EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA discussion

Rain (A Stranger in the Woods, #1)
This topic is about Rain
A Stranger in the Woods > Rain - Heart to Heart with India

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat Imb || The Reading Cat || | 616 comments Mod
This is the section where there will be dated events where India will be discussing and answering questions on her novel Rain.

message 2: by India (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 571 comments Mod
I just had a book event and this book, Rain, took off! And it is still doing so well. It amazes me that this series started with my husband taking us on a camping trip. Getting excited, my mind started to race. A vision came to me... A young woman running through the woods at night, ran into (literally was almost knocked down) a stranger in the woods. With her in his arms, his piercing blue eyes—how they looked at her as if seeing his purpose for life—took my breath away. And her expression, one of recognition yet much confusion was the beginning of a book that quickly became a favorite of my beta readers. Now I am about to send them the sequel, River, to beta read with the news there will be a third novel. Is this world amazing or what?
Deep inhale...
#CreateLight

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "I just had a book event and this book, Rain, took off! And it is still doing so well. It amazes me that this series started with my husband taking us on a camping trip. Getting exci..."

It is!

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) | 98 comments I'm getting excited! Congrats, beautiful lady! :)

EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rain (other topics)
River (other topics)