Pokémon: Reign of The Distortion World (Semi-Advanced) discussion

Charries > Gijinka Pokemon

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 452 comments Mod
Follow this template for your human pokemon.

Name:
Pokemon:
Species:
Home region:
Appearance:
Human appearance:
Personality:
History:
Trainer((if any)):
Family:
-Mother
-Fathet
-Sister
-Brother

Mate:
Friends:
Level:
-
-
-
Dislikes:
-
-
-
-
Weaknesses:
-
-
-
-
Strengths:
-
-
-
-

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (last edited Feb 14, 2017 06:16PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments Name: Rayna
Nickname: Raya

Mega:

Regular:

Personality: at first glance, Raya might seem like a smart, know-it all who is perfect in every way. But she isn't. Raya often has flashbacks of her horrible torture, and is shy and wary of everyone. She is intelligent and powerful, but she hides these facts, because she doesn't want others to target her. On the inside, she is friendly and open to those she trusts, but unfortunately, she hasn't found anyone yet who she can trust her heart fully with. If she was able to trust anyone, she would give them her blessing. She often solves problems between her twin younger siblings (Groudon and Kyogre), but usually stays in the back because in the past people have punished her for trying to help them solve their own arguments. If someone tries to invade her territory or privacy, she becomes very protective and agressive, especially when she is wronged or something isn't fair or right.

Crush/Bf/Gf/Spouse: open

Trainer: none/wild

Side: neutral

Home Region: Hoenn

Home Town/City: Sky Pillar

Regions Journeyed: Unova, Sinnoh, Johto, Kalos

History:In another dimension Raya was once imprisoned by a group of scientists who hoped to create a special necklace which could call on Rayquaza's power and use it. She remained there for 5 years in prison while they tortured, experimented, and drove her to madness. Finally, she overheard that they were almost done, and were going to use her power to kill her family. She was startled and alarmed, but summoned rage that transformed her and made her Mega Evolved. By the time the scientists found out, she had destroyed both her prison and their equipment and flew away. She came here, after warning her younger siblings, seeking a place to rest after the horrible terrifying events of her life. Raya is now found at the Sky Pillar

Type Specialty: Dragon, Flying, (Extreme Speed = Normal)

Pokémon on Hand: none

Family:
- Groudon and Kyogre (younger siblings)

Other: can change the weather + mega evolve

Canon (Either game, manga or anime): None/OC

APPROVED!!

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments thanks XD i copied her and then edited a few things

I like her!!

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments thank yuh :P

Welcome;)

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (last edited Feb 15, 2017 11:11AM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments Nihilego / Nishi

(view spoiler)

O.OWOWZA!!! She is APPROVED!! ((though there isnt anything in the orgin part??))

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments #spentawholedayonher lol

thank ya :D

the origin is for her name. i just liked the sound of her name so...XD

#worthitgurl #wink #smiley face #:D

You welcome! Kind of reminds me that i havent even got started working on Giratina yet! *screams*

Dang thats neat!

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments yep neato burrito :P

ooooh giratina the ultimate master XD giratina and nihilego forever haha

I ship it!! Hehe

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments lol they should totally be giralego XDDDD

Oh my god yes!! *squeals, and starts to fangirl*

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments lel yasssssss

nihitina hahaha :P i think giralego sounds better

Giralego for life!!!

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments whoooo

is giratina going to be a pokehuman? just curious

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (last edited Feb 26, 2017 09:15PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments Jirachi - Jiji

(view spoiler)

message 20: by Featherflight (last edited Mar 20, 2017 06:48PM) (new)

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 45 comments LAURA // 12 (HUMAN) 5 ( POKEMON) // FEMALE // ZORUA // UNOVA (I think)

APPEARANCE
Pokemon-

Human-
(I couldn't find any fitting images) Laura has thick, short black hair with red ends and has piercing blue eyes. She usually wears a black and red hoodie and black leggings. She looks about twelve.

PERSONALITY
Laura is sly and cunning. She is one of the smartest people and Pokemon she knows. She thinks she is superior to all and is smart to transform into a human and flee from a fight. She thinks has no room in her life for friends or family. She had one friend once but they betrayed her and now she is a loner. She try's to hide the fact that she's actually lonely but she try's to get rid of that part of her.

HISTORY
Laura has had a hard life. When she was young she kept hearing a strange voice which gave her the urge to go somewhere, she didn't know where so she just kept traveling. So she came to a large portal like thing, which she was pulled into. Giratina saw her potential for darkness and brought it out of her, making her what she is now. But secretly she resented Giratina. After Living in the distortion world for three years she finally came across her wish. A way out. A small young Fennekin that got trapped in the distortion world. She began to like and befriend the small creature, guiding it and helping her escape. Giratina saw this behaviour and scolded zorua. Zorua then became more distant with Fennekin. Sadly Fennekin one day saw Laura talking with Giratina, it scared Fennekin and she ran away without letting Laura explain. After that Laura left the distortion world, increasing her ability to turn into a human.

FAMILY
all Pokemon I know have betrayed me, why would they be any different

FRIENDS
seriously

LEVEL
100 ( Laura does not want to evolve )

- Power
- NOT being betrayed over and over and over...

DISLIKES
- Giratina
- Most people and Pokemon
- Basically everything

WEAKNESSES
- Not being able to trust anyone
- Lonlyness
- Not wanting to evolve

STRENGTHS
- Herself
- Her Power
- Herself
- did I forget to say Herself

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments doesn't it say you can't escape the distortion world in the description of the group?

࿅ ❀ || qυєтzαℓqυєєη || ι'νє gσт тнє мαgι¢ ιη мє , '¢υz єνєяутнιηg ι тσυ¢н тυяηѕ ιηтσ gσℓ∂ || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "whoooo

is giratina going to be a pokehuman? just curious"

Yup he so cute!!.

࿅ ❀ || qυєтzαℓqυєєη || ι'νє gσт тнє мαgι¢ ιη мє , '¢υz єνєяутнιηg ι тσυ¢н тυяηѕ ιηтσ gσℓ∂ || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "Jirachi - Jiji

Please do not steal / copy / plagiarize / cut and paste anything in this post. Thanks.

I'm not a genie, no matter what you might think. I don't exist to make you happy.

࿅ ❀ || J..."

APPROVED!!!

Featherflight wrote: "LAURA // 12 (HUMAN) 5 ( POKEMON) // FEMALE // ZORUA // UNOVA (I think)

APPEARANCE
Pokemon-

Human-
(I couldn't find any fitting images) Laura has thick, short black hair with red ends and has pi..."

She is approved but she cant leave the distortion world unless Giratina wills it. But i will allow her to escape because she will be a useful pawn in his Reign.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments thank yuh

message 26: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 164 comments

Name ~ Yvette

Aliases ~ Cataclysm || Oblivion || Destroyer || Lady of Death || Bearer of the End || Distortion General ||

Age ~ Ancient

Gender ~ Female

Species ~ Yveltal

Home region ~ Kalos

Alignment ~ Immensely evil

Appearance ~

description

Yveltal is a massive creature of monstrous power, the look of it truly shows the destruction it is capable of with little elaboration needed. Yveltal's body is dominated by a vivid crimson red with black markings all over it along with black horns and black claw like parts on the ends of it's enormous wings. and expansive tail When completely spread out Yveltal looks much like the letter "Y." It's eyes are a bright glowing blue and it's neck is covered by a fluffy grey mane.

Human appearance ~

description

Yvette is most strikingly beautiful, all her features bringing one another out. Her deep scarlet coloured hair is quite long and flows down her back like a river of blood, making it quite accurate to her personality. It frames her face and compliments her intelligent azure eyes that glisten brightly in the darkest of depths. Her skin is paper white due to the amount of time she spends in darkness and is so clear that appears to be made of porcelain. Her figure is what most people find attractive which is exactly her goal. Despite this she still packs devastating strength and is very physically able. She smells of dark chocolate and very faintly of iron which has it's own dark reason to it. Her style of dress isn't the most covering however it is - once again, fitting of her personality. She has extremely long sleeves that end in small blades and have three bows of varying size along the tops. Grey fur surrounds her collar and there's black fur circling around her shoulders and meeting at her collarbone. The tips of her feet are white and the rest of her feet and legs are covered mainly in red. Atop her head she wears a black crown that symbolizes her complete dominion over destruction.

Human Abilities ~
Yvette maintains a good deal of power whilst in her human form as well, her reflexes, speed and strength are all above that of a normal human. She can also extend the blades on her sleeves with the same energy that is used in oblivion wing. She also possesses flight. None of these are anywhere near as powerful as her abilities in her true form.

Personality ~
Yvette in undeniably dark minded, but she gets quite a good amount of joy out of it. Most every thought she has is of plunging the world into utter oblivion by any means necessary so it doesn't seem hard to believe that she is dark. She finds it entertaining to have others grovel at her feet and hates it when things get to light and, in her words "fluffy" as it drains the fun out of everything.

Yvette happens to also be intelligent, but that comes with being alive for thousands of years. She may not be a genius, but she is far from stupid, her many, many years of life have made her far more knowledgeable and intelligent than any average mortal being. This makes her all the deadlier as her schemes and plans add to her natural ability to annihilate all that oppose her. Her understanding of the distortion world is oddly high as she has spent a good deal of time there now and it isn't that different from oblivion in may ways.

Yvette is passionate about just about anything she does, she finds that it gets the job done best when you go all out, besides it's the best way to fuel her destructive capabilities. One can always expect her to do what she is tasked to do flawlessly and then some, though it can sometimes lead to some overkill, but in the end her personal goal is just destruction so she doesn't mind it. This makes her feared by anyone who has heard tale of the oblivion she leaves in her wake.

She happens to be flirty, but only when necessary. Many people are to stubborn to obey even when they are clearly outclassed in every manner so when this is the case she is willing to flirt until she gets her way, but in the end she will discard them like a piece of rotten meat. In the case where she actually does like someone, as rare as it may be she becomes quite a mess around them as far as words go, losing her natural talent with flirting like it was never there at all.

Yvette is also quite aggressive, challenging anyone who dares step in her way so that she may prove her superiority. She likes to hold her position of power against anyone foolish enough to try and seize it from her. Despite her love of battle she knows when someone is above her and will only challenge them if it is to slow them down so that something greater can be achieved. If there is nothing to be gained in fighting someone stronger than her she won't do it in the first place.

History ~
Yvette was known to the world as Yveltal, the legendary pokemon, presiding over destruction, the ruler of oblivion and the one who drains the very life out of the world itself in it's final moments. She is something out of a nightmare, a monstrously powerful godlike being that is nearly unstoppable and once it is defeated it takes the life out of everything and then will enter hibernation until it rises out of the ashes. In other words no one had ever dared to truly bring death to it. She soared across the skies raining death and destruction upon all who denied her power and then upon others solely for fun. She became one of the most feared creatures around, a being of mythical origin wielding titanic power. A small few were gifted with the chance to see her human form and even then she is known to possess unnatural power not akin to any man or woman. These few people were either just as dark as she or merely died within moments after gazing upon her mortal form. Amongst her fellow legendary pokemon she was widely disliked by many of them, but any others who were as evil as she got along with her quite well. Beyond that though she was revered, she had done well to hold her position near the top. She strategized her battles perfectly pairing it with her vast power. She prided her self on being "la creme de la creme" amongst her peers. Her entire goal in life was to plunge all existence into oblivion at any cost. These plans however were often thwarted by the likes of Xerneas or Zygarde in order to maintain balance, but this balance lacked any meaning in Yvette's mind. She had been one of the first pulled into the distortion world to which she had no qualms. Being there gave her the chance to destroy all the main world with even greater ease. During her time in the distortion world she had encountered Angelo and Giratina, the interaction have been quite dull in Yvette's opinion, but over time she was able to climb the ranks, becoming something much akin to a general in the movement to destroy all the main world. Yvette finds it fun to play around with them, as despite the similarities they are also very different so she finds the way they react to her teasing them hilarious. When it comes down to it she is a cold hard killer, waging wars like no other so it would be rather hard for him to replace her anyways. Yvette believes that her comradery - if it can be called that, will likely only last until Angelo's goal is achieved and after that they will likely become mere passer by's to one another as they will no longer have reason to communicate. Yvette, however, is more than okay with that as things stand, but who knows what the future holds, perhaps she may befriend the supposed "King" of the distortion world.

Trainer ~ None ((I may give her one as the story progresses))

Family ~ None

Mate ~ None yet

Friends ~ None yet

Level ~ 100

Likes ~ Power || Destruction || Battling || Death || Manipulating people || People as dark as she is || Darkness

Dislikes ~ "Fluffiness" || The normal world || Being belittled ||

Weaknesses ~ Calming down || Somewhat stubborn || Lots of overkill ||

Strengths ~ Intelligence || Power || Manipulating people || Destruction || Precision ||

☕αℓєχαи∂яια || ωнαт'ѕ ιи α иαмє؟ тнαт ωнι¢н ωє ¢αℓℓ α яσѕє ву αиу σтнєя иαмє ωσυℓ∂ ѕмєℓℓ αѕ ѕω wrote: "
Name ~ Yvette

Aliases ~ Cataclysm || Oblivion || Destroyer || Lady of Death || Bearer of the End || Distortion General ||

Age ~ Ancient

Gender ~ Female

Species ~ Yveltal

Home region ~ Kal..."

APPROVED

message 28: by Featherflight (last edited Mar 16, 2017 10:35AM) (new)

Featherflight  (featherflight) | 45 comments Octivia // Female // Ho-oh // Kanto (I think)
"I can fly like a bird, walk on land, now what is left?"

APPEARANCE
Pokemon-
Human-

PERSONALITY
Octivia used to be bubbly, talkative, and put a rainbow over every passing stranger's head. But time has worn her down. Now she is stubborn, still caring, but she knows she never will be like her past again, giving out feathers as if they were candy.

~Octivia is passionate about all she does, that is a trait she will never loose
~ She enjoys confusing other people and Pokemon, it is hilarious to see the look on their face when the legendary Rainbow pokemon flys down and turns into a beautiful girl.
~ She hates when people ask her questions especially ones like "Am I going to happy forever now?!?!" And "Whoa! Are you ho-oh?!?" No, I'm a weedle. IM A HO-OH WHAT ELSE WOULD I BE!?!
~ like most other legendary Pokemon she shares the trait of intelligence, she can find her way out of any bad situation.
~ She hates "bubbly" and "fluffy" people, they make her hate life with their deathly awful perkiness.

HISTORY
She denies her past, of being super perky and nice. For the first hendred years of her life she flew around spreading her rainbow of happiness. She soon got tired and started only revealing herself to those with a pure heart. And eventually one every hundred years. One of the most recent people was a brand new trainer, whom she got a rush of potential and success, Ash Ketchum. Once the distortion world started to expand she feared that the Pokemon world would be destroyed. She couldn't stand to see the world she loved be destroyed, so she is trying to stop it with her "magical rainbow superpowers"

HUMAN POWERS
While kn human form she still possesses the power to fly. Also is able to detect if someone's heart is pure.

FAMILY
No family at all.

STUFF
Mate- No, but she has a major crush on Lugia
Friends- No, everyone takes advantage of her, taking her feathers so they can be happy
Level- 100
Likes-
- People who don't take advantage of her
- Good
- Messing with people
- Flying
Dislikes-
- The Disortion world
- "Bubbly" and "fluffy" people
- Questions
- Doing stuff

Featherflight wrote: "Octivia // Female // Ho-oh // Kanto (I think)
"I can fly like a bird, walk on land, now what is left?"

APPEARANCE
Pokemon-
Human-

PERSONALITY
Octivia used to be bubbly, talkative, and put a..."

APPROVED!

message 30: by Alexandria (new)

Name ~ Rai

Aliases ~ The Nightmare || Shadow || Prince of Darkness || Strategizer ||

Age ~ Unknown

Gender ~ Male

Species ~ Darkrai

Home Region ~ Sinnoh

Alignment ~ Good (Disguised as neutral)

Appearance ~

description

In his normal form he appears to be rather scary, having claw like hand and a jagged bottom of his body. His neck is surrounded by a spiky red piece and his eyes are bright, glowing blue on being covered by white.

Human Appearance ~

description

As a human Rai is actually quite handsome carrying very little resemblance to an actual pokemon. His hair is quite long and white, he keeps it tied so that it doesn't bother him. His eyes are a very bright shade of blue and have an unearthly glow to them. Despite his dark style of dress they express a good person that lays beneath the black clothing. He is pale as he rarely ever sees any sun, spending all his time awake at night. He is somewhat muscular in shape, but isn't much stronger than any other person you'd meet. He dresses simply in a black dress shirt that he buttons up most of the way, but a few near the top are left undone. He also always wears a scarlet scarf that is very soft to the touch, along with that he also wears a small necklace with a pale blue stone on it. His nails are also noted to be sharp and blood red, though they aren't very long.

Human Abilities ~
Rai is able to levitate in his human form and can control orbs of shadows, similar to, but not as destructive as shadow ball.

Personality ~
Quite simply Rai is very well conducted, he keeps his calm no matter what the situation. Some people think he is insensitive because of it, but when you are literally known for producing endless nightmares not much can get under your skin. He can put some people off because when they can't intimidate him when they often can intimidate others they become rather confused which her often uses to his advantage.

Rai is also very smart, a master amongst master strategists, a man capable of outsmarting an Alakazam. He always knows what he's doing and is not one to question when it comes to his plans as even when he seems wrong he's right. Rai is the one to come to if you need help with your battle strategies, that is if he likes you if not he is not against sabotaging you to further advance himself beyond you.

One word just about anyone who has angered him would use to describe him is terrifying. Whilst on a normal day he comes of as cool, collected and calm he can - with great effort, be angered and when this happens he can be quite intimidating. The only person to not be scared of him when angry was Mimi for reasons that Rai does not know. Is very presence becomes dark and looming and most people find it worse than the nightmares he can induce. Rai is rarely ever driven to this point so if you witness it there is one thing to be said to you. Beware.

Another thing to know about Rai is that he is quite the romantic. He may be a bit of a flirt with the ladies, but when he does find somebody he is basically the main character in a sappy romance movie, especially following the idea of a moonlit picnic with rose petals and wine, but that's just the start. He hopes to find love somewhere, but most people are to afraid of him when it comes down to it and when it isn't that he has Mimi with him as "baggage" so some people don't want to have to deal with that.

History ~
Rai also known as Darkrai is a legendary pokemon. He is widely feared due to his power to induce nightmares and rightfully so. He was far more powerful than any normal pokemon and his intelligence was transcendent. Despite all the things he could be doing with his life he has one true goal: protect all pokemon. Rai would fight anyone who dared to bring harm to his fellow pokemon and if he couldn't win he would merely wait for them to fall asleep and would finish them off right then and there. More recently he discovered a young girl named Mimi, she was small and frail yet had no fear of him a seemed to think that he, of all people, was her older brother. He decided to take her in, allowing her to continue thinking as such. He still spends much of his time as an individual, but when it comes to it he and Mimi are an inseparable pairing. When he had heard of people and pokemon being pulled into the distortion world he had to help, he took notes as to when and where it was happening, whilst it was rather inconsistent he was able to get lucky and found an opening. He went through, his goal being to free the pokemon, little did he know Mimi followed him through. Rai was both frustrated and glad that she had come with him. frustrated because he knew she might get in the way, but glad because he knew she'd be safe with him there and that there was more to he than just being a little girl. Upon his discovery of the true nature of the phenomena he planned a way to take down the aggressors and spent his time carefully selecting people who would best assist him in his movement for freedom.

Trainer ~ Mimi (His partner)

(view spoiler)

Family ~ None

Level ~ 97

Likes ~ Planning || Dark places || Pokemon || Mimi || Board games ||

Dislikes ~ Cruelty || Sour foods || Villains || Inefficiency ||

Weaknesses ~ Among legendaries he is only about average power || Mimi || Sour foods || Insensitive ||

Strengths ~ Planning || Intelligence || Speed || Efficiency ||

☕αℓєχαи∂яια || ωнαт'ѕ ιи α иαмє؟ тнαт ωнι¢н ωє ¢αℓℓ α яσѕє ву αиу σтнєя иαмє ωσυℓ∂ ѕмєℓℓ αѕ ѕω wrote: "Name ~ Rai

Aliases ~ The Nightmare || Shadow || Prince of Darkness || Strategizer ||

Age ~ Unknown

Gender ~ Male

Species ~ Darkrai

Home Region ~ Sinnoh

Alignment ~ Good (Disguised as neutral)..."

OOH ME LIKE!! APPROVED! *slams mallet down*

message 32: by Alexandria (new)

Yay! I'll make Mimi soon, I plan to make her have a very depressing past, but simultaneously be adorable! So prepare yourself for "The Teddy Bear Team!" Oh and a dead family. o-o

O.O *sniffs* Thats already depressing!!

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments Xerneas / Xaerve

(view spoiler)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments I ran out of room rip

࿅ ❀ || ƭɦε ρɦσεɳเא เɳ૮α૨ɳαƭε || гคץค Շђє гคץợยคչค || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "Xerneas / Xaerve

Please do not steal / copy / plagiarize / cut and paste anything in this post. Thanks

I care for the Tree of Life, and in return, it feeds me

࿅ ❀ || X a e r v e || ❀ ࿅

Nickna..."

A-MAY-ZING!!! APRROVED!:D

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments Princess Kitty~ All things are wild and free {Lys, your just a wild thing} wrote: "࿅ ❀ || ƭɦε ρɦσεɳเא เɳ૮α૨ɳαƭε || гคץค Շђє гคץợยคչค || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "Xerneas / Xaerve

Please do not steal / copy / plagiarize / cut and paste anything in this post. Thanks

I care for the Tree of Li..."

THANK U XP

࿅ ❀ || Shantisong || ƭɦε ρɦσεɳเא เɳ૮α૨ɳαƭε || гคץค Շђє гคץợยคչค || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "Princess Kitty~ All things are wild and free {Lys, your just a wild thing} wrote: "࿅ ❀ || ƭɦε ρɦσεɳเא เɳ૮α૨ɳαƭε || гคץค Շђє гคץợยคչค || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "Xerneas / Xaerve

Please do not steal / copy / ..."

YOUR BACK!!!!!!! *beams and tackle hugs*

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments Princess Kitty~ All things are wild and free {Lys, your just a wild thing} wrote: "࿅ ❀ || Shantisong || ƭɦε ρɦσεɳเא เɳ૮α૨ɳαƭε || гคץค Շђє гคץợยคչค || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "Princess Kitty~ All things are wild and free {Lys, your just a wild thing} wrote: "࿅ ❀ || ƭɦε ρɦσεɳเא เɳ૮α૨ɳαƭε || гคץ..."

ayeeeee *hugs tightly* glad to be back ^>^

How was your hiatus?

How was your hiatus?

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments Princess Kitty~ All things are wild and free {Lys, your just a wild thing} wrote: "How was your hiatus?"

it was good i guess not as relaxing as i thought it would be lol

it was kinda stressful since this other group i had i'm the head mod and the other two mods...i think they need me so i was pretty much on the entire summer

Oh what happened?!

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments Princess Kitty~ All things are wild and free {Lys, your just a wild thing} wrote: "Oh what happened?!"

*whispers* well they kinda depend on me to settle their arguments bc they're not the best of friends XD

࿅ ❀ || Shantisong || ƭɦε ρɦσεɳเא เɳ૮α૨ɳαƭε || гคץค Շђє гคץợยคչค || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "Princess Kitty~ All things are wild and free {Lys, your just a wild thing} wrote: "Oh what happened?!"

*whispers* well they kinda depend on me to settle their arguments bc they're not the best of ..."

Oh and if they cant settle their own disputes why are they even mods. If they truthfully want to be mods they need to work side by side as equals, but if they truthfully cant band together with teamwork. I dont understand why you even bother when its stressing you out more than it is them:/

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments i mean i named them temporary mods it's kinda hard to explain but i don't think anyone else is up for modship and my co-founder deleted her account since SHE was ... yeah

What group is this? O.O

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments Princess Kitty~ All things are wild and free {Lys, your just a wild thing} wrote: "What group is this? O.O"

my wings of fire group

we've got a lotta drama happening through my messages lmao

࿅ ❀ || Shantisong || ƭɦε ρɦσεɳเא เɳ૮α૨ɳαƭε || гคץค Շђє гคץợยคչค || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "Princess Kitty~ All things are wild and free {Lys, your just a wild thing} wrote: "What group is this? O.O"

my wings of fire group

we've got a lotta drama happening through my messages lmao"

Omg why?

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 330 comments Princess Kitty~ All things are wild and free {Lys, your just a wild thing} wrote: "࿅ ❀ || Shantisong || ƭɦε ρɦσεɳเא เɳ૮α૨ɳαƭε || гคץค Շђє гคץợยคչค || ❀ ࿅ wrote: "Princess Kitty~ All things are wild and free {Lys, your just a wild thing} wrote: "What group is this? O.O"

my wings ..."

*sigh* complicated and long story but i have to go to sleep so i'll give you the short version lol

so basically one mod was removed from modship and she's talking to me about the other mod who she thinks did it and the other mod is talking to me about how the first mod was copying her characters and cursing at her over wattpad *massages head* long story short i have to figure this all out

« previous 1