Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Where Can I Promote My Book? > Read to review.

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments Looking for some new things to add to and revamp my blog.

Basically read anything but I love reading things by self publishing authors. I want to help further a book along.

If you have something you feel I'd be interested in please comment and I will send you a private message! (:

message 2: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4572 comments Mod
Thanks for joining us Sarah. My son writes popular fiction. His name is Michael Phillip Cash. Let me know if you'd like to read any of his books. Also, we have a thread where reviewers are letting people know they will review. Please make sure you let them know you are available to review over there as well. I write children's books as well, if you are interested.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

They will be delighted to send you their books.

message 3: by Angel (new)

Angel | 721 comments Hi, Sarah! My latest released novel "Weeping Well (Weeping Well, # 1) is part of a series and is the first book in the four book series, the sequel will be released later this year. It's a Mystery/Thriller/Romance/Suspense/Horror/Coming of Age/Young Adult/New Adult/Action/Adventure/International Crime Fiction/Supernatural/Paranormal/some Sci-fi/set in 1989-2008/Multicultural/Multiracial/Multilingual/Interracial/Sports/Travel (with subtitles added). Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

message 4: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Bush | 88 comments Hello Sarah,
Thanks for the offer of helping out Indies. I have a Christian crime novel that could use some bumps if you're interested. Written in Blood (The Foley Chronicles Files from the 8th District Book 1) by Nathan Bush has a preview if you'd like to peruse it.
Thanks for your consideration,
Nathan

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments Angel wrote: "Hi, Sarah! My latest released novel "Weeping Well (Weeping Well, # 1) is part of a series and is the first book in the four book series, the sequel will be released later this year. It's a Mystery/..."

Absolutely, I will send you a private message!!

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments Nathan wrote: "Hello Sarah,
Thanks for the offer of helping out Indies. I have a Christian crime novel that could use some bumps if you're interested. Written in Blood (The Foley Chronicles Files from the 8th District Book 1) by Nathan Bush has a preview if you'd ..."

I will read the preview!

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments Avery wrote: "Hi Sarah, I've got a Sports (Hockey) Romance novel. If you'd be interested, toss a PM :)"

I sent you a message!

message 8: by Groovy (new)

Groovy Lee Hi, Sarah

I would like to request a review for, A Body Resurrected, a Suspense/Sci-Fi/Romance. If the blurb interests you, contact me at atreyhu@att.net, and I can gift you a copy.

Thanks for helping out Indies!

A BODY RESURRECTED by Groovy Lee

Sixteen year-old Mira is an Egyptian girl who lives a quiet life in her small village in Lower Egypt 3303 B.C.E. But two visitors from the planet Aut are about to change that. The first “flying metal” that whips across the sky carries a murderous plague by the name of Demen. The second one that follows, brings a bounty-hunter named Weir. Against her father’s wishes, Mira becomes Weir’s accomplice in his mission to apprehend Demen before another woman dies by his hands.

But there’s a problem: Demen is now a powerful Pharaoh in the city of Sharkura. Will apprehending him cost Weir and Mira their lives?

Almay, California, USA, twenty-first century:

Tina Leggs oversees the artifacts and exhibits of the Graham-Arlee museum. She has no idea that the mummy exhibit that’s drawing huge crowds, is the same Demen that her ancestor, Mira, bravely faced centuries ago.

Demen is no longer a powerful Pharaoh. Now, he’s nothing more than a museum exhibit since he was discovered in the Valley of the Kings. But a rare occurrence will give him life once more. And his desire to kill the misery known as woman is as strong as ever.

Enter Q, a second bounty-hunter sent from Aut to capture him. Like Mira, Tina has been cast into the role of ally to this handsome visitor. Amid the destruction Demen is causing, and the risk to their lives to stop him, they realize their deep love for one another.

But, will she leave her family on Earth for the sake of that love?

message 9: by Melissa (last edited Feb 06, 2017 07:41AM) (new)

Melissa Abigail (melissaabigail) | 31 comments Hi Sarah, would you be interested in my book? It's part of a YA coming-of-age, mixed-genre series.
Judge by the Cover High School, Drama & Deadly Vices (Hafu Sans Halo, #1) by Melissa Abigail
This is the link on Amazon, first chapter is available to preview:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTPVI0U?...

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura Berlin | 38 comments Hi Sarah! Any interest in love poetry? This is my goodreads page if you would like to view. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Thanks for helping out Indie Authors :)

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments send me private messages. I love poetry & ya

message 12: by Angel (new)

Angel | 721 comments Sarah wrote: "send me private messages. I love poetry & ya"

Hi, Sarah I responded to your earlier message. I private messaged you back.

message 13: by Kay (new)

Kay | 414 comments Hi Sarah,
Thanks for helping us out!
I have an epic fantasy called Heirs of Power that I'd love to send you, I have the first five chapters up on my website as a preview so you can check it out first and let me know if you're interested :)
http://kaymacleodbooks.com/heirs-of-p...
Heirs of Power (The Constellation Saga Book 1) by Kay MacLeod

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments I will check it out. thank you!

message 15: by Amy (new)

Amy Hamilton | 2560 comments Hi Sarah, I've got Erotic Sci-Fi (and practically every other genre I felt like throwing in there) if you're interested. Difficult to categorise-a group of people in an office are trying to pull off their latest project-except the group of people are on a moon with a rocket transport instead of cars and the project is trying to make stronger soldiers out of genetically modified humans. Oh and sex. There's quite a bit of that.
Modified

message 16: by Laura (new)

Laura Berlin | 38 comments Sarah wrote: "send me private messages. I love poetry & ya"Will message you now.

message 17: by Kim (new)

Kim Padgett-Clarke | 13 comments Hi Sarah

Would you be interested in a romance with a dark element? You can read sample chapters on the link below.

https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00CUFR5HO

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments Interested in all! Please send me private messages!

message 19: by Carole (new)

We have two threads with reviewers available. The more the merrier. Get as many people as you can to review. Check out https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 20: by Dominic (new)

Dominic Bowkett (DominicBowkett) | 8 comments I will follow up your link.

message 21: by Eva (new)

Eva Pasco (evapasco) | 103 comments My book is in the genre of Contemporary Women's Fiction:

An Enlightening Quiche

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments I will check it out Eva!

message 23: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 244 comments Hi Sarah,
Would you be interest in reading Horror Poetry? I have two books within the genre one being my newest book.

The Macabre Masterpiece: Poems of Horror and Gore
The Macabre Masterpiece: Repressed Carnage

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments absolutely!

message 25: by Justin (last edited Feb 16, 2017 12:38PM) (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 244 comments Sweet (: So are you interested Sarah?

message 26: by Anna (last edited May 03, 2017 09:24AM) (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1107 comments Hi Sarah - thanks lots and lots.

Hide in Time by Anna Faversham

and

One Dark Night by Anna Faversham

These are just in case you've run out of things to read! Please give your dog an extra cuddle from me.

message 27: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1107 comments Carole wrote: "We have two threads with reviewers available. The more the merrier. Get as many people as you can to review. Check out https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/......"

You are a great Mod, Carole. I hope everyone is remembering to find your reviews 'helpful'!

Sorry, can't resist hints like this.

message 28: by Carole (new)

Thanks Anna!! You are wonderful. I really appreciate that! I also try to put our European friends on Amazon UK, Canada and Australia. If you are from another country and would like one of my reviews put on that Amazon- just let me know.

Eldon- I didn't know you were from Canada. I have to see if I put it there.

message 29: by Erica (new)

Erica Graham (erica_graham) | 1490 comments Mod
Hello Sarah! I am not sure if you review children's books, but if you are interested in any of mine I would be happy to send the file(s) your way. Thanks for your support of indie authors!

Talking Tales: Sam's Sticky Sucker
Talking Tales Puppy's Bubble
Talking Tales: Cricket's Guitar
Talking Tales: The Bright Red Tricycle

message 30: by Prakash (new)

Prakash Sharma (pvsharma) | 105 comments Sarah wrote: "Looking for some new things to add to and revamp my blog.

Basically read anything but I love reading things by self publishing authors. I want to help further a book along.

If you have something..."

Hi Sarah
If you are interested to write a review on my short stories book "Life In Shackles". The stories are all about the plight of women in Indian society.
Pls ask for a free copy at
prakash2484@gmail.com

Or send me a private message please.

message 31: by Prakash (new)

Prakash Sharma (pvsharma) | 105 comments Sarah wrote: "Looking for some new things to add to and revamp my blog.

If you have something..."

Carole wrote: "Thanks Anna!! You are wonderful. I really appreciate that! I also try to put our European friends on Amazon UK, Canada and Australia. If you are from another country and would like one of my review..."

Hi Carole
If you are interested to write a review on my short stories book "Life In Shackles". The stories are all about the plight of women in Indian society.
Pls ask for a free copy at
prakash2484@gmail.com

Or send me a private message please.

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments Still accepting review books. I am making my way through them. Prakash please send me a private message.

message 33: by Lonna (new)

Lonna Cottrell-Thompson | 3 comments How about a humorous memoir? Check it out, and let me know if you need a pdf. Also, it's free on Kindle Unlimited.

https://www.amazon.com/Everyday-Like-...

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments I don't have kindle unlimited. I only have the regular app. Can you email me a copy of it?

message 35: by Lonna (new)

Lonna Cottrell-Thompson | 3 comments You can pm me your email, and I will gladly email you a pdf copy.

message 36: by Adam (new)

Adam Thielen | 7 comments I would love a review. You can get my new one for free starting on the 26th and lasting 5 days. Check it out and see if it interests you.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072KSLF41

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments I will tonight thank you!

message 38: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Meredith (dennismeredith) | 141 comments Hi Sarah,

We have a new hard science fiction/science thriller just out on Amazon, The Happy Chip http://amzn.to/2pp32lz and are requesting reviews.

We are independent publishers, my husband, Dennis Meredith is the author, I Joanne Meredith do the proof reading and marketing.

Here is a link to Dennis' website where you can read some chapters and see if The Happy Chip is a book you want to read and review. http://dennismeredith.com/

If you are interested in a review copy you can email me at editor@glyphus.com and I can send you the ebook.

Regards,
Joni

reply | edit | delete | flag *

message 39: by Peri (new)

Peri June (perijune) | 81 comments Hi, Sarah!
If you're still taking requests and interested in reading YA, I would love for you to consider my book My Life As I Knew It
It's a romance with a thriller element and humorous dialogue. If you're interested, let me know and I'll email you a copy in your preferred format.

Thanks,
Peri

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments Yes please send me a message! I am always taking on new authors!

message 41: by Nini (new)

Nini Church (goodreadscomnini_church) | 10 comments Hi Sarah.
Are you interested in paranormal romance? I will be publishing the third book in my series - The Jinn Cycle and would be thrilled if you would consider reading Jericho, Book 1.
Let me know. Thanks!
Jericho

message 42: by Eva (new)

Eva Pasco (evapasco) | 103 comments Hi, Sarah

I know you're already inundated, but I'll add the Amazon link to my Contemporary Women's Fiction:

https://amzn.com/B01LX9UXWV

An Enlightening Quiche by Eva Pasco

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 23 comments Could both of you please send me a private message.