Blue Lake Academy discussion

Places > Hallway

Comments Showing 1-50 of 355 (355 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Just what the title says.

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Jacob and Amber walked out, with him leaning on her as little as possible for support, but still leaning on her.

A group of girls was standing by the lockers and gossiping.

message 3: by lorien (new)

lorien Amber gritted her teeth as she walked into the hall with Jacob leaning on her.
"You need to get to your locker?"

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Uh I have science next so I think so," he told her. "Am I hurting you?"

message 5: by lorien (new)

lorien "No no," Amber said softly, giving him a reassuring smile. "You're not. If you could direct me towards your locker, it would be helpful."

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "It's the one to the left of that first door," he told her, pointing.
((Should that be near or far from the girls?))

message 7: by lorien (new)

lorien ((It could be near.))

Amber nodded and made her way to his locker.

message 8: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Jacob, of course, went with her, being supported by her.

The girls looked up as they got closer and starting giggling and one of them pointed and whispered something.

message 9: by lorien (new)

lorien "Can you handle it from here?" Amber asked.

message 10: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Hopefully," Jacob said, smiling weakly at her as he tried to stand up straight. He winced at the aching that shot through his body, but he gritted his teeth and walked over by his locker. "Hey, um, could you move so I could get into my locker?" he asked the group of girls nervously.

One of the girls turned around and looked at him. "Why don't you have your girlfriend get it for you?" She simpered, winking at the other girls, who starting laughing.

Jacob looked at Amber when she said girlfriend, half hoping she hadn't heard, and half hoping.. was he hoping she had partly?

message 11: by lorien (new)

lorien Amber turned a bright crimson and walked over towards Jacob to help him to his locker.
"Ladies, move," Amber said in an authorative voice.

message 12: by Catherine (last edited Jul 19, 2018 12:06PM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments The girls glanced at each other and smiled, before moving a foot out of the way. "Aww you didn't even have to ask! Your girlfriend knows exactly what you want!" another girl called over.

Jacob flushed and glanced over at Amber. "Uh, thanks," he told her. She wasn't his girlfriend! He meant, she was great! Funny, nice, good at board games.. Gosh, did he like her?

message 13: by lorien (new)

lorien "I said move," Amber said sternly, her fists at her sides.
She felt that she should stand up to them because who else liked punks by their lockers? And she felt that it was her duty as his friend to help Jacob.

message 14: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Umm I'd rather you not since he's about to ask her to the dance, but I will rp with you separately! I can make a character to rp with Em))

The girls moved a bit more out of the way, giggling and pointing.

Jacob spun the combination on his locker. "Thank you," he acknowledged her help, pulling out his science stuff. "You didn't have to." A warm feeling rushed through him. Was it... affection? Did he like this girl? Suddenly, he couldn't hold it back and turned to Amber. "Amber, will you go to the Valentine's Day Dance with me?" He dropped painfully on one knee.

message 15: by lorien (new)

lorien Amber immediately rushed over to help him up. As soon as they were both standing, Amber was blushing and staring at the ground.
Did he really ask her to the dance? It did come out right and she wasn't imagining it?
The words slowly tumbled out of her mouth when she said softly, "I would like to go with you."

message 16: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "I'm looking forward to it," he said softly, smiling despite being sore from dropping to the ground to ask her.

((Should they coordinate outfits? That would be so cute! Like he had a pink tie and she had a dress the same shade of pink or something?))

message 17: by lorien (new)

lorien Amber looked up and smiled. "Well hopefully you won't have another injury when that happens."

((Hehe. Well, Amber's not really one for pinkish items soooo, what if they were to go with silver and black?))

message 18: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Yeah," Jacob agreed. "I hope I didn't ruin your first experience with horses." He frowned at the thought. Horses were wonderful! What if he had given her a fear of them?

((Oh that was just a random thought :) If we wanted to stay Valentinish though maybe red and black?))

message 19: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Works for me.))

"Oh goodness no," Amber shook her head. "I wouldn't stop loving horses because something happened to a particular person. I know there's always a risk with horses."

message 20: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Good," he flashed a smile at her.

((She should probably bring it up because y'know boys aren't known for caring about clothes))

message 21: by lorien (new)

lorien Amber shifted her gaze and refocused on her Docs.
"I'm really not the girly girl type, I wouldn't care what I wear, but should we dress whatever we want to the dance?"

((Haha. Alrigh6zhh

message 22: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Maybe it would be fun to have something that matched?" Jacob suggested. He didn't care a lot about clothes but he did kind of what to look like they belonged together. Wait, did he just admit that?

message 23: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Pffft. I think he did. >.<))

Amber smiled and nodded. "That might actually work better. And it would be nice to go as. . . matches."
If only Frida could see her now. Accepting an invitation to a dance was something Frida was not likely to do. And besides, it would be fun to go with Jacob.

message 24: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "What color?" Jacob asked. "Or colors? I mean, I'd probably wear a tux, but I could change that or wear a particular color of tie or undershirt or something?"

message 25: by lorien (new)

lorien "I don't have a clue," Amber sadly shook her head. "But black and red always looks good, at least to me."

message 26: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Okay," Jacob said. "Black and red it is. Does it matter what shade of red? Like bright or brick red?"

message 27: by lorien (new)

lorien "Goodness, no," Amber snorted. "So long it's red or black, we should be good."

message 28: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Ok," Jacob said. "I have to go now, but I'll see you Friday! Or maybe sooner?" He started to jog away but winced and walked instead.
((What now? End until Friday?))

message 29: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Meeersh. Maybe they meet up at the ice cream parlor or a joint of some sort and get to know each other better?))

"I hope the latter," Amber mumbled to herself, cringing every time Jacob limped his way to his classes.

message 30: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Sure want to rewind and do that or have them just run into each other? I've meant to make a mall thread so we could do that or some kind of other shop. I'm open to suggestions))

message 31: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Haha! Oh yes. A mall would be great. Maybe add in a toy store, food court (particularly with Five Guys it's a burger joint), churro stalls, two floors, in the center a fountain?))

message 32: by lorien (new)

lorien ((I think if they plan it then it would work out better. ^.^))

message 33: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Ok ignore our last few comments then c: And that plan sounds good.))

message 34: by lorien (new)

lorien ((So where should they meet then?))

message 35: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((They could go shopping for outfits together at the mall and then eat at the food court!))

message 36: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Okay, sure. To the mall then?))

message 37: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Sure, I guess it's my post.))

message 38: by VGA (new)

VGA (themonarchofmusic) | 119 comments Light frowned as she opened up her locker. Despite everything, she was still lonely. She missed her family, and she still hasn't made any friends here at this school. Light sighed, turned around, and promptly ran into someone, hitting the floor. "Owwww. Sorry," Light said, looking up. "I didn't mean to run into you!"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna walked through the hall with her head down, trying not to draw much attention to herself.

message 40: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Koa was laughing at something a friend had said when he noticed the girl. He read her body posture and thought she must be new or else really shy. She was kind of pretty, and would probably be gorgeous with a little confidence. "I'll be right back guys," he told them, fist bumping one of them that held out his hand. He trotted over to Anna with a half smile.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna looked up, startled that someone was walking towards her.

message 42: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Hey," Koa said with an eyebrow raised. "You new?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes," Anna said quietly. "I have no idea where I'm supposed to be."

message 44: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Koa chuckled, "Well you found your person. Where ya heading?" He spun around on his heel with his hand out, gesturing around the room.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Where is she heading? Lol. I'm unfamiliar with this group's locations.))

message 46: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Probably a classroom. There's a folder of 'em.))

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2017 12:52PM) (new)

She checked the schedule in her hand. "The Spanish classroom."

message 48: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Would you rather have her go there, or a class Koa would be in also like French or Spanish?))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((The latter. I'll edit my post.))

message 50: by Catherine (last edited Jun 10, 2017 01:08PM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Hey, that's where I'm headin'!" Koa announced. "This way, mi amigo," he told her with a terrible accent, walking down the hallway. He glanced over at his buddies and mouthed "Helping this cute new kid" discreetly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8