EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA discussion

Fellow Wordsmiths > Author Nominations

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat Imb || The Reading Cat || | 616 comments Mod
We want this group to also help us discover new books and authors. Here is where you guys can nominate authors you would like India or myself to interview!

message 2: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell I'd love to see you guys interview Annie Arcane. I think her personality would make for a great interview!!

message 3: by Cat (new)

Eldon wrote: "I'd love to see you guys interview Annie Arcane. I think her personality would make for a great interview!!"

She looks really interesting! Thanks for the suggestion. We will check them out and see who wants to read their book so that we can have an awesome interview!!

message 4: by Ember-Raine (new)

Ember-Raine Winters (ember-raine_winters) | 14 comments Omg! She is amazing! So is her book you all will love her and her book!

message 5: by Cat (new)

Ember wrote: "Omg! She is amazing! So is her book you all will love her and her book!"

That's great! Thanks for the input!

message 6: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 571 comments Mod
Eldon wrote: "I'd love to see you guys interview Annie Arcane. I think her personality would make for a great interview!!"

Mr. Eldon, thank you so much for your nomination! Annie has been contacted and has said a happy yes. Be sure to let her know of your nomination! I think I mentioned it to her before but forgot in a PM I sent her :)

message 7: by India (new)

Catherine wrote: "Ember wrote: "Omg! She is amazing! So is her book you all will love her and her book!"

That's great! Thanks for the input!"

Cat, you have already read her book I believe?

I did an event with her and have her book but need to read. I will email you a list of other authors on our list. Let me know if you have more and we will get this schedule together :)

message 8: by Cat (new)

I have read her books! I loved them and she's super sweet! :) I look forward to getting that list!

message 9: by Eldon (new)

Eldon Farrell India R. Adams wrote: "Eldon wrote: "I'd love to see you guys interview Annie Arcane. I think her personality would make for a great interview!!"

Mr. Eldon, thank you so much for your nomination! Annie has been contacte..."

Your welcome India! I'm sure you'll enjoy the read :D

message 10: by India (new)

Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And the book is FREE today, so if any one wants to get it, and read it, you can be a part of the interview in the next few months! Here's the Amazon link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MUCMBRS/...

message 11: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And the book is FREE today, so if any one wants to get it, and read it, you can be a p..."

It's free in the UK too :)

message 12: by Regina (new)

Regina Puckett | 53 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And the book is FREE today, so if any one wants to get it, and read it, you can be a p..."

Thank you, India. Here's the smart link for I Close My Eyes. It will take everyone to their Amazon site no matter the country. smarturl.it/IcloseMyEyes

Regina

message 13: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Regina wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And the book is FREE today, so if any one wants to get it, and ..."

Hi Regina!!! :)

message 14: by India (new)

Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And the book is FREE today, so if any one wants to get it, and ..."

Oh wonderful! I'm excited!

message 15: by India (new)

Regina wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And the book is FREE today, so if any one wants to get it, and ..."

Thank you, Regina!
Sarah already downloaded it in the UK. This will be fun :)
I will email you soon so we can work out scheduling.

message 16: by Regina (new)

Regina Puckett | 53 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Regina wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And the book is FREE today, so if any one wants ..."

Thank you. This will be fun :)

Regina

message 17: by Regina (new)

Regina Puckett | 53 comments Sarah-Jane wrote: "Regina wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And the book is FREE today, so if any one wants ..."

Hey Sarah :)

Regina

message 18: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Regina wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And the book is FREE today, so if any one wants ..."

I better start reading!

message 19: by Regina (new)

Regina Puckett | 53 comments Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Regina wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And the book is FREE toda..."

I hope you enjoy it :)

Regina

message 20: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Regina wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Regina wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And th..."

Thanks!

message 21: by Regina (new)

Regina Puckett | 53 comments Sarah-Jane wrote: "Regina wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Regina wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close M..."

You're welcome.

message 22: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Just finished the first chapter. Bedtime for the kids soon :)

message 23: by Regina (new)

Regina Puckett | 53 comments Sarah-Jane wrote: "Just finished the first chapter. Bedtime for the kids soon :)"

Wow! You weren't joking about jumping in. I hope you enjoy the rest of the book. Happy bedtime :)

Regina

message 24: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Regina wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "Just finished the first chapter. Bedtime for the kids soon :)"

Wow! You weren't joking about jumping in. I hope you enjoy the rest of the book. Happy bedtime :)

Regina"

In about half an hour or so, it will be :)

message 25: by Regina (new)

Regina Puckett | 53 comments Sarah-Jane wrote: "Regina wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "Just finished the first chapter. Bedtime for the kids soon :)"

..."

:)

message 26: by Cat (new)

Regina wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And the book is FREE today, so if any one wants to get it, and ..."

Downloaded it! :)

message 27: by Regina (new)

Regina Puckett | 53 comments Catherine wrote: "Regina wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And the book is FREE today, so if any one wants ..."

Thank you. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Regina

message 28: by Cat (new)

I nominate Elisa Marie Hopkins! I absolutely love her A Diamond in the Rough series!

message 29: by India (new)

Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Regina wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And the book is FREE toda..."

You kill me! You're already in this book! I love it :)

message 30: by India (new)

Catherine wrote: "I nominate Elisa Marie Hopkins! I absolutely love her A Diamond in the Rough series!"

Awesome!
I checked it out and put it on my TBR list.

message 31: by Cat (new)

India R. Adams wrote: "Catherine wrote: "I nominate Elisa Marie Hopkins! I absolutely love her A Diamond in the Rough series!"

Awesome!
I checked it out and put it on my TBR list."

Woot woot! :D

message 32: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Regina wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Hey everyone, I am nominating an author for a future interview. Regina Puckett. The book is "I Close My Eyes". And th..."

Yep! :)

EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Diamond in the Rough (other topics)