EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA discussion

Get acquainted with EPI > Deals you shouldn't let slip through your fingers!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat Imb || The Reading Cat || | 616 comments Mod
Here we will post whenever there are deals on India R. Adams books so that you never miss out!

message 2: by India (last edited Feb 05, 2017 06:49AM) (new)

India Adams (indiaradams) | 571 comments Mod
Blue Waters (Tainted Water #1) by India R. Adams is FREE EVERYWHERE!

AND, if you leave a review on either Goodreads, Amazon, iBook, Barnes&Noble... (or all, hahaha) and contact me via email, you will receive Blue Waters sequel:
Black Waters (Tainted Water, #2) by India R. Adams for FREE ALSO!

message 3: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Ooh!!! Nice! :)

message 4: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments I'm away to search :)

message 5: by India (new)

Sarah-Jane wrote: "I'm away to search :)"

Yay! Search away!!!!!

message 6: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Done! Got it on ibooks!

message 7: by India (new)

Sarah-Jane wrote: "Done! Got it on ibooks!"

I'm having a hard time typing while doing the happy dance!

message 8: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Looks like I'll be abandoning the book I'm currently reading for this :)

message 9: by L.N. (new)

L.N. Denison | 125 comments Pick 'em up, people! They're awesome reads...I know, I've read them =D

message 10: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments Sarah-Jane, just a fair warning! My kindle nearly hit the wall when I finished these! Absolutely fantastic!!!!

message 11: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments L.N. wrote: "Pick 'em up, people! They're awesome reads...I know, I've read them =D"

That's the spirit!! This will be number 4 for me so im probably way behind everyone else.

message 12: by L.N. (new)

L.N. Denison | 125 comments Sarah-Jane wrote: "L.N. wrote: "Pick 'em up, people! They're awesome reads...I know, I've read them =D"

That's the spirit!! This will be number 4 for me so im probably way behind everyone else."

I think I'm on number 4 as well, just one more and then I'm all caught up...until March =)

message 13: by India (new)

Sarah-Jane wrote: "Looks like I'll be abandoning the book I'm currently reading for this :)"

It's not very nice that this makes me happy, is it. (Smacks self on hand) "Bad indie fellow wordsmith supporter! Bad!"

message 14: by India (new)

L.N. wrote: "Pick 'em up, people! They're awesome reads...I know, I've read them =D"

(Chanting...) I love, Layla! I love, Layla!

message 15: by L.N. (new)

L.N. Denison | 125 comments India wrote: "L.N. wrote: "Pick 'em up, people! They're awesome reads...I know, I've read them =D"

(Chanting...) I love, Layla! I love, Layla!"

=D....much love xxxxx

message 16: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "Looks like I'll be abandoning the book I'm currently reading for this :)"

It's not very nice that this makes me happy, is it. (Smacks self on hand) "Bad indie fellow wordsmith s..."

It's fine.The author will never know...

message 17: by India (new)

Merissa wrote: "Sarah-Jane, just a fair warning! My kindle nearly hit the wall when I finished these! Absolutely fantastic!!!!"

LOL!... Am I EVER going to hear the end of this?
When one of my besties came to visit, she was one of the first to read Blue Waters. She literally sat on my couch, my laptop in her lap, and didn't move... until her head slowly turned to me. It was scary. She growled, "What kind of ending is that?"
I lifted my chin. "It is artistic."
"What's going to be artistic is how I'm going to react if you don't give me answers. Like now!"
I quickly rushed to the laptop and opened up Black Waters for her. (She was the very first person to read it). She settled back into the couch grumbling... "Very lucky for you, little author/almost murdered person."

message 18: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India wrote: "Merissa wrote: "Sarah-Jane, just a fair warning! My kindle nearly hit the wall when I finished these! Absolutely fantastic!!!!"

LOL!... Am I EVER going to hear the end of this?
When one of my best..."

I'd expect nothing less :)

message 19: by India (new)

Sarah-Jane wrote: "India wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "Looks like I'll be abandoning the book I'm currently reading for this :)"

It's not very nice that this makes me happy, is it. (Smacks self on hand) "Bad indie fell..."

Whew! (Wipe brow).

message 20: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments I'm sorry, India, but you can't write an ending like that without expecting some fall out!!! That book is simply outstanding, and will be kept, and re-read for many years to come. And I don't think I will ever, EVER, get over that ending!

message 21: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Merissa wrote: "I'm sorry, India, but you can't write an ending like that without expecting some fall out!!! That book is simply outstanding, and will be kept, and re-read for many years to come. And I don't think..."

I'm goiny to have to get started on it. My phone died last night :(

message 22: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments Just make sure you clear your diary, Sarah-Jane, because you won't want to put it down once you start... until you reach the part where you want to throw your kindle at the wall! ;)

message 23: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Merissa wrote: "Just make sure you clear your diary, Sarah-Jane, because you won't want to put it down once you start... until you reach the part where you want to throw your kindle at the wall! ;)"

I will!

message 24: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments I should be finished tonight! I see what you mean about clearing your diary!! Mind you, I was like that with the last book of India's too :)

message 25: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Merissa wrote: "Just make sure you clear your diary, Sarah-Jane, because you won't want to put it down once you start... until you reach the part where you want to throw your kindle at the wall! ;)"

You were right about the kindle - but I restrained myself and didn't throw my phone. OMG!

message 26: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments Forgive me my evil laugh but mwahahahaha 3:) It's good to know that you felt the same way!

I love India's books, but these wow, they slayed me! :)

message 27: by India (new)

Can you guys move in with me? My ego wants you! LOL!

message 28: by Merissa (new)

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments India wrote: "Can you guys move in with me? My ego wants you! LOL!"

Sounds like a plan! When shall I arrive? ;) I'm sure my hubby and kids won't mind!!

message 29: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Mine won't mind either! :)

message 30: by Cat (new)

India wrote: "Can you guys move in with me? My ego wants you! LOL!"

With pleasure! Hahaha ;)

message 31: by India (new)

The only problem now is MY family minding. Hahaha... They try to keep me in check and you guys will be there blowing my ego to the size of the moon. I'm in! Let's do it. Moooaaahhhahahaha... (That is my evil laugh)

message 32: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India wrote: "The only problem now is MY family minding. Hahaha... They try to keep me in check and you guys will be there blowing my ego to the size of the moon. I'm in! Let's do it. Moooaaahhhahahaha... (That ..."

It's a deal!

message 33: by Cat (new)

India wrote: "The only problem now is MY family minding. Hahaha... They try to keep me in check and you guys will be there blowing my ego to the size of the moon. I'm in! Let's do it. Moooaaahhhahahaha... (That ..."

So when can we move in? Tomorrow at 3:00PM? LOL ;)

message 34: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Catherine wrote: "India wrote: "The only problem now is MY family minding. Hahaha... They try to keep me in check and you guys will be there blowing my ego to the size of the moon. I'm in! Let's do it. Moooaaahhhaha..."

Sweet! ;)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) | 98 comments India wrote: "The only problem now is MY family minding. Hahaha... They try to keep me in check and you guys will be there blowing my ego to the size of the moon. I'm in! Let's do it. Moooaaahhhahahaha... (That ..."

I'm sure that they wouldn't TOTALLY mind. ;)

message 36: by India (new)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) wrote: "India wrote: "The only problem now is MY family minding. Hahaha... They try to keep me in check and you guys will be there blowing my ego to the size of the moon. I'm in! Let's do it. Moooaaahhhaha..."

No, they may like the challenge of changing your mind. Abort! Abort! I think I will keep you nice folk on Goodreads, where you are safe, hahaha...

message 37: by India (last edited Mar 20, 2017 06:08PM) (new)

FREE BOOKS!!!!!!

I will post more info soon but wanted you guys to know I will be part of a huge event where there will be almost 100 books offered, for FREE!!

To contribute, ALL mine will be offered, so you can share with friends and peeps if they like... FREEEEEEE BOOKS!

My one year anniversary of being a "published" author just passed so I thought, "why not celebrate!"

EDIT: Here's an "Invite" link!
https://www.goodreads.com/event/show/...

EDIT: Here is a hashtag if anyone wants to share closer to the event. #SIAFBB

message 38: by Cecily (new)

Cecily Wolfe | 57 comments India R. Adams wrote: "FREE BOOKS!!!!!!

I will post more info soon but wanted you guys to know I will be part of a huge event where there will be almost 100 books offered, for FREE!!

To contribute, ALL mine will be of..."

sounds fun! I will be happy to share . . .

message 39: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "FREE BOOKS!!!!!!

Awesome! I'll share too! When was your anniversary?

message 40: by Kat (new)

Kat (KatR) | 13 comments India R. Adams wrote: "FREE BOOKS!!!!!!

That is AMAZEBALLS! What a great way to get other people to be as hooked on your books as I am! *insert evil laugh* Sure, sure, friend, you can read just one, sure you can....

message 41: by Cat (new)

Kat wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "FREE BOOKS!!!!!!

To contribu..."

EEK! So exciting! Steals friends' phones and kindles. Downloads books for them. Inserts note: Now you have no excuse. READ IT! *evil laugh* *makes innocent face*

message 42: by Kat (new)

Kat (KatR) | 13 comments Catherine wrote: "Kat wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "FREE BOOKS!!!!!!

..."

hahaha - yes, you understand!! :)

message 43: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Catherine wrote: "Kat wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "FREE BOOKS!!!!!!

..."

Imagine how many new readers there would be if we ALL done that!!

message 44: by India (new)

Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "FREE BOOKS!!!!!!

To contribu..."

Thank you, Cecily!!!!

Sarah-Jane, my official anniversary was on February 9th. My daughter's birthday—the one Whit was written after. Weird huh? It was Blue Waters that was my very first release. That is also the print date on my copy of Blue Waters.

message 45: by India (new)

Catherine wrote: "Kat wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "FREE BOOKS!!!!!!

..."

I like the way you plot, girl! Have at it and DOWNLOAD BOOKS! LOL!

message 46: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "FREE BOOKS!!!!!!

I will post more info soon but wanted you guys to know I will be part of a huge event where there will be almost 100 books offered, for F..."

Nice! Day before my birthday too :)

message 47: by India (new)

Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "FREE BOOKS!!!!!!

I will post more info soon but wanted you guys to know I will be part of a huge event where there will be almost 1..."

Meant to be!!!!!! How neat!!!!!

message 48: by Sarah-Jane (new)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "FREE BOOKS!!!!!!

I will post more info soon but wanted you guys to know I will be part of a huge event where the..."

Yep!!

message 49: by Cat (new)

India R. Adams wrote: "Catherine wrote: "Kat wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "FREE BOOKS!!!!!!

I will post more info soon but wanted you guys to know I will be part of a huge event where there will be almost 100 books off..."

Hehehehehheheh *grins mischievously*

message 50: by India (last edited Mar 20, 2017 06:09PM) (new)

Okay, here is an invite link to the event! FREE and DISCOUNT BOOKS!!!!!

https://www.goodreads.com/event/show/...

And here is the hashtag for sharing closer to the event: #SIAFBB

« previous 1

EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blue Waters (other topics)
Black Waters (other topics)