Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS) discussion

2017 Archives > 2017 Angel M., Fantasy Author Showcase

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.F. (last edited Feb 26, 2017 12:07PM) (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 369 comments Mod

Angel M.

The Keeper
(The Maze Series Book 1)

A thirst for adventure. A magical maze in search of a keeper. Destiny awaits.
Gabriel's lust for adventure leads him to the Maine wilderness where he enters an ancient maze and is transported to another world. His sidekick? The nagging voice inside his head. What could possibly go wrong?
As if escaping an arranged marriage and Jaguar warriors bent on making him a sacrificial lamb weren't enough excitement, Gabriel's tour guide seems to enjoy killing whenever the opportunity arises. Will Gabriel be his next victim?

The Keeper is the first book in the The Maze series.

The Keeper (The Maze Series Book 1) by Angel M. Underwater City (The Maze Series Book 2) by Angel M.

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina Kantas | 17 comments Angel wrote: "Are you curious as to where I get my ideas for books? For The Maze Series, I'm using bits and pieces from my own adventures. I guess you could say, I've been around. Not that kind of 'around'! Get ..."

Was it that photo that gave you the idea for a maze?

message 3: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 162 comments Haha I really like this thread. Mainly because I love dogs and books and you have them both on here. And, your Maze series looks really good!

message 4: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 162 comments Angel wrote: "Maddy wrote: "Haha I really like this thread. Mainly because I love dogs and books and you have them both on here. And, your Maze series looks really good!"

Thanks for stopping by, Maddy. Glad I c..."

Haha yep sounds like a typical dog

message 5: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Jude (kyliekerosene) | 46 comments Love the booth! Definitely want to read Underwater City sometime. And I too have been to those cliff dwellings. Definitely inspiring!

And...

SQUIRREL!

message 6: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 162 comments I love your squirrel picture btw

Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Keeper (other topics)
Underwater City (other topics)