2021 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2017 > Filomena's 15 books in 2017

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Filomena (new)

Filomena Mourinho | 4 comments Hello everyone. I am Filomena from Portugal. This year I have a challenge: complete 15 books in 12 months. I tried 28 last year and couldn't, and I thought about 12 but ten thought it was not enough. 15 in 12 months seems perfect: 1 for each month and 3 for the summer holidays. It's hard for me to read more than one book a month because I am a teacher and always arrive home tired after a day with my students - I love then, but teens are hard work. Hope we can all finish our challenges!

message 2: by Mie (new)

Mie | 1832 comments Hi Filomena.
It seems like a nice goal, you have chosen for yourself. I also read more during summer holiday, so that is also calculated into my own goal :-)
Good luck with it and happy reading!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3260 comments 15 sounds like an achievable goal. Goodluck with it Filomena :)
Look forward to seeing what you will be reading throughout the year.

message 4: by Susy (last edited Mar 28, 2017 06:28PM) (new)

Susy (susysstories) Filomena wrote: "Hello everyone. I am Filomena from Portugal. This year I have a challenge: complete 15 books in 12 months. I tried 28 last year and couldn't, and I thought about 12 but ten thought it was not enoug..."

Hi Filomena, my goal is 12 books actually (after a couple of years of hardly reading at all). I too am just too tired to read (a lot) after a fulls day of work as a child psychologist (almost always a minimum of 10 hours a day). So I actually hope to read more than 12, but I'd rather read more than less than I had planned so hence my goal of 12 books.

Are you joining any other challenges?

Good luck!