What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Book about a woman who falls for her fiance's brother. [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emmalee (new)

Emmalee Sundet | 6 comments Hey! I read this book a while ago and I would love to read it again. I borrowed it from a friend but she doesn't have it, nor remember what the name of it is. I remember that the book was about a girl and she was marrying a stable lawyer. She was always the good girl until she slept with the hottest, most wanted bachelor, who just happened to be her fiance's brother. She doesn't know this until the rehearsal dinner. There is obvious attraction between them, and they start sleeping together behind her fiances back, despite them falling in love with each other, I think this book is from the 2000s? Also I believe, but am not 100% that it had the word sex in the title. Thank you so much! I would love to add this book to my personal collection

message 2: by Emmalee (new)

Emmalee Sundet | 6 comments SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

message 3: by Kris (last edited Mar 19, 2017 04:51PM) (new)

Kris | 31517 comments Mod
The Right Choice by Karen Drogin?

Emmalee, what year did you read this book? I find "a while ago" means different things to different people in this large group.

message 4: by Emmalee (new)

Emmalee Sundet | 6 comments Kris wrote: "The Right Choice by Karen Drogin?

Emmalee, what year did you read this book? I find "a while ago" means different things to different people in this large group."

I read it in about 2009-2010 ish

message 5: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 742 comments I thought Carly Phillips wrote that book.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Shelia wrote: "I thought Carly Phillips wrote that book."

It looks like Karen Drogin and Carly Phillips co-wrote that book.

message 7: by Emmalee (new)

Emmalee Sundet | 6 comments I tried to find that book with Carly Phillips, would you have a possible title?

Also thank you for the help!!

message 9: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments She learns he is her future brother-in-law before the wedding rehearsal but it sounds like Meant to Be (Anchor Island, #1) by Terri Osburn Meant to Be

message 10: by Emmalee (new)

Emmalee Sundet | 6 comments I looked at both of those and they don't seem right to me.

message 11: by Emmalee (new)

Emmalee Sundet | 6 comments I found the book, it was Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins

message 12: by Kris (new)

Glad you found your book, Emmalee. Here's the link - Lovers & Players by Jackie Collins.