Horror Aficionados discussion

Spencer: A Symphony of Horror
This topic is about Spencer

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nicholas Wynne | 9 comments My 1st book is free today on Amazon. It is a dark vampire/occult tale that starts in Scotland and takes you on a wild adventure!
"there is nothing more terrifying than man himself – his power, his imagination, his deeds – there really is no need to conjure up fantasy monsters, demons and ghouls."
Hope you all enjoy!!
http://amzn.eu/i5ZWDg6

Jen from Quebec :0) (muppetbaby99) | 396 comments This look awesome! I will absolutely be getting this book now! -Jen from Quebec :0)

Nicholas Wynne | 9 comments Jennifer Lynn wrote: "This look awesome! I will absolutely be getting this book now! -Jen from Quebec :0)" Thanks Jennifer, hope you enjoy it!

Nicholas Wynne | 9 comments Deborah wrote: "Amazon U.S. link: https://www.amazon.com/Spencer-Sympho..." Thanks Deborah, I am from Scotland but live in Spain so getting a bit confused with keeping all the links correct!!

message 6: by Latasha (new) - added it

Latasha (latasha513) | 10623 comments Mod
got it! I love vampires and this sounds great. thank you.

Nicholas Wynne | 9 comments Latasha wrote: "got it! I love vampires and this sounds great. thank you." Thank you Latasha if you like dark vampire tales this should keep you entertained (Well, I hope so haha!) :)

message 8: by Latasha (new) - added it

Nicholas wrote: "Latasha wrote: "got it! I love vampires and this sounds great. thank you." Thank you Latasha if you like dark vampire tales this should keep you entertained (Well, I hope so haha!) :)"

I do like vampires!....as long as they don't sparkle :P

Nicholas Wynne | 9 comments Latasha wrote: "Nicholas wrote: "Latasha wrote: "got it! I love vampires and this sounds great. thank you." Thank you Latasha if you like dark vampire tales this should keep you entertained (Well, I hope so haha!)..." That I can guarantee!

message 10: by Latasha (new) - added it

Nicholas wrote: "Latasha wrote: "Nicholas wrote: "Latasha wrote: "got it! I love vampires and this sounds great. thank you." Thank you Latasha if you like dark vampire tales this should keep you entertained (Well, ..."

thank goodness :)