EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA discussion

Scar Me (Haunted Roads, #2)
This topic is about Scar Me
Haunted Roads > Scar Me - Heart to Heart with India

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Imb || The Reading Cat || | 616 comments Mod
This is the section where there will be dated events where India will be discussing and answering questions on her novel Scar Me.

message 2: by India (new) - added it

India Adams (indiaradams) | 571 comments Mod
Now that I am officially done with Destiny, I'm bouncing between the next novels to be released. I usually do, two at a time. Being back in Scar Me has me with this thought...

As you know, Steal Me had some sad emotional moments that is doing nothing but leading us to more. In Scar Me, you get to hear from a few characters. Delilah's story will be especially hard for some readers who can relate to acts of violence, and that breaks my heart but her story is crucial to the growth of characters we have come to love. So remember, when suffering with her—reading her words—that she does find her own light.
Here is a song that makes her smile about a someone special (yes, you know who).
"Feels like Home to Me" by Chantal Kreviazuk

#CreateLight my friends.
—India

message 3: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

India, I need Scar Me now! I want to finally know Delilah's story and read about all the beautiful characters again! That got me even more excited (if that's possible) about the continuation of the story!

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments I'll come back to this, I'm still reading. I shouldn't even have clicked on it!! Aargh!
*covers eyes and runs away*

message 5: by India (new) - added it

India Adams (indiaradams) | 571 comments Mod
Sarah-Jane wrote: "I'll come back to this, I'm still reading. I shouldn't even have clicked on it!! Aargh!
*covers eyes and runs away*"

Hahahaha... "Covers eyes and runs away..." Love it!

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Yes, I need to know more! I keep thinking about Delilah and her story. I'm imagining, what I think is the worst, but the reveal could be even worse.

message 7: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sarah-Jane wrote: "Yes, I need to know more! I keep thinking about Delilah and her story. I'm imagining, what I think is the worst, but the reveal could be even worse."

RIGHT????? Ahhhhhhh I flipped when I saw the book had ended!

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments I know! I'm desperate to read more!

EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Scar Me (other topics)