Disney Descendants discussion

• Houses • > ~ Hercules and Megara's House ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod
A house for all of the kids of Hercules and Megara!

message 2: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles lied on the big white couch with a sigh. He was pretty tired and the only thing he wanted was to fall asleep. "Sister? Are you here?" he asked, his arm placed on his eyes, blocking his vision. He hadn't seen her since ages. He was hoping she was around, because he was feeling bored.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
Megan wandered into the room, wearing her usual purple dress with a pink wrap around her shoulders. "No, I'm not here, this is my spirit," She teased, rolling her eyes. "What did you want?" She walked over to Achilles.

message 4: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles moved slightly his arm off his eyes and side-looked his sister. He smiled mischievously and put his hand back on his forehead. "You're always so sweet..." He said sarcastically, still smiling. "Well, in fact I haven't seen you in ages! Where have you been?" he asked suspiciously, trying to stifle a laugh.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
"I get it from Mom," Megan continued to tease, leaning on the couch's arm rest. "I've been at school, mostly. I'm trying to befriend my roommate, but it's hard because she's really quiet and doesn't really like people,"

message 6: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles stood up and smirked. "Well it seems so..." He replied and then sat down again. "Oh I see... My roommate is a very good guy, but I think he's either too shy, or just afraid of me. Who's your dormmate?" he continued and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Viola, daughter of Ursula. Uh, but she was adopted by humans and assures me she's really good and everything," Megan looked away. "She is really nice, but she can also do magic. You know I've been wary of magic-users ever since Mom told us about her forced servitude to Hades,"

message 8: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles raised an eyebrow and cleared his throat. "Yes right. Just be careful... But I guess it would be cool if she could steal your voice..." He said and jumped off the couch, laughing, to take cover from his sister.

Megan gasped and immediately threw a pillow at him. "Shut up! She should steal your muscles," She teased. "You know my singing voice is amazing, that's why you're so jealous,"

message 10: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles caught the pillow and laughed. "My muscles? Come on sis! No one can steal them..." He said and winked, making a mischievous grin. "Oh right... I'm so jealous! Anyway, are you going to that party they are doing, with anyone?" he continued and raised his eyebrow, still grinning mischievously.

Megan rolled her eyes. "Exactly like Dad," She threw another pillow at him. "You mean the Valentine's Day dance? Nah, dances aren't really my thing. Neither is romance. Or people,"

message 12: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles caught the other pillow again and grinned. He ran his fingers in his blonde messy hair and winked. "I'm just irresistible sister" he teased and laughed. Achilles nodded at her comment, smirking. "A thing we have in common! Neither am I going. So my beautiful sister doesn't have a boyfriend... If anybody hurts you, I will kill him" he said and smiled.

Megan rolled her eyes again. "Stop making me roll my eyes, they'll fall out," She teased, sitting on the couch's armrest. "There's no way I could even get a boyfriend, you know I don't like guys. Or anyone for that matter. It's a wonder I can tolerate you," She smiled.

message 14: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles smirked, but deep inside him he felt bad. His sister was very beautiful and kind, well at least most of the times and it was a pity that she didn't have a boyfriend. "We can ask aunt Aphrodite to help! We're demigods remember?" he suggested and put his expensive sunglasses on the marble coffee table. He hadn't realized that they were in his head all this time. "Tolerate me? Oh come Megan! You love me" he teased and kissed her, on her soft cheek.

"Maybe," Megan simply shrugged. "But knowing her, she'd probably tell us to figure it out ourselves," She then giggled. "You're right, I do love you. Even if sometimes you are annoying,"

message 16: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles grinned and cleared his throat. "I know you love me! I love you too! Well, she's a bit busy right now, with her own staff... But I just sent her a message! It never hurts to ask!" he said and after he had finished typing on his phone, he looked at her with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Well, let's see what she says," Megan said simply, shrugging. "Although I'm still nervous. After all, Mom said to not trust random men, and Aunt Aphrodite might set me up with the wrong guy!"

message 18: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles laughed slightly at his sister's reaction. "Maybe... So any news?" he asked and checked again his phone for any messages.

"You mean other than the Valentine's Dance? Uh, not really, but I'm not a very gossipy person. There's this girl I recently met who annoys me just because of how careless she is with magic, ugh," Megan crossed her arms in front of her chest. "She even says it's a good thing!"

message 20: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You didn't ask me about any romance Meg, though..." He laughed and winked. "She annoys you? Who's she? Should I go talk to her?" he asked his tone more serious now.

"Oh, fine, who caught your fancy at school," Megan teased. "No, don't bother her. I mean, at least she's an AK...or half-AK, anyway. She's Recata, daughter of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider,"

message 22: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles laughed and clapped his hands. "No one..." He said and laughed mischievously. He stood up and fondled his sister's shoulder. "If you have any trouble, just say it" he whispered and then burst out laughing again.

"Then why'd you ask me to ask you if there was no-one?!" Megan grumbled. "Sometimes I don't understand you, Achilles," She gently pushed him off. "I don't have any problems...aside from my fear of heights,"

message 24: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles smiled and winked. "Well... I don't know really. But there isn't any girlfriend situation on the table..." He admitted and made a puppy face. His blue eyes were shining brightly and his blonde, straight hair was falling messy on his forehead. He was that guy every girl dreamed of. He was really handsome and his muscles were popping out of every part of his body. "Don't get mad at me Megan... Now you mentioned heights... Pegasus is having a great time at the stables. I went to see him yesterday." He said and sat back on the white couch.

She rolled her eyes. "Honestly with your looks, I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend yet," She then smiled. "That's nice! I visited him a few days ago too! I fed him, he was really happy to see me! But I think he likes you more,"

message 26: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles rolled his eyes too. "Well, I'm not that handsome!" he said and crossed his arms under his chest. "Um... Maybe... But he loves you too..." He added and laughed.

"Yeah, but he loves you more because you resemble Dad the most. It's no secret Pegasus and Mom didn't really get along," She laughed.

message 28: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles grinned and ran his finger through his messy hair. "Probably. You and mom have that fear of heights... Why though? He's very friendly!" he said and crossed his arms under his chest, making the muscles of his arms pop out even more.

Megan shrugged. "We're regular humans, we're not meant to fly," She laughed. "I know he's friendly, but he also bats his wings at me sometimes to kick up the wind to scare me,"

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Kavy opened the door to the house and walked inside, holding the shells that she found at the beach, in her hands.

Megan followed her, dumping her own shells onto the table. "Let's get started!" She smiled widely, already stringing some shells onto her string.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Kavy smiled and put her shells on the table as well. "Alright sis," she laughed, and pulled a string out of one of the table drawers.

Megan continued stringing her shells on. "So, how are you liking Auradon so far? Met anybody interesting yet?"

message 34: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments Achilles made a supposedly frustrated face and raised his hands in the air, so for his sisters to notice him. "Hello? You girls left your irresistible brother alone!" he complained and sent them an air kiss.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Kavy started putting her shells on her string. "It's good, and nope, not yet, what about you?" She laughed as she waved to her brother, Achilles. "Sorry bro!!" Kavy leaned over to Megan and whispered so Achilles couldn't hear her. "Should we make one for Achilles too?"

Megan rolled her eyes at Achilles and continued working on her bracelet. "There's a reason for that," She teased, then whispered back to Kavy: "I don't know, I don't think he'd be into it,"

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "I still feel like we should make him something too," Kavy whispered to Megan. "I don't want to leave him out."

"Then let's make him a bracelet! A yellow one, I bet it'd match his golden ego," Megan smirked, pulling more shells onto her string. "We could use beads for his too,"

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Kavy laughed. "That's a great idea!!" She put more shells onto her string.

"Yeah! Wait until we finish these, then we can look around the house for some beads," She continued working.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "That's a good idea," Kavy replied, as she continued to work.

((sorry for the really late reply))

Megan continued her work as well, silent as she concentrated.

((It's alright))

((Sure))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments ((can you do the time-skip? My mind is like blank rn lol))

Soon Kavy and Megan finished their bracelets, then Megan stood up. "Now let's go find those golden beads," She suggested with a smile.

message 47: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments (hello!!)

Achilles stood up and looked at his sisters. "What are you little beasties doing?" He approached them with a strange smirk on his face and a weird noise came out of his mouth as his eyes fell onto the beautiful bracelets. "I want one too!!" he said with a grumpy voice like a six-year old kid, who wants ice-cream.

Megan laughed at his reaction, having come back with the golden beads. "What do you think we're doing for you, silly? We even are making them gold, your favorite color," She placed them on the table and started to work again.

((Hey!!))

message 49: by Nina (new)

Nina | 526 comments ((Hey!! How are you? Sorry for being inactive the past few months. I just reactivated my account and I really want to RP!!))

Achilles smiled and kissed both his sisters on their cheeks. "Great! Thanks.." he said and gave them a suspicious smile. He was already bored and he wanted to tease his sisters so badly that he couldn't help laughing. "So did you know that making these stuff will bring a curse over you?" he said pretending to be skeptic and waited for their respond.

((I've been doing good. Glad to have you back!!))

Megan rolled her eyes. "Nice try, Achilles. Did you really think I'd fall for something as stupid as that? I think you forget who our mom is," She continued her work.

« previous 1 3