Disney Descendants discussion

• Auradon • > ~ BenBow Inn ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod
An inn where people can buy a room, Auradon kids get in free if they make good grades, a place where you can eat. It is kind of like a mini hotel. Also, Jenny (Elizabeth) works here!

message 2: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~ | 737 comments Mod
Eloise walked in with Ben and Alex. She smiled as she looked around the inn.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
((Should I bring Jenny in or not?))

message 4: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( you can if you want ))

"BenBow Inn. One of the nicest places in all of Auradon." He spoke, smiling as he gestured his arms all around the room.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Alex looked around the inn. "Whoa, It looks cool here," she said, and smiled.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
((I'll wait until they order something lol))

message 7: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie grinned. "Can we get something to eat?" she asked. "I'm a little hungry."

message 8: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Of course!" Ben exclaimed. "I think that I may get the chicken tenders, junior size because I am a little kid at heart." He said, chuckling lightly as he ran his hand through his hair.

message 9: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise giggled. "Those sound good," she said. "But I think I'll stick with the bacon-ranch wrap."

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "What choice of food do they have?" Alex asked them.

message 11: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie grabbed a menu off the counter. "Here," she said, handing it to her roommate.

((Just make something up XP))

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Alex looked at the menu. "Hmm, maybe I'll take some sushi," she smiled.

((XD))

message 13: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Sushi. That's a fun word to say." Ben said, chuckling. "Shall we order now?" He asked the two girls curiously.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "Agreed," Alex laughed. "My twin sister and I both love sushi, even though she is more obsessed. And yes, I'm ready to order."

message 15: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise giggled. "Yeah, let's order. I'm starving," she said as she stepped up to the counter.

Jenny was counting money at the counter when Eloise walked up. "Hey, you wanna order something?" She asked in a bored tone.

message 17: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben stepped up to the counter and pulled out his wallet. "Yes. We'll take some sushi for the girl right here, a bacon-ranch wrap for the girl right here, and a kids junior size chicken tenders for the anonymous." He spoke.

She briefly looked up. "Oh, I know you two! Uh, how's your arm?" She asked Eloise nervously. "Sorry about that...I'll get your food right out. That'll be twenty dollars,"

message 19: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie smiled as she recognized Jenny. "Hi! Oh, um, my arm's all right," she said. She started to pull out her wallet to pay for the meal.

message 20: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben looked at Eloise. "I thought that I was going to pay." He whispered. "I didn't even know that you had twenty dollars to pay for all of this food anyway."

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Alex followed Ellie, and Ben to the counter, and watched them, unsure of what to say.

message 22: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise shrugged. "It's fine. I can pay. You don't have to," she said as she felt heat rush into her cheeks. She hated that Ben always had to pay just because she was kind of poor. She hated being reminded that her parents worked for him. She didn't always have the money to pay, but she could sometimes. Her parents tried to give her as much as they could.

"Coming right up," She professionally took the money then walked into the kitchen to make their orders.

message 24: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise walked over to a table and sat down, still feeling a little embarrassed. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Alex followed Ellie to the table and sat down in the seat across from her.

message 26: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben didn't mean to make Eloise embarrassed. It kind of make him a bit mad at himself, but he wasn't going to let it ruin his day. He sat down in a chair beside Eloise as he waited for the food.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments ((Time skip?))

message 28: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((I'm cool with whatever))

Ellie sighed and glanced at Alex. She kind of felt bad that she was put in this awkward situation, but Ellie was more annoyed at Ben.

((Should Jenny bring them their food now?))

message 30: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( yeah! sounds good! ))

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments ((Yeah!))

Jenny walked out a few minutes later with their order, expertly giving everyone their food and walking away.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Alex looked down at her food and tried one of the sushi. Then her eyes widened. "The food is delicious," she smiled.

message 34: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise nodded. "The food here is amazing," she said with a smile. She took a bite of her wrap and sighed in happiness. It was delicious.

message 35: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Thank you." Ben said kindly to Jenny as he took a bite of one of his three chicken tenders. It was so good! "This is really good." He spoke, smiling once he swallowed his food.

message 36: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie giggled a little. She leaned over and ripped off a piece of one of Ben's chicken tenders. "Wow, this is really good!" she said in fake shock.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments ((Time skip till after they finished with their food?))

message 38: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Sure, if you want))

message 39: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

( sounds good! )

message 40: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie finished her food. She got up and threw her trash away, then sat back down and looked at Ben and Alex. "So what do you guys want to do now?" she asked.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "Anything you guys want to do," Alex replied.

message 42: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"I don't know." Ben replied, shrugging. "But if we ever come here again, you guys should get these chicken nuggets." He started. "You know why? Because they were really delicious!"

message 43: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (last edited May 16, 2017 03:13PM) (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Alex laughed. "So were these sushis. They were delicious too."

message 45: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben laughed. "Sushi. That's a pretty funny word. Isn't that like, I don't know what it is. I don't really get the chance to eat it that often." Ben stated with a warm smile.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay got there slightly after Matt " no fair " Kay whines while pulling her blonde hair out of her face

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" ok"Kay said her cocky smile on yet agin ( what is your exact name for your Harry Potter group because I don't see names on mine)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

" sure we have " Kay said kissing Matt "see"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" hello I will take a salad and water please Kay said smiling

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" yes please" Kay said ( by the way Kay's vegetarian)

« previous 1