What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

1674 views
Suggest books for me > Twinless Twins

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Books that are about or contain a loss of a twin or any kind of multiple birth loss.

Spoilers. Obviously.
The Austere Academy Isadora and Duncan Quagmire think they loss their triplet brother Quigley
Fray Melaka and Harth
My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece Jaz is force by her parents to dress like her dead twin Rose
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Poor Fred
Raven's Gate
Lightning
Flowers in the Attic Carrie loses Cory
I Miss You, I Miss You!


message 2: by Gerd (new)

Gerd | 223 comments The Dark Half, Stephen King


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Gerd wrote: "The Dark Half, Stephen King"
Thank you.


message 4: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Love | 1088 comments The Ark by Margot Benary-Isbert. YA novel set in Germany after WWII, Margret's twin, a civilian, was accidentally killed during last days of the war. The Ark


message 5: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5099 comments The Secret Life of Ms. Finkleman
Is Underground
Does the twin have to be dead?


message 6: by Rachel (new)


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Rosa wrote: "The Secret Life of Ms. Finkleman
Is Underground
Does the twin have to be dead?"


No, people can think they're dead.


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Rachel wrote: "Twins"

Thank you.


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Deborah wrote: "The Other
Identical"


Thank you.


message 11: by Cara's Craftsations (last edited Feb 11, 2017 07:48AM) (new)


message 12: by Melanti (new)

Melanti | 333 comments The Tamir triad is great, starting with The Bone Doll's Twin.


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Pamela wrote: "The Ark by Margot Benary-Isbert. YA novel set in Germany after WWII, Margret's twin, a civilian, was accidentally killed during last days of the war. The Ark"

I forgot about that one. Thanks.


message 14: by David (new)

David (jazztea) | 63 comments Someplace to be flying by Charles De Lint has a twist on the twin.


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments David wrote: "Someplace to be flying by Charles De Lint has a twist on the twin."

Thanks.


message 16: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollylovesbooks) | 761 comments You should look at this list https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/8...


message 17: by Gerd (new)

Gerd | 223 comments Watchers, by Dean R. Koontz might qualify (I only do know the movie version, though).


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Gerd wrote: "Watchers, by Dean R. Koontz might qualify (I only do know the movie version, though)."

Holly wrote: "You should look at this list https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/8..."

Thanks guys.


message 19: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 9 comments Identical by Ellen Hopkins


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Lydia wrote: "Identical by Ellen Hopkins"

Thanks.


message 21: by Lydia (new)

Lydia | 9 comments Of course :). She is one of my favorite authors. I hope you enjoy.


message 22: by Zakle (last edited Feb 25, 2017 10:53AM) (new)

Zakle | 104 comments The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne. I, personally, didn't enjoy the book.


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Zakle wrote: "The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne. I, personally, didn't enjoy the book."

Thank you, I'll check it out.


message 24: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5099 comments The Mysterious Matter of I. M. Fine
I knew I was forgetting one!


message 25: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Ragnarok and Roll: Tales of Cassie Zukav, Weirdness Magnet dead triplet and missing twin brother. This is fantasy, and has some very funny elements. (For instance--and not a spoiler--Loki tries to start Ragnarok with a rock band.) It's a collection of short stories all about the same mc.


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Ragnarok and Roll: Tales of Cassie Zukav, Weirdness Magnet dead triplet and missing twin brother. This is fantasy, and has some very funny elements. (For instance--and not a spoiler..."

Rosa wrote: "The Mysterious Matter of I. M. Fine
I knew I was forgetting one!"


Thank you, Rosa and Ann.


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Hannah wrote: "After Iris"

Thank you, Hannah.


message 28: by Rosa (new)


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Rosa wrote: "The Perfume"

Thank you. sounds like Stranger with My Face


message 30: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (manduck) | 112 comments It's YA but The Finder was a nice low stakes mystery. The main character had a twin sister who vanished.


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Mandy wrote: "It's YA but The Finder was a nice low stakes mystery. The main character had a twin sister who vanished."

Interesting, thank you.


message 32: by Serena (new)

Serena | 93 comments untwine by Edwidge danticat

the secrets we keep by trisha leaver

both are ya books though


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Serena wrote: "untwine by Edwidge danticat

the secrets we keep by trisha leaver

both are ya books though"


Thank you, Serena.


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Random wrote: "The Thirteenth Tale"

Thank you.


message 37: by Ann (last edited Aug 14, 2019 08:44AM) (new)


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Rosa wrote: "A Simple Favor"

I forgot about that one. Thank you, Rosa.


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Ann wrote: "Dancing on the Wind by Mary Jo Putney

Nightshade by Gloria Murphy

In the Sweet Valley High series, [book:Return of the Evil Twin|260058..."


Thank you, Ann.


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Bump*


message 41: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Patterson | 1 comments Hopeless It's not the major point in the story but this duology has the loss of a twin


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Meagan wrote: "Hopeless It's not the major point in the story but this duology has the loss of a twin"

Thank you.


message 44: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Thank you guys so much.


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Coping with Chloe"

Thank you Rainbowheart.


Cara's Craftsations | 1703 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Surviving Sam"

Frist Coping with Chloe and now Surviving Sam. Awesome alliteration.

Thanks.


« previous 1
back to top