Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Erotica shorts 4-6000 words each!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karissalayton (new)

Karissalayton | 2 comments Hi there

I'm in need of Beta readers for my Erotica genre based short-stories. Each will be 4-6000 words long, and thus far all my planned ones are Female x Male couples, but the settings vary far more. From typical Office hook-ups to the more fantastical settings like Vampires, Werewolves, all that good stuff.

I tend to write with a tone of humour, and am heavy on description. I have written for going on a decade now, but this genre is still slightly new to me, and I have edited my stories so much already - really I just need fresh eyes! I am hoping to make a long standing arrangement with someone, if you're only looking to read over a couple, that works too. I am hoping to work at a Bi-weekly schedule.

If you're at all interested please contact me, either reply on here or message me directly. Even if it's just to inquire further!

Thanks for having a look on this topic!
Karissa

message 2: by E.A. (new)

E.A. (goodreadscoma_hunt) | 5 comments I would be interested in trying your stories to see if we would be a good fit to work together. I've been beta reading for a while now, usually romance and erotica. If you're interested, the easiest way to get me is email at aandd86@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Annette Hunt