Fʟᴇsʜ ᴀɴᴅ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ discussion

Roleplay - North Side > Mario's Pizza

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KT, Baby Child (last edited Feb 04, 2017 02:34PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 1704 comments Mod

Mario's is a favorite of many people, and the small shop is frequently quite crowded. They only really offer the very basic options for pizza, no fancy signature styles. There are a few small square tables with red checkered table clothes and comfortable, if slightly beat up booths. This is one of the few places the Hell Hounds aren't overly territorial about. Many species rotate in and out without too much issue, as the place is on the edge of the territory. After all, all species love pizza.

message 2: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 113 comments Fedora glanced at the entrance of the shabby looking place but smiled. Quaint, good thing she dressed for the part. If she wore what she usually did she would have stood out. Casual jeans and a shirt with a nice leather jacket thrown over it. However, she was a model, she just hoped no one here would recognize her.
She strolled into the building, inhaling the scent of this joint which cooked pizza. She never had, it didn't exist in her time. People looked to enjoy it. She glanced around the place and her gaze laid on the very person she had come here for. She strolled over, "excuse me, is this seat taken?" she asked, her voice soft but also a purr.

message 3: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 113 comments Feo internally smiled maliciously as soon as she noted the look she received from her. Women were particular, some could not be seduced by any means, other's took more work and others were open to it. She seemed to be in the middle, perfect for her to mold if she played her cards right. Feo almost always did anyway. "Thank you," she replied, sliding into the seat across from her.
Feo leaned forwards a bit, "I really didn't want to sit alone... and I was curious about your book," she said, leaning her head on her propped arm and pointed gracefully towards the book. "Sorry for disturbing you," she seemed to add on an afterthought.

message 4: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 113 comments ((no worries))

Hook, line, and sinker. Feo smiled at her, a beautiful smile that has wooed many who has seen her in pictures. She had a high success rate compared to most models, hence why she was sought after by company worldwide. She excelled in winning people over and mesmerizing them. It's what made her so good at gathering information.
Feo chuckled a nice sound that was pleasant on the ears and contagious, "I'm glad I'm not alone in the sentiment," she told Margret with a soft purr in her voice.
"Would you recommend it then?" she inquired, seeing a chance to get the other woman to open up more and took it. "I've been looking for some good books to read but a little hesitant to buy anything without knowing its contents," she explained.
Feo gave her a bright smile and clasped her hand with Margret, the action smooth. It was as if she could make no mistakes. The way she took Margret's hand was firm but soft despite the chill of her skin. "Feo," she replied, giving her hand a shake but held it a good few moments after, looking into Margret's eyes before slipping her hand slowly out of hers and returning it to her lap.

message 5: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 113 comments Feo nodded, "then I will have to take a look at it," she responded with a charming smile. She tilted her head to look at Margret, a small smile growing on her lips and a little colour on her cheeks. A good deception involved faked bodily responses. "Occasionally," Feo seemed to admit with a light hue of embarrassment. She seemed not to have wanted to admit that but 'found' herself admitting it to the other woman.
"The pizza here is by far the best," she murmured, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

message 6: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 113 comments Feo smiled and felt that she should probably make an excuse to stay longer by ordering some food. She wasn' one to give up so easily, not until she'd had her victim intoxicated. At the very least, very interested. She waved a hand to gain a worker's attention to order some food and a drink to wash the bitch down. She never understood the appeal of fast food like this but she wouldn't complain.
Masking her urge to smirk, she gave her an amused smile. "Not entirely too far," she said, her lie sliding off her tongue like any normal truth. "I wouldn't mind... if it's you..." she drifted off, eyes widening for a moment and looked away in embarrassment. Two little peas in the pod. "Sorry, I sometimes don't think before I talk."

message 7: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 113 comments Feo gave her a sheepish smile that yet looked equally seductive, "I'm grateful," she said after a moment of thoughtful deliberation. "Not everyone is so kind," she murmured, looking down at her hands that laid on the table, clasped together. Feo knew many tactics to intoxicate people. Everyone was simple-minded, they had their vague but traditional wants and needs- their desires. With women, there were usually two very basic routes to take. They either wanted to be cherished and spoiled- protected. If that wasn't their cup of tea, they wanted to be the one giving affection and spoiling their partner- almost a more mothering instinct. Occasionally it was mixed, either way, showing some vulnerability often did something for whoever her target happened to be. No matter how fake it was.
"What do they make well here?" Feo asked, drawing herself out from that depressing atmosphere to give the other woman a smile, slyly laying her hands over Margret's.

message 8: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 113 comments Seeing that Margret had no objections, Feo kept her hand in place, if not moving it to complete clasp the other woman's hand, 'hiding' a shy smile. The art of acting a little embarrassed over some hand holding. Feo didn't think it would go over too well if she came at Margret hard. Sometimes, the gentle touch was the most appropriate move.
"The pasta sounds interesting. Do you have a favourite?" Feo asked her, looking at the other woman while absentmindedly nibbling on her red, luscious lip. The question Feo had to ask herself was if she should wait on sleeping with her. If she slept with her, she'd definitely be drinking some of her blood. It may best save that for a later date. For now, confirming the next meet and getting her contact information was a must. The more she trusted her, the more Feo will be able to suck out of her. It made her quiver wondering at all the things she may be able to get away with. This girl seemed so gullible and naive. Would she eventually be capable of killing for Feo? Something so delicious was something she was eager to test and see. Unfortunately, patience was a virtue. For now, she'd just have to lie and wait for her perfect moment to strike.

((Oh? Where exactly?))

message 9: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 113 comments Feo hummed as if she was contemplating her suggestions and nodded, "I'll have to try the lasagna then... do you mind splitting it?" Feo asked her. In the context, it would be if she didn't like it or couldn't eat all of it. Feo made the suggestion only to develop a closer bond by sharing food and because she couldn't stomach a lot of human food. It didn't sit too well with her so it would avoid being sick and not suspicious.
Feo did end up ordering that and now just needed to wait for her order, thus allowing them more time to converse. She doubted they needed to do too much at this point, the other woman looked enamoured.
She smiled as she began brushing her thumb against the other woman's hand, absentmindedly as she spoke. "I do enjoy reading," she responded honestly, "that and games... card games and strategy games."

message 10: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 113 comments ((no worries hope everything is going well ^^))

Feo made the expression of just realizing what she suggested and glanced away in slight embarrassment. "I just meant we can half it, separate plates, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just... feel unusually comfortable around you," Feo admitted and glanced at her shyly.
Feo chuckled at her remark and nodded, "I could tell, it's a good and fulfilling hobby to have," she confessed and continued chuckling. "It takes a certain skill to be good at cards," Feo admitted, resting her chin on her free hand. "But enjoying them nonetheless is a strong feat," she praised with a smile, her eyes closing during.