it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > A Little More To Love

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Ok so I guess this is my journal:3

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Im bored and I want to write stuff I just don't know what. Like maybe a story. OH! I love stories!! Hang on while I think of one.

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments So today we had an improv competition but I was playing for the other team because they were short players. They only had two and you needed four. So we just played with three. Anyways we were playing hyjinx. One team leaves the room while the other does a skit. Then other stuff happens that isn't important to the story. Ok so M is me C is chris and E is Emma and C is copey. He was the ref sorta host person for this but since we only had three he did it with us. Next post will be the actual story

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments H is Copey not C because Chris is slready C so that would get confusing. Since Copey's the host he'll be H

Suggestion- pulling a car

E- did you bring the rope?
M- *blank stare* what? No
E- *facepalm* gah! You-
M- *holds up finger* wait I have something. A rubber ducky!
E- oh yeah! Yeah thats SO helpful! Not! You idiot! We only have five mins until the guy gets back. Here, lets just use these pants I found earlier. Dont ask why I was looking for pants.
*we started pulling the car with the pants rope and C comes on stage.*
C- *old man* what in the world are you guys doing?
E-just stay quiet and don't move. He won't notice us.
C- Is that my car?!
E- this is not the car you are looking for. *make a rainbow sorta motion with her hand and I copy*
C-*very confused* uh ok.
H- *Chris' wife* Herold I feel the car being stolen
C- I know Im trying to stop them
H- well hurry up and do it
C- ok ok. You two! Stop stealing my car
M- run?
E- Run.
M-RUN!!!!!!

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Ok so we played a round of interview. One person is the interviewer and the other is the interviewee. M is for me C is for Chris and H is for hunter

Basically you interview someone on any channel or anything about anything you like

M- welcome to the dating channel. How many dates have you been on lately?
C- *starts counting on his fingers then places his hands on my knees* none with you
M-* I was trying so hard to contain my laughter*

H- welcome to the introvert channel. What exciting thing have you done lately?
M-I read a book.
H- have you ever gone outside
M- yes it was awful
H- do you have any friends
M-One. Its my cat
The audience found that last part very amusing

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Heya Evelyn

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments KAVY!!!

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Im bored but I cant think of a good story to tell.

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Kavy did you read my stories above?

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments There's been something Ive noticed. Some life lessons are just evident in pretty much every book

-If you want to have a relationship with someone you need to open up and be vunerable. Be yourself and no one else
-There's a time for everything and everyone. Be patient.
-No matter how great the hero, there's always someone behind the scenes making everything work out.
- books are good

message 13: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16067 comments MAPLE!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments XD thanks!

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Hallie wrote: "MAPLE!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!"

Heck yeah I am!!! *hug tackles Hallie*

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 25522 comments Mapledream {Rose Gold} wrote: "There's been something Ive noticed. Some life lessons are just evident in pretty much every book

-If you want to have a relationship with someone you need to open up and be vunerable. Be yourself ..."

YES GREAT LIFE LESSONS

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 25522 comments Mapledream {Rose Gold} wrote: "Hallie wrote: "MAPLE!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!"

Heck yeah I am!!! *hug tackles Hallie*"

*group hugs you both*

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 25522 comments Evelyn wrote: "Ah, the power of friendship...."

*pulls you into the group hug*

message 19: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16067 comments Mapledream {Rose Gold} wrote: "Hallie wrote: "MAPLE!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!"

Princess Kavy of Books ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "Mapledream {Rose Gold} wrote: "Hallie wrote: "MAPLE!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!"

*group hugs you both*"

*tries to run off but then decides to stay because who knows if she'd ever able to do that again*

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Group hug YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

message 21: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments YAAAAYYYYYYYY

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Guys Im in ELA right now xD

message 23: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments MAPLE I have a boyfriend now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments ELA is English Language Arts. School subject

I KNOW!!!!!! I just read your journal and Im SO HAPPY for youuuu!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by NerdyJediGymnast (new)

NerdyJediGymnast | 15013 comments Mapledream {Rose Gold} wrote: "ELA is English Language Arts. School subject

I KNOW!!!!!! I just read your journal and Im SO HAPPY for youuuu!!!!!!!!!!"

YAAYYYY XD

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Gah! My data is so spotty in this classroom >:(

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Evelyn I like your new profile picture

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments GUYS I NEED HELP!

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Ok very important question:
Can you just go up to a guys and say, "Hey so an so you're my boyfriend now." Is that against this social code that my friend says exists? I want to do it to this guy named Taylor in my choir. If I do it to someone who doesn't think I'm serious it'll be fun and funny right? Yeah? Would it embarrass the crap out of him? That's what my friend says will happen but I'm not sure. I just really want to just cuz. How crazy am I? I bet a few people read this and are like wow, what the heck is wrong with her. APPARENTLY I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS "SOCIAL CODE"and my friend says she doesn't want to tell it to me because it'll ruin me

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 25522 comments I have no idea :( I'm suck at the social stuff XD

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments XD Me too thats why I want to knowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Would it be super weird though, but I'm known for weird stuff

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments conflicted

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments GUYS I"M BORED!!!!!

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Oh hey :3 Who're youuuuuuuuuu

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments Hmmmm Not really.................... Would I know you from We are Unique or somewhere else or huh. I'm beat. Did you used to have a different screen name?

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments EVERYONE I HAVE A PROBLEM.

Ok so theres this boy that I DO NOT KNOW THE NAME OF. He's in texh theatre the same period Im in theatre. So he likes to talk to me before and after class and stuff. So yesterday he asked if I was doing anything this week. I said well I have a basketball game tonight. He asked where and when it was and stuff. I told him and that night HE SHOWED UP AT MY GAME. He waited for after the coach was done talking to us and stuff to come talk to me. I tried to take a long time but he didnt leave. Then he freaking INTRODUCED HIMSELF TO MY MOM!!!! I tried to be terse with him bc I did not want to talk to him. My parents didn't say anything about it until we got home. Then my dad asked who he was and I said, "oh some kid from my theatre class. I don't know his name." My dad said he liked me and I was just like No. nooooo. Oh no I feel so bad. My parents asked why I felt bad so I said, "because I don't like him back." They said not to feel bad so now I don't but I currently don't want him to exist. I am loathing tomorrow because I have to talk to him and I don't want to. I asked my friend how to "not lead him on" because thats what my mom told me to do but she had no advice on how to do it. She said she didn't know but to make it obvious that I had friend zoned him. I really don't want to talk to him. Any advice...?

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments I'm babysitting and I'm bored

message 39: by Mapledream {Rose Gold} (last edited Feb 11, 2017 06:25PM) (new)

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 7 comments 1)Put in laundry
2) Do math homework
3) Do biology homework
4) Check to see if you have any other homework
5) Pick up
6) Clean the bathroom, couches, and vaccume
8) Practice Piano
7) Take out laundry