EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA discussion

Destiny (Forever, #2)
This topic is about Destiny
Forever > Destiny - Heart to Heart with India

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Imb || The Reading Cat || | 616 comments Mod
This is the section where there will be dated events where India will be discussing and answering questions on her novel Destiny.

message 2: by India (new) - added it

India Adams (indiaradams) | 571 comments Mod
My husband and i were working on our home yesterday, listening to music... A song came on over the speakers and I smiled, knowing I wanted to share this with you.
It's wild to be weeks away from releasing the second novel in this series, and to now be posting this info about the last book (the 6th in the series) but here it is. A few years ago, part of the very last epic scene for the whole Forever series was written with this song as an inspiration. "Empire" by Shakira
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QapfT...
#CreateLight

message 3: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

India R. Adams wrote: "My husband and i were working on our home yesterday, listening to music... A song came on over the speakers and I smiled, knowing I wanted to share this with you.
It's wild to be weeks away from r..."

The power of music is incredible! *runs to youtube to listen to song*

message 4: by India (new) - added it

Catherine wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "My husband and i were working on our home yesterday, listening to music... A song came on over the speakers and I smiled, knowing I wanted to share this with you.
It's wild ..."

I know! As Destiny says, "Music can make you happy, sad or want to jump in the back of your truck—down by the lake and..." ;)

message 5: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

India R. Adams wrote: "Catherine wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "My husband and i were working on our home yesterday, listening to music... A song came on over the speakers and I smiled, knowing I wanted to share this wit..."

Oh India *smirk face*

message 6: by India (new) - added it

Hee-hee... Me so bad!