Creative Reviews discussion

Success-Talks : For Evolution of Your Success
This topic is about Success-Talks
Authors requesting reviewers > Success-Talks Free in Amazon

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rajasaraswathii Rajasaraswathii | 8 comments As a connected member in your network, I am very happy to have this connection. I am happy that we have most of our interests in common. Well, the reason to write to you is my foundation ‘A Diary to win’s recent book, ‘Success- Talks: For Your Evolution of Success’ is free in Amazon kindle from today till Feb 6th. Link to download: https://www.amazon.com/Success-Talks-...

I would be pleased if you could download the E-book and leave a review comment in Kindle. It is not a spam message; as most of the people in my connection know that, I always believe in personal connection and mutual help, rather than mass propagation. I will be waiting to see your review in Kindle to express my gratitude. Your opinion is very much valuable to me.

Feel free to share your thoughts to me anytime. You can email/message to me for any mutual exchange of thoughts. Thanks a lot.

Yours
Rajasaraswathii
Author-Publisher
A Diary to Win Foundation

message 2: by Chrys (new)

Chrys Cymri | 5 comments Hi Rajasaraswathii

I don't want to sound harsh, but I've had a quick look at the start of your book and may I recommend that you hire an editor? I noted a number of typos in just the first chapter, and the English is often rather awkwardly written. The book would probably do better if you ran it through the hands of a good editor to make it more readable.