1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > lovablecedric x Evelin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 311 (311 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hey, want me to post my idea as a reference?

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) yes please

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments MxM between two friends who made a pact when they were younger and the pact was that if they weren't married or with someone when they were both in their thirties that they would marry each other. One moved away though after they made that pact and hasn't seen his friend since, it isn't until he goes to a gay bar one night with a few work buddies and sees the man himself sitting at the bar being harassed by a guy. After reuniting with each other, they decided to go out that night and get to know each other since they haven't seen each other for nearly twenty years, the pact still stands and after awhile of hanging out with each other one of them decides to propose to the other. I wanna take it from there and see where it goes, I'd like to be the submissive one though, or at least the one who's the submissive in the relationship.

message 5: by Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader (last edited Feb 05, 2017 02:19PM) (new)

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Okay XD.

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Shall we make characters now?

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Yeah. Only name, age and appearance?

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) can you post first?

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Name: Mason Aaron
Appearance:

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Name: Gregory Halt
Appearance:

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments If I was single, hot damn I'd score that XD

Any way, where would you like to start?

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Same here lol.

Hm...maybe they could be meeting up for a photoshoot? I think I'm making my character a model XD

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lol

Well I was thinking of making my guy a scientist, but maybe he has a side job *-^

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Oh XD Sounds good.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alright, can you start this off?

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) How long? As in details, I mean.

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments At least a small or long paragraph, more then three sentences at most

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Gregory was smoking a little before his photoshoot, a habit he had yet to give up since he was legal to smoke. When he finished he stepped on it, taking a deep breath before walking into the studio. "Ready?" He asked, pulling off his shirt as he asked his best friend.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Mason sighed as he looked around at the other photo shoots going on and he shook his head before turning to Gregory, " Hmm? Oh yeah definitely ready, except I've got work in twenty minutes so I can't stay long," Mason answered. He reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it off, causing both guys and girl's to swoon as his body which has always been hidden until Gregory convinced him to take this photo shoot job as a side job.

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Gregory grinned slightly. "I think that would be good enough, mate. I think they only want a few." He replied, his British accent being close to the only thing in the room. "After this, I'm going to another photoshoot." He added

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Mason nodded, " Good for you I guess," Mason said with a shrug, a few make-up people came over and began applying things onto his face and body and even removed his glasses. " Excuse you, don't touch my glasses without permission," Mason snapped, he snatched his glasses back.

message 24: by Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader (last edited Feb 11, 2017 09:47AM) (new)

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) ((So sorry for not replying!))

Greg smirked a little. "Yeah, don't do it man." He replied before bowing a little. "Would thy King of Nerds give me, Thy king of Men his glasses?" He joked. Greg had grown to deal with Masons way of acting, yet knew how difficult it must be for others. Probably one of the reasons why he was yet to be married.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( no worries ))

Mason snorted, " Thou be gone, no may touch thine glasses," Mason joked back, the make-up people were getting annoyed since he kept moving around and not allowing them to work.

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Gregory paused, tilting his head a little to the side. "Thy King of Men insists Thy king of Nerds gives him the glasses if Thy wants to leave earlier to get food before he has to work again." He replied, grinning a little. The make-up artist loved him, mostly because he had worked with them since a young age.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Greg no, I'm not giving you my glasses," Mason said, " Remember what happened last time? I have money to buy new ones yes, but Martin is really getting tired of me coming back every few months for new glasses," Mason added curtly.

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Gregory sighed, studying him. "Which is why I wear contacts, my dear friend." He replied, before chuckling. "I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, please stop making Tasha's life impossible and let her work on you."

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Mason groaned, " But I can't see anything without them," Mason said as he took his glasses off and allowed the lady to do his make-up, " Also did I mention I hate make-up," Mason added.

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Gregory chuckled. "Stop whining. It's a total turn off for people" He replied, glad they finally finished with him. He went to go talk to the director, who was okay with Mason wearing his glasses.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Mason sighed softly and let the make-up lady finish, he put his glasses on and then he watched Gregory walk off to somewhere else.

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Gregory came back after a minute. "They are fine with it. Let's go." He said, nodding to where the photoshoot would be b

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Mason nodded, " Great, I can't wait to get this thing finished up," Mason muttered

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Greg chuckled, heading over to the photo shoot.

((Wanna timeskip this?))

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( sure ))

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Greg took a bite of his burger around twenty minutes later. "How long before you got for your other job?" He asked

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Mason smiled, " I called in ten minutes ago and told them I'd be an hour late, so I have to be there in an hour," Mason replied

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) "Great thinking." Gregory replied, grinning. "What do you have to do today?" He asked, setting his burger down for a moment.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Mason shrugged, " All I have to do is check in on my experiments, and start new ones and write down chemical formulas," Mason said.

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Gregory whistled a little. "Sounds incredibly boring." He said. He took a drink of his coffee, grimacing a little at the lack of sugar.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Mason chuckled, " Well it's boring yes, but not as boring as standing around in suits and other clothes just to get pictures taken," Mason answered.

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Gregory winked. "Don't forget the attractive people working with me." He replied, grinning.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Mason rolled his eyes, " Honestly you are so full of yourself," Mason said

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) "Is that meant to be offensive? Because it's not." He replied, chuckling.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Mason shrugged, " It wasn't meant to be but it should be, because no one will ever want a guy who's so full of himself, I mean that's the number one reason why I don't have a boyfriend, because most of them are full of themselves," Mason replied.

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Gregory moved a hand to his chest. "Are thy saying youll never considered me as a partner?" He asked, trying to sound funny even if he felt a little sad.

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Mason snorted, " No I haven't considered you a partner because you've never even seemed interested in me," Mason said.

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) Gregory studied him. "Let's get married." He said, somewhat half joking. Sure, they were nearly 24...but Gregory just knew he'd be happy with him. Just like they were now.

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Mason made a choking sound and looked at Gregory, " Let's get what?" Mason asked as he looked at his best friend

Evelin ☪️ Witch Leader  (evelinwitchleader) "Let's get married." He repeated, taking a sip of his drink. He couldn't believe his own words yet knew he'd say them over and over again if he had to.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7