Free Roleplay discussion

1x1 > Wolf x Amber

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Here we are.

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments Hi. Are you okay with playing the male if we do mxf?

message 3: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Yes.

message 4: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Plot?

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments I don't have one yet. I was going to look for one. Mature or no?

message 6: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Sure!

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments Is there anything you aren't okay with?

message 8: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) nope

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments I kind of want to do one with an age difference. Maybe a student x teacher. Or like a girl x her dad's best friend.

message 10: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Girl x her dad's best friend.

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments Okay cool. So, characters or jump in?

message 12: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) characters.

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments Okay I only do name, age, appearance.

message 14: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Same here.

message 15: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments [image error]

Name:
Charlotte 'Charlie' Abrams

Appearance:

Personality:
TBRP

message 16: by Wolf (Alpha) (last edited Feb 06, 2017 02:40PM) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Name: Jacob Gray
Appearance:

message 17: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments Shouldn't her dad's best friend be about the same age as him?

message 18: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments Like if her dad was 27 he would have been 10 when she was born.

message 19: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Sorry, changed it.

message 20: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments Sorry I don't want to be picky, but that dude doesn't look 57 at all.

message 21: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Done.

message 22: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments You might want to change his age to like, 37. Because he still doesn't look 57. He hardly looks 30.

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments Did I upset you?

message 24: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) The place where I got that said he was 57.

message 25: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments Well they lied.

message 26: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments We can just roll with it.

message 27: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Okay! You start. I made him 37 by the way and her dad could be older. They could just know each other and still be friends.

message 28: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments How detailed do you do?

message 29: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Pretty detailed.

message 30: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments As in? 1 paragraph or 10?

message 31: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) 1 paragraph.

message 32: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments Charlie sat up in her room flipping through channels. Her dad had just left on one of his long business trips and she knew it was the night Jacob would come to check in on her. Her dad always asked him to drop in a few nights while he was gone to make sure she hadn't burnt the place down. She liked these nights. Sometimes if he had the extra time she'd cook him dinner and they'd watch a movie. But every time he ended up going home and her heart sank. Charlie had the biggest crush on Jacob. She knew she shouldn't because he was her dad's best friend and a lot older but she couldn't help it.

message 33: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) Jacob drove up in his convertible and screeched to a halt in front of Charlotte’s house. He jumped out and began walking up the sidewalk. He surveyed his surrounding as he walked. As a former marine, he took everything into account. He walked up to the front door and knocked, before he opened it. He always knocked before he came in, just to be sure that he didn’t scare her. He walked in and yelled, “It’s me.”

message 34: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments Charlie heard the knock and got up immediately. It used to scare her but not anymore. Now she expected him. She grabbed a thin robe and pulled it over her shoulders so she wouldn't get cold in her sleeping shorts and tank top. She didn't bother tying the robe though. "Hey," she smiled. "Dinner?" she inquired. She expected the answer to be yes and if it was no she'd be really surprised. She knew he came after work and was always hungry. Because she always ended up feeding him. She bit her lip gently as she smiled and awaited her answer.

((For more drama he could have a wife or something if you want.))

message 35: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) "Yes, I'm starving" he said giving her a grin. His cell phone rang and he fumbled in his pocket to get it. He gave Charlotte a grin and said, "It's my girlfriend. Give me a second." He went back outside not missing the disappointed look on her face. "Hey baby, No, I can't come over right now. I'm with Charlotte. You know, her dad want's me to keep an eye on her. Bye." he said. He almost punched the pillar outside, but thought better of it. He went back inside slamming the door behind her.

message 36: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments Charlie sighed softly when he exited. The girlfriend. She had forgotten about that. While he was gone she set to work on cooking. She was a good cook since her dad was gone a lot. It was either learn how to cook or eat out every night. And she preferred cooking at home so she could eat healthily. She pulled out some uncooked pasta from the pantry and set it on the counter. She took chicken out of the fridge and started cutting it up into smaller pieces before throwing it in a pan to cook. She flinched when the door slammed. "What's wrong?" she questioned.

message 37: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) "Oh, my girlfriend wants me to leave here and go do something with her." he said. "It's nothing," He smiled at her and came to lean on the counter. "What are you making?" he asked. He felt bad for dragging her into his problems, but he was going to try to make it up to her.

message 38: by Amber (new)

Amber | 72 comments "Chicken pesto pasta," Charlie responded. She poured he pasta into water and put it on the stove. "I'm glad you stayed. I like these nights," she said with a smile. She washed her hands and dried them, also leaning on the counter. She liked these nights too much. Sometimes she was afraid she'd make the moves she wanted to make and get rejected. She was sure he'd reject her if she tried. He'd probably be appalled she even liked him. She was so much younger and he had a girlfriend not to mention his best friend label to her dad. "Anything to drink?" she questioned and pulled away from the counter, going to the fridge.