EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA discussion

Scar Me (Haunted Roads, #2)
This topic is about Scar Me
Haunted Roads > Scar Me - ARCs for Hire!

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Imb || The Reading Cat || | 616 comments Mod
This is the exciting section where we will be posting about ARC opportunities for India's up and coming novel Scar Me!

message 2: by Jerica (new) - added it

Jerica | 8 comments Add me to any and all of your ARC lists! You know I'll always want to read and review your books!

message 3: by India (new) - added it

India Adams (indiaradams) | 571 comments Mod
Jerica wrote: "Add me to any and all of your ARC lists! You know I'll always want to read and review your books!"

Miss Jerica, what would I do without you?

message 4: by Sofiraindrop (last edited Mar 15, 2017 12:41PM) (new) - added it

Sofiraindrop | 5 comments Jerica wrote: "Add me to any and all of your ARC lists! You know I'll always want to read and review your books!"
Same here!!!

message 5: by India (new) - added it

Sofia wrote: "Jerica wrote: "Add me to any and all of your ARC lists! You know I'll always want to read and review your books!"
Same here!!! My email is sofiraindrop@gmail.com"

Yeehaw! Miss Sophia is added to the list!

I have you email, love. You may want to edit your post and delete you email address. I've been told by other groups that there are people/scams hunting for addresses. I'm not sure exactly what's up but I believe it is safer to PM people your email address. Just wanted to throw that little warning out there :)

Thank you for wanting to read Scar Me! I'm excited to get it in everyones hands!

message 6: by Harini (new)

Harini (harininayak) | 2 comments Add me to the grp of people who want to be there in all arcs , lol . Will PM you .. and thanks for the warning . But I've posted my email in some other places ..will have to hunt them :P

message 7: by India (new) - added it

Harini wrote: "Add me to the grp of people who want to be there in all arcs , lol . Will PM you .. and thanks for the warning . But I've posted my email in some other places ..will have to hunt them :P"

Great! Thank you! I will talk to you soon :)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) | 98 comments So.... I just finished Steal Me. Yes. I would love to read an ARC of Scar Me. How would I not after that ending?!?

message 9: by India (new) - added it

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "So.... I just finished Steal Me. Yes. I would love to read an ARC of Scar Me. How would I not after that ending?!?"

Do you know how many times I have been "cyber" yelled at for that ending? lol! A LOT! Jokingly, they yell, curse... then ask for more. It has been great fun!
I've added you to the ARC list! Do I dare go read your review? lol

message 10: by Sofiraindrop (last edited Mar 15, 2017 12:49PM) (new) - added it

Sofiraindrop | 5 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Sofia wrote: "Jerica wrote: "Add me to any and all of your ARC lists! You know I'll always want to read and review your books!"
Same here!!!

Yeehaw! Miss Sophia..."

Thanks for the warning, though I think it'll take me a lot of time to do it. Yikes!

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "So.... I just finished Steal Me. Yes. I would love to read an ARC of Scar Me. How would I not after that ending?!?"

Do you know how many times I have bee..."

I have to finish reading this. I'm probably going to end up throwing my tablet, though? (Don't tell me, I want to find out for myself :) )

message 12: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

I can guarantee that! ;)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "So.... I just finished Steal Me. Yes. I would love to read an ARC of Scar Me. How would I not after that ending?!?"

Do you know ho..."

That just means that the stakes are high, and I wouldn't expect anything less! :)

message 14: by L.N. (new) - added it

L.N. Denison | 125 comments Catherine wrote: "This is the exciting section where we will be posting about ARC opportunities for India's up and coming novel Scar Me!"

Me! Me! Me! *waves hands in the air enthusiastically*

message 15: by India (new) - added it

Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "So.... I just finished Steal Me. Yes. I would love to read an ARC of Scar Me. How would I not after that ending?!?"

Do you know ho..."

Hahahaha... Just make it a gentle toss so you can read next book *wink*

message 16: by India (new) - added it

L.N. wrote: "Catherine wrote: "This is the exciting section where we will be posting about ARC opportunities for India's up and coming novel Scar Me!"

Me! Me! Me! *waves hands in the air enthusiastically*"

Well, looky who we have here. Miss gatecrasher in the cyber flesh! Picked another site, huh?
Where we headed next?

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) | 98 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "So.... I just finished Steal Me. Yes. I would love to read an ARC of Scar Me. How would I not after that ending?!?"

Do you know how many times I have bee..."

It isn't really a review right now. It's just a sentence fragment...

message 18: by India (new) - added it

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "So.... I just finished Steal Me. Yes. I would love to read an ARC of Scar Me. How would I not after that ending?!?"

Do you know ho..."

But a GREAT fragment it is!!! I bursted out laughing!
Much, much love for ya, girl!

message 19: by L.N. (new) - added it

L.N. Denison | 125 comments India R. Adams wrote: "L.N. wrote: "Catherine wrote: "This is the exciting section where we will be posting about ARC opportunities for India's up and coming novel Scar Me!"

Me! Me! Me! *waves hands in the air enthusias..."

Um! Where to indeed lol. First Catherine and I have to fight over Maverick lol

message 20: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

That we do ;)

message 21: by L.N. (new) - added it

L.N. Denison | 125 comments I'm old...don't hurt me! XD

message 22: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bahahhahahha! So how is this going to go down? XD

message 23: by L.N. (last edited Mar 15, 2017 03:08PM) (new) - added it

L.N. Denison | 125 comments Now! Do we go all pugilistic, or do we go the 'Bruce Lee' karate chop route...or do we grab an arm each and hope to God we don't rip poor old Mav's arms out of their sockets while we tug at him lol...Oh dear! Decisions, decisions! The less painful approach, would be preferable lol.

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) | 98 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "So.... I just finished Steal Me. Yes. I would love to read an ARC of Scar Me. How would ..."

<3

message 25: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hmm, the least damaging to Maverick for sure... *pensive face* We don't want to ruin him now do we?

message 26: by L.N. (new) - added it

L.N. Denison | 125 comments Ohhhh! For sure lol!

message 27: by India (new) - added it

L.N. wrote: "Now! Do we go all pugilistic, or do we go the 'Bruce Lee' karate chop route...or do we grab an arm each and hope to God we don't rip poor old Mav's arms out of their sockets while we tug at him lol..."

Poor Mavys... This battle is going to have his ego impossible to control.

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "So.... I just finished Steal Me. Yes. I would love to read an ARC of Scar Me. How would I not after that ending?..."

Of course!

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Catherine wrote: "Hmm, the least damaging to Maverick for sure... *pensive face* We don't want to ruin him now do we?"

Lol!

message 30: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Clark (tlcauthor) | 50 comments Oh eep! (*pops head over the parapet*)
Me please?

I'm just reviewing a few books so it's time dependant but I'd love to read this one.

message 31: by India (last edited Mar 16, 2017 11:38AM) (new) - added it

T.L. wrote: "Oh eep! (*pops head over the parapet*)
Me please?

I'm just reviewing a few books so it's time dependant but I'd love to read this one."

*Pops head over...* LOL!!!!!

You have plenty of time before this novel comes out, so no worries. First I release Destiny then River THEN Scare Me comes out. (Then Red Waters) (Then I go to sleep for a while...)

EDIT: Added you to ARC list :)

message 32: by Cecily (new) - added it

Cecily Wolfe | 57 comments yes, add me for sure!

message 33: by India (new) - added it

Cecily wrote: "yes, add me for sure!"

Awesome! Thank you! You've been added :)

message 34: by Sage (new)

Sage Knightly (sageknightly_) | 13 comments I'm up for being on all the ARC lists. I love your books!:) And I have more time now so it won't take me so long to get through them lol

message 35: by India (new) - added it

Sage wrote: "I'm up for being on all the ARC lists. I love your books!:) And I have more time now so it won't take me so long to get through them lol"

*Squeal with happy dance*
I'm adding you to them ALLLLLLLLLLL...