What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance - Young lady works at home creating book covers, a stalker vandalises her house and sends threatening messages, friend sends her brother to set up security cameras. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eva (new)

Eva (foreva_reading) | 3 comments I've been trying to find this book for donkeys and has had no such luck!

It's about the this young lady (can't remember names) who works at home creating covers for books, she has a stalker who vandalises her house and sends her threatening messages to stay away. Her friends sends her brother over help set up security cameras and look around cause he owns a private security company or something like that. They both have the hots for each other but he thinks she doesn't like him or something.

I can't remember some other stuff but I remember they get into an argument in the club and both get and leave in her car which brakes were cut and they crash. The guy saves her and helps.

Only days later to have been sent photos
of the crash and of them and more death threats.

If you know this book PLEASE TELL ME I BEG YOU!

message 2: by Keith (last edited Feb 05, 2017 04:00AM) (new)

Keith | 223 comments You've posted this about 10 times, presumably by accident.

message 4: by Eva (new)

Eva (foreva_reading) | 3 comments Yeah idk how I did it like 10 times I legit didn't mean too.

message 5: by Eva (new)

Eva (foreva_reading) | 3 comments OH MY ACTUAL GOODNESS THATS THE BOOK!! I could cry rn THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH

message 6: by Kym (new)

Kym | 1058 comments Enjoy :)

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 31520 comments Mod
Eva, glad you found your book.

I added plot details and genre to the topic header. This might help someone looking for this book in the future.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37354 comments Mod
There's nothing I love more than donkeys who can read.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Play It Again (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ashley Stoyanoff (other topics)