) by Lisa Shearin The Fireman by Joe Hill Red Tide (The Chronicles of the Exile #3) by Marc Turner Cast in Flight (Chronicles of Elantra, #12) by Michelle Sagara

High Fantasy
Children of Earth and Sky by Guy Gavriel Kay The Obelisk Gate (The Broken Earth, #2) by N.K. Jemisin The Wheel of Osheim (The Red Queen's War, #3) by Mark Lawrence Den of Wolves (Blackthorn & Grim, #3) by Juliet Marillier

Paranormal Romance
Waking Hearts (Cambio Springs, #3) by Elizabeth Hunter The Beast (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #14) by J.R. Ward Fire Bound (Sea Haven/Sisters of the Heart, #5) by Christine Feehan Allegiance of Honor (Psy-Changeling #15) by Nalini Singh Dangerously Charming (Broken Riders #1) by Deborah Blake Viking Warrior Rebel (Viking Warriors #2) by Asa Maria Bradley

Paranormal Worldbuilding
Spider Game (GhostWalkers, #12) by Christine Feehan The Undoing (Call of Crows, #2) by Shelly Laurenston Billionaire in Wolf's Clothing (Heart of the Wolf, #20; Billionaire Wolf #1) by Terry Spear Archangel's Heart (Guild Hunter, #9) by Nalini Singh The Leopard King (Ars Numina, #1) by Ann Aguirre

Fantasy Romance
Kings Rising (Captive Prince, #3) by C.S. Pacat The Pages of the Mind (The Uncharted Realms #1; The Twelve Kingdoms #4) by Jeffe Kennedy Eidolon (Wraith Kings, #2) by Grace Draven Moonshadow (Moonshadow, #1) by Thea Harrison

Futuristic Romance
The Rule of Luck A Science Fiction Romance by Catherine Cerveny Dark Deeds (Class 5, #2) by Michelle Diener Born of Legend (The League, #9) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Illusion Town (Ghost Hunters, #13) by Jayne Castle

Digital or Self-Published Urban Fantasy
Sweep in Peace (Innkeeper Chronicles, #2) by Ilona Andrews Dreamwalker (Stormwalker, #5) by Allyson James Shadow Blade (Shadowchasers, #1) by Seressia Glass Death and Relaxation (Ordinary Magic, #1) by Devon Monk No Good Dragon Goes Unpunished (Heartstrikers, #3) by Rachel Aaron

Urban Fantasy
Midnight Taxi Tango (Bone Street Rumba, #2) by Daniel José Older Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) by Anne Bishop Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9) by Patricia Briggs The Nightmare Stacks (Laundry Files, #7) by Charles Stross Heroine Complex (Heroine Complex, #1) by Sarah Kuhn Magic Binds (Kate Daniels, #9) by Ilona Andrews

Urban Fantasy Worldbuilding
The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9) by Darynda Jones The Brimstone Deception (SPI Files, #3) by Lisa Shearin The Brotherhood of the Wheel by R.S. Belcher The Demonists (Demonist, #1) by Thomas E. Sniegoski Unraveled (Elemental Assassin, #15) by Jennifer Estep Legacy of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #8) by Diana Rowland

What cha think of the list? Have you read a lot of them? If nothing else, it's a great TBR list for 2017! :)

message 2: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23477 comments Terrific list. I've read quite a few & I have quite a few more tbr :)

message 3: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28140 comments Same :D

message 4: by ladymurmur (new)

ladymurmur | 665 comments I've read a handful, but many are already on my TBR. The ones that I don't recognize will need to be investigated!

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Great list. It reminds me that I need to get back to some of these series. 2017 is gonna be busy!

message 6: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28140 comments Love a busy book year :D