Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Wish Witch
This topic is about Wish Witch
Advanced Copies for Review > Reviews wanted for paranormal witch cozy

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Piper (new)

Piper Alexander | 5 comments I'm really lousy with the Advance part of Advance Review Copies but I'm looking for 10-20 reviews for Wish Witch, the first book in a brand-new series. Since the book is already out, there's no strict deadline on when the review needs to be done. The synopsis is included below.

What would you wish for?

Calamity Jane Cartwright is a walking disaster. She’s come to terms with it. If there’s a way to break something, she’ll break it. If there’s not a way, she’ll still break it. Naturally, this talent eventually gets on her last good nerve, making Jane wish for a better life.

But Jane’s not normal. She’s the Wish Witch and making a simple wish is enough to unlock her powers and transport her to the magical land known as The Plains. Now Jane has to accept the fact that magic is real and that she is one of the most powerful witches of this generation… and that the tall, handsome stranger with the badge and the big wand might be more than just a little interested.

When Jane’s first customer ends up dead, she worries that her bad luck followed her to her new life. But now she has new friends and family at her side. And the power to make a difference.

Now she’s ready to show someone they messed with the wrong witch.

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Knight | 83 comments If you could send a paperback, I would gladly read and review. Please feel free to check out my reviews here on Goodreads.

message 3: by Piper (new)

Piper Alexander | 5 comments Brenda wrote: "If you could send a paperback, I would gladly read and review. Please feel free to check out my reviews here on Goodreads."

Unfortunately, I'm not doing print copies at this time. I will let you know if that changes, though.

message 4: by Ashmita (new)

Ashmita Ghosh (writergash) | 8 comments Hey I would like to review your book. It may take me some time because of exams but could you send it to me at ashghosh.writergash@gmail.com

message 5: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Knight | 83 comments Piper wrote: "Brenda wrote: "If you could send a paperback, I would gladly read and review. Please feel free to check out my reviews here on Goodreads."

Unfortunately, I'm not doing print copies at this time. I..."

That would be great. Thanks for keeping me in mind.

message 6: by Piper (new)

Piper Alexander | 5 comments Ashmita wrote: "Hey I would like to review your book. It may take me some time because of exams but could you send it to me at ashghosh.writergash@gmail.com"

ARC sent. Hope exams go well.

Brandi Nyborg | 2 comments Hi Piper,

I would be willing to due a review if you have the kindle version. My email is BrandiLynne021192@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Brandi

message 8: by C.C. (new)

C.C. Hrivnak (charmedhavenbookreviews) | 7 comments Hi! I would love to review your book! I can do either Kindle or mobi file. I will also write a review on my blog. My email is favoritedaughter@live.com.

message 9: by Piper (new)

Piper Alexander | 5 comments ARCs sent, Brandi and C.C. Thanks for taking the time to read and review my book :)

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 4 comments Hi! are you still in need of someone to review book? I am available :)

message 11: by Piper (new)

Piper Alexander | 5 comments Jennifer wrote: "Hi! are you still in need of someone to review book? I am available :)"

Sure :) Just let me know an email address to send it to.