What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA about a girl who comes from the military side of the world and their world is split into maybe 3 different focuses -- military, art, etc.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nafeesa (new)

Nafeesa (nafrh) | 5 comments this book is about a girl who comes from the military side of the world and their world is split into idk like 3 different things, i think one is art and the other is military. She finds a poor guy on the streets or something and her military family take him in. I also think the military side warred with the rich and arty side and won maybe, idk. Any ideas would be really helpful i know that its popular and has good reviews.

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (med0ra) | 436 comments Maybe Legend?Legend

message 3: by Nafeesa (new)

Nafeesa (nafrh) | 5 comments Lisa wrote: "Maybe Legend?Legend"

Um yeah its kinda like that but the book im talking about there are the other groups which consist of artists or the wealthy im not sure. But thanks anyway:)

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Nafeesa, since so many people are also looking for YA books, please add some genre and plot details to your header to make your query stand out. If you are unable, a mod can do it for you.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

When did you read it? Paper book, ebook, other format? Author female or male? Remember the cover? Is it fantasy?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Nafeesa, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Legend (other topics)