Bound to Me (The Harbour, #1) Bound to Me discussion

#JustAlexandElla Let's Chat! **May Contain Spoilers**

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna Firstly, this book was amazing! I love the way Alex and Ella meet!! What do you want to discuss? Let's chat!!

Anna Anna wrote: "Firstly, this book was amazing! I love the way Alex and Ella meet!! What do you want to discuss? Let's chat!!"

I LOVED the meet up! I adored Ella and I absolutely fell in love with her. She was a fun character. I enjoyed the in between moments, their in depth talks were sweet and full of humor.

message 3: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Reman Yes, I loved the way that they met. I was reading through some of the reviews and one in particular struck a chord with me. Ella is a very strong heroine, I loved how supportive she was of Alex when he was reliving and retelling Sasha's story. Heartbreaking. Anyone else?

message 4: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Jen wrote: "Yes, I loved the way that they met. I was reading through some of the reviews and one in particular struck a chord with me. Ella is a very strong heroine, I loved how supportive she was of Alex whe..."

Heartbreaking for sure! Poor Alex, what a tormented hero. It was nice to see Ella be so strong for him. I enjoy a story with a strong heroine. I commented on a thread about when Alex decided to rescue Ella. I think the scene was handled perfectly. One reader is confused, not sure - the review seemed hateful to me. Plus, this one was irritated by Ella's gluten allergy. I hardly noticed her mention of it. AND Ella ate ice cream and never got fat. Probably because she works out - it felt like the reader was skinny shaming.