ᴘᴀɴᴛʜᴇᴏɴɪᴜᴍ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ᴀ ᴘᴏʟʏᴛʜᴇɪsᴛɪᴄ ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

ᴛ ᴇ ᴀ ᴄ ʜ ᴇ ʀ ·s ʜ ᴏ ᴜ s ɪ ɴ ɢ > ʙᴇs· ʜᴏᴜsɪɴɢ ;; ᴏɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴘᴜs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 204 (204 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (last edited Feb 04, 2017 10:31PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1429 comments Mod
((fuck I love it
so idk how much space he'd give Gray so if it's just the bed area just use those pics its fine with me
(view spoiler)))

message 3: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 597 comments Mod
<< Aaaa I'll just leave your comment there cause the screen's giving me a headache and I can't add anything else >>

Bes opened the door with a rather fancy looking key, intricately designed. He stepped in and set his laptop bag on the couch, pulling his suit coat off and hanging it on the coat rack, "I'll give you a tour here in a moment. Mi casa es su casa" he smiled, winking at Gray once more.

message 4: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

((no problem
fuck I can't wait for them to actually get together it's gonna be so cute))

Gray looked around in awe, grinning slowly as he took everything in. It was nicer than anywhere he'd stayed so he hovered almost awkwardly by the door, gripping his stuff tighter. He didn't want to step in or set his stuff down and ruin anything. He blushed at the wink, but was slowly growing used to them so he didn't bother trying to respond.

message 5: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Looking out the windows, one could see a clear view of the full campus. There was even a little telescope on the sill. But now, so late at night, the campus was lit up with twinkling lights, white and yellows. Like a whole sky at their feet. Which.. technically wasn't wrong given their location. He glanced at Gray, grabbing his remote and turning on his stereo. Jazz. Smooth jazz, it fit the atmosphere quite nicely. "Well you don't have to stand there. Sit." he ordered, going into the kitchen and rolling his sleeves up.

<< He's just showing off. Tryna seduce him. They're gonna be hella cute thoooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlPKC...

i also really picture bes listening to smooth jazz idk
i also imagine him being a FUCKING SWING KING
swing dances on the weekends >>

message 6: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

Obligingly Gray stepped farther in, sinking into one of the chairs at the table across from the kitchen so he could watch him cook. Neatly he set his books on the corner of the table, carefully straightening them so they lined up perfectly. Absently he tugged his sleeves down over his hands as he rested one elbow on the table and leaned forward to rest his chin in his hand, watching him curiously.

((Meanwhile Gray is oblivious and innocent as fuck and has absolutely zero idea what he's doing lol
I 100% support))

message 7: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes glanced over at him as he pulled out supplies, coating the counter with flower, "I hope you like to paint, I keep all my art supplies in the spare room.. or.. loft sort of. It's bigger than my own room, but I don't like large spaces. I was supposed to have a roommate myself but there aren't many teachers, not enough to fill out all of the rooms anyways." he explained.

message 8: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

"I prefer to writ-t-t-te." He shrugged slightly, tapping the notebook in his stack of stuff. "I d-d-don't want to intrude on your-r life. Are you s-s-sure you want me to st-t-tay?" He checked as he looked up at him, biting his lip before hastily adding, "Of course you c-c-can come in and use the sup-p-p-pplies whenever you want." Gray had never had an offer this generous before, and wasn't really sure how to deal with it. So he stuck with the basics, staying as polite and deferential as ever.

message 9: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes glanced at him and furrowed his eyebrows, "Well it's certainly better than the crappy dorms they give you. What are they? One, two bedrooms? Small bathrooms? Or do you have to use the community bathrooms? I can't recall" he shrugged, rolling dough over the counter, "I don't mind, really. It'd be nice to have company anyways. My wifi is good, if that'll convince you. Do you need the password by the way?" he asked.

message 10: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

<< i dont know why but i find the cutest thing about their relationship the fact that Bes literally fucking spoils Gray. Like that makes my god damn day >>

message 11: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

"They're n-n-not too bad. J-j-just small." Gray shrugged, looking back up at him. He picked at the bottom of his jeans with his free hand, where a few threads were loose. It wasn't like he couldn't afford new clothing or anything, he just had a habit of wearing his favorite ones to death. He nodded slightly, taking out the laptop almost reluctantly. A lot of assignments were done online, so wifi would be good.

message 12: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

((ugh same they're so cute and Bes is so sweet to him))

message 13: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes raised an eyebrow, "haiku, all lower cased. That's the password" he spoke, putting the dough on a pizza pan and taking out a few ingredients, "What do you want on it? Any allergies?" he asked.

message 14: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

Gray typed it in, absently tapping a finger on the table while he waited for it to connect. Once it had, he closed the laptop and returned it to his stack, focussing on Bes once again. "I d-don't really care. No allergies, so it's up t-t-to you."

message 15: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes glanced at him and smirked, "Ever had fresh pizza before? Have your parents ever made it before? It's really great" he inquired, tilting his head as he began dressing the pizza carefully. He usually bought the overly expensive organic crap. He didn't actually know if it tasted better but the branding looked nice.

message 16: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

He shook his head, watching curiously. "I only had a father growing up. D-d-didn't like me very much. It's not like he hurt me and I was raised fine, but he only cared for me because Peitho used her powers to convince him he did. Th-th-there just wasn't a lot of affection." He explained, picking a bit harder on the thread.

message 17: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes blinked faintly at that, furrowing his eyebrows. Both of his parents had been exceptionally kind and loving. Even if they weren't there all the time. "Yea... I... Understand" the oven beeped and he set the pan in, washing his hands off. "Alrighty, let's go give you a tour then shall we?" he asked, stepping into the living room and doing a little twirl, "This.. is the living room and kitchen. Yea." he stepped forward and slid the door open, stepping into the hallway, one bedroom on the right side, another on the left, along with the bathroom straight ahead. He opened the one on the right, leading into his bedroom, "my room" he stepped in, gesturing for him to follow.

message 18: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

He swiveled in his chair to watch him move, looking around at the living room and kitchen once again as Bes addressed them. Obediently he slid from his chair and followed after him, looking around at everything curiously. He stepped into the bedroom after him, one eyebrow raising as he looked around. "Looks comfortable." He complimented, though he seemed a bit unsure. What was he supposed to say here?

message 19: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes glanced at him and frowned faintly at the lack of response. He reached around him and flicked a switch, the lights above the bed turning on. "I can change their color too, check it" they turned orange, then deepened to red, and continuing into purple. "Pretty grand" he said somewhat awkwardly, stepping out and opening the door to the bathroom, "This is my bathroom, you have one in your room" he explained.

<< oml later in the morning, Bes making breakfast in only a towel fresh out of the shower and Gray suddenly realizing that he'd have to deal with a nearly naked ripped guy making pancakes and eggs for him every morning >>

message 20: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

Gray smiled as he looked up at the lights, relaxing a fraction. It was a silly thing, but he remembered color changing lights in his room when he was little, before they moved. He seemed almost reluctant to leave the room and it's nostalgia inducing lights, but once again fell into step after Bes. "Everything is so... n-n-nice here." He shook his head slightly, still looking slightly awestruck.

((the poor innocent child oml
I'm hype for it))

message 21: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes eyed him, grinning at his expression and swallowing harshly. "... Thank you" he whispered before clearing his throat and quickly turning out of the room, "I saved the best for last" he opened Gray's door, stepping into the loft area, "It's far more open than my room. It's a lot like a little apartment area. The bathroom is just over there, there's a small kitchen and an itty bitty little living room." he explained.

message 22: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

"Are you alright?" Gray frowned at his softer tone, tilting his head as he studied him in concern. "I d-d-don't want to say anything wrong or-r upset you in anyway." He worried, biting his lower lip lightly. As before he followed Bes to the next area, stepping in after him. His lips parted slightly as he gazed around the room, shaking his head. "I-I-I can't stay here. I can't take this much r-r-room from you. It's too nice." He insisted.

message 23: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes eyed his parted lips, very tempted to take them in his own. But he resisted, turning away and laughing slightly, "Well I'm not using it. You seem to have such a big problem taking gifts from people. I don't mind. Really. I only want to make you happy." he stepped back, "You should unpack anyways, I'll tell you when dinner's done" his eyes wandered to the small amount of things Gray had, "... Mmmm... We'll go clothing shopping tomorrow. The closet under your loft is expansive, you'll need far more clothes than that to fill it. Get situated. Ich liebe dich" he closed the door behind him, letting out a heavy breath as he continued towards the kitchen, having purposely not given him much time to speak.

message 24: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

"I'm n-n-not used to gifts. I d-d-don't know why you want-t me so happy." Gray almost pleaded, staring at him. But Bes was on a roll and left quickly, leaving a confused, concerned new roommate behind. Unfortunately for Bes, Gray was generally good with words. He had all manner of clients who wanted all different things. One of which happened to be someone into romantic Germans. He knew almost nothing in the language, only a few key words and phrases, most of which were highly sexual. As such, he knew exactly what ich liebe dich meant. But with Bes's frequent uses of affectionate words, he assumed it was just another throwaway, casual phrase. So he sighed and gradually settled into unpacking, carefully arranging everything.

((You used the one German phrase I know lol
the only other thing I know is 1-5
but I love you I know xD))

message 25: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

<< bes blatantly saying "i love you"
gray - oh he probably says that to everyone >>

Bes stood in the kitchen, staring down at the oven nervously. He had Gray in his home, living with him. IN HIS HOME. In his place of refuge, his only escape from the world. Himself. He swallowed harshly. Now what? What was he supposed to do now?! He didn't even know if Apollo would allow this... okay, maybe... Maybe Apollo just didn't have to find out. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

message 26: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (last edited Feb 05, 2017 01:23AM) (new)

Gray was just finishing up his unpacking when his business phone rang, and he sighed slightly. Still, it was possibly his only chance of the night and he couldn't just blow off all his clients. So he settled on his bed cross-legged and answered the call. All remnants of his stammer vanished, replaced with a Spanish accent and suggestive groans and breathiness. Of course, even as he faked his way through it, he was twirling a pen with his free hand, then pulling out a notebook and absently writing down bullet points for an essay he had to do.

((too innocent for his own good))

message 27: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes bit his lip harshly, heart beating in his chest at at least a thousand miles per second. His stomach was churning, cheeks beet red. He'd never felt this way for anyone. The timer went off after a while, jolting him out of his reverie. He swallowed, pulling the pizza out.

<< Bes- pronounces love
Gray- YA KNOW IT HAPPENS SOMETIMES I GUESS
what the fuck gray >>

message 28: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

After a while, Gray heard the timer vaguely in the background and decided to wrap things up. He kept talking, describing everything in explicit detail. But he knew how to get this over with fast and with a few well-places phrases and moans, he was quickly off the phone. He headed down the stairs and ventured out to the living room, going to the kitchen.

((He has no real world experience don't blame him lol))

message 29: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes was already slicing it up, glancing at Gray once he'd entered, "Hey" he grinned, "I was just about to call you, nice timing" he added, taking out a few plates, "How many pieces do you want?" he asked.

message 30: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (last edited Feb 05, 2017 01:46AM) (new)

"I heard-d the timer. Just had to finish up a c-call." Gray explained, automatically stepping forward to help. He looked over at the pizza to gauge the size, biting his lip thoughtfully "Two?" He asked hopefully.

message 31: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes nodded and served him two pieces, "I have crushed pepper flakes, and cheese as well, if you'd like" he offered, serving himself a couple pieces as well, gazing at Gray expectantly.

<< I just realized how devastated Bes will be when Gray basically turns him down because he thinks it's just his voice >>

message 32: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (last edited Feb 05, 2017 08:56AM) (new)

Gray took a bite while still standing in the kitchen, chewing experimentally. He lit up after only a second, looking over at Bes before swallowing his bite, "Its delicious as it it. D-d-doesn't need anything else." He promised, smiling slightly. He nodded over to the kitchen table, studying him expectantly. "Should we sit?"

((Grays probably gonna be really upset too.
Like right at first he'll be really excited and touched and then he'll realize that he accidentally used his powers on this very cute and super nice teacher he totally crushes on and he'll feel really guilty that he took advantage of him
Especially bc he'll remember that Bes was nice before his voice too))

message 33: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

<< aaaaw that's gonna be hella sad. how is he gonna find out it's not actually his voice? >>

Bes grinned, sitting down and patting the spot next to him, "You know, on saturdays I go swing dancing with Dionysus, you could come with us, if you're available." he suddenly offered, continuing to eat.

message 34: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

((Would Bes know and tell him?))

Gray followed and settled down beside him, placing his plate on the table and looking over at Bes. "I d-don't really d-do well around people. You're a r-r-rare exception." He explained, biting his lip lightly.

message 35: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

<< I feel like the sex ed teacher might tell him or something. Like he goes to class after a day or so and the sex ed teacher explains it and he comes back and he's just like DAYUM >>

Bes raised his eyebrows, snickering softly, "Maybe I could just teach you how to swing dance myself" he replied, winking playfully as he finished his pizza.

message 36: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

((That could work. Zephyr's a player and lowkey jerk but he's not really an asshole))

Gray blushed, ducking his head as he took another bite of pizza. But after a moment he nodded hesitantly, looking over at him. "I-I-I guess that could be fun." He said slowly.

message 37: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

<< OH zephyr's the sex ed teacher lmao
i feel like he'd downright call gray an idiot, like wtf a sex god falls in love with you for realsies and you dont take that opportunity, he'll fuckle you into oblivion dumbass, but then he'd just pat him on the head and give him an a on his homework >>

Bes chuckled at his reply, grabbing himself a second slice and leaning against the counter, "Only if you have the time. If dancing isn't your thing, I understand. Peitho wasn't really into dancing much either." he explained, "Though I only ever met her a few times, she didn't exactly like me" he admitted.

message 38: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

((He'll be a bit bitter at losing a shot with gray. But like at this point he's figured out how gray is since he's awkward and all and figured he didn't have a good shot anyway and would be a bit more chill than if he lost someone else.
Yes that's 100% his response honestly. Even with his goal to hook up with everyone I think he actually does like educating people and teaching them how to be safe and all and is prob kinda attached to his students, so if he sees gray is upset he'd keep him after class like "what's wrong my child"))

"I've never done any d-d-dancing before." Gray shrugged, looking over at him. "I get most-t of my homework done in c-class, so I don't usually have a l-l-lot to do. It's just my job, and I haven't b-b-been getting as many calls as usual today." He frowned slightly, but didn't dwell on it.

message 39: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes nodded and cleared his throat, Because I blocked twenty of your callers he thought, but continued grinning throughout, "Ah, well then I'll teach you. Come" he suddenly ordered, standing up, "We'll start with basic stuff" he promised.

message 40: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

Gray hurried to finish the last bite of his pizza, wiping his hands on a napkin as he stood. "Alright." He agreed hesitantly, biting his lip as he looked up at him. He tugged his sweatshirt sleeves up a bit to be sure they wouldn't cover his hands, waiting patiently for direction.

message 41: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes eyed him and suddenly grabbed his waist, pulling him close, "We'll start with salsa, fast paced, a lot simpler than swing." he explained, gazing into his eyes rather intensely.

message 42: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

Gray jumped at the first touch, blushing sharply at the close contact. It was already obvious he was thrown off a bit, but it was only more evident with how much he stuttered his simple, "A-a-a-alr-r-right-t-t." He swallowed hard as he looked back up at him, biting his lip.

message 43: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes watched him, studying his stiffness, "Would you like a glass of wine? It might loosen you up a bit. I know plenty of salsa dancers who drink far more before dancing." he offered, his hand running just a little bit lower against his waist.

message 44: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

Gray shook his head slightly, forcing himself to take a deep breath. He wasn't used to physical contact at all. It wasn't a bad thing for him, just something new. So he was very aware of Bes's hand moving down a bit more, his breath catching in his throat slightly before he desperately tried to cover it up. "I-I d-d-d-don't really d-d-d-drink." He shook his head. "B-b-but thank-k-ks."

message 45: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

He half smirked but nodded, "Alright, if you insist" he replied, turning the music to something a bit more mariachi in tune. "Salsa is more about the feet and hip movements, step forward with your left foot, and I step forward with mine, but add a little swing to your hips" he explained.

message 46: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

He nodded a bit jerkily, biting his lip. After a moment, however, he closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath and let it out slowly, not caring if he looked like an idiot to Bes. He swallowed hard when he opened them and looked back up at Bes, nodding a bit more naturally. "Alright." He said softly, though without the stammer.

message 47: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes chuckled, "See you're getting the hang of it" he suddenly stepped back, twirling Gray before pulling him back against his chest, "Now you've just got to follow the beat." he explained, "Two step, touch" he added.

message 48: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

Gray tried to keep up, listening carefully to the directions. But he owed Bes an explanation, didn't he? So he started to speak, even as he did his best to follow the instructions. "S-sorry, I'm j-just not-t used to touch." He blushed, looking up at him. Still, he hastened to add, "I-i-it's fine! Just-t-t-t.... new to me."

message 49: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), some spilled salt (new)

Bes raised his eyebrows at him, grinning smugly, "Well tell me if you're uncomfortable" he let his hand go a little lower, "You're doing great by the way" he added with another signature wink, and a little lip bite for effect.

message 50: by KT, Deputy Headmistress - Gonna be one Hel of a year (new)

"Alright." Gray nodded, studying him intently. Once again his breath caught as the hand moved, but he didn't say anything, or look particularly unhappy about it. "Th-thank you." He blushed, ducking his head slightly as he added, "You're a g-g-good teacher-r."

« previous 1 3 4 5

ᴘᴀɴᴛʜᴇᴏɴɪᴜᴍ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ᴀ ᴘᴏʟʏᴛʜᴇɪsᴛɪᴄ ʀᴏʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread