EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA discussion

Destiny (Forever, #2)
This topic is about Destiny
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Forever > Destiny - ARCs for Hire!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Imb || The Reading Cat || | 616 comments Mod
This is the exciting section where we will be posting about ARC opportunities for India's up and coming book Destiny!

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Exciting!

message 3: by India (new) - added it

India Adams (indiaradams) | 571 comments Mod
Cat and Merissa, let's go ahead and start this signup.

For anyone who is interested in receiving an ARC (advanced reader copy) of Destiny, please post here.

For members of this group, if you haven't already read it, I am offering an ebook of Serenity, the first book of this series, for FREE!

And if you think you are already signed up for this ARC, but not totally sure, feel free to post here and we will check to see if you are on the list!

Destiny's ARC will be available in March.
Thank you!

message 4: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

India wrote: "Cat and Merissa, let's go ahead and start this signup.

For anyone who is interested in receiving an ARC (advanced reader copy) of Destiny, please post here.

For members of this g..."

Eeek! That's so exciting! :D I cannot wait until the world reads Destiny! <3

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) | 98 comments Yay! I'm so excited! :)

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Catherine wrote: "India wrote: "Cat and Merissa, let's go ahead and start this signup.

For mem..."

It's so good!!

message 7: by Sherri (new) - added it

Sherri | 4 comments India, I would love to read Serenity, could you please send me the eBook? I did read what you wrote about it being a "heavy book..." and I really want to read it Please and Thank you for Everything!
Everyone Have A Great Day!1

message 8: by L.N. (new) - added it

L.N. Denison | 125 comments I have Serenity down as the next one to read after I'm done with Steal Me. I would love an ARC of Destiny =).

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments Me! Me! Me! I would like to read Destiny!!! Yes please!! Me! Me!

(can you tell I'm slightly excited about this prospect?!)

Serenity is SOOO good, and was the first one of India's books that I read (devoured). Definitely recommend it all!

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Merissa wrote: "Me! Me! Me! I would like to read Destiny!!! Yes please!! Me! Me!

Serenity is SOOO good, and was the first one of India's books that I rea..."

Serenity was my first book too!! Enjoy!

message 11: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sherri wrote: "India, I would love to read Serenity, could you please send me the eBook? I did read what you wrote about it being a "heavy book..." and I really want to read it Please and Thank you for Everything..."

You go and have yourself a fabulous day as well! :)

message 12: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Merissa wrote: "Me! Me! Me! I would like to read Destiny!!! Yes please!! Me! Me!

It's so exciting that people are excited for it!!!

Merissa (Archaeolibrarian) (merissa13) | 38 comments I defy anyone who has read ANY of India's books, not to get excited about a new release! lol :D

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) | 98 comments Merissa wrote: "Me! Me! Me! I would like to read Destiny!!! Yes please!! Me! Me!

Serenity was my first too! I'm so excited to read Destiny! :)

message 15: by India (new) - added it

Sherri wrote: "India, I would love to read Serenity, could you please send me the eBook? I did read what you wrote about it being a "heavy book..." and I really want to read it Please and Thank you for Everything..."

Of course Miss Sherri! I will email you!

message 16: by India (new) - added it

L.N. wrote: "I have Serenity down as the next one to read after I'm done with Steal Me. I would love an ARC of Destiny =)."

Awesome!
I can send you Serenity for when you have time. I know you are a busy lady with your books too. So many books! Not enough hours in the day!!!!!

message 17: by L.N. (new) - added it

L.N. Denison | 125 comments India wrote: "L.N. wrote: "I have Serenity down as the next one to read after I'm done with Steal Me. I would love an ARC of Destiny =)."

Awesome!
I can send you Serenity for when you have time. I know you are ..."

That is sooooo true, but I always try and find time for reading. I'm about half way done with Steal Me, I have a copy of Serenity already, you sent me a copy a while back ready for the new releases in March. Just playing catch up at the moment =).Shouldn't take me long x

Angel  (angel_b) | 5 comments oooooooo if the offer is still available i would love to RNR Destiny please.

message 19: by India (new) - added it

Angel wrote: "oooooooo if the offer is still available i would love to RNR Destiny please."

Miss, Angel, you jumped aboard my crazy train, I believe in August last year, and blazed through all my published work! You are literally already signed up for all ARCs, you sweet, sweet girl!
Bloggers rock, and that CERTAINLY includes you :)

Jerica | 8 comments I have read all of your books except for "Rain" and "My Wolf and Me" and I'm currently reading "Rain" I have written a review for every book that i have read so far and post them to both good reads and Amazon! If you have any other places that I can post them please feel free to let me know!!

message 21: by India (last edited Feb 15, 2017 11:08AM) (new) - added it

Jerica wrote: "I have read all of your books except for "Rain" and "My Wolf and Me" and I'm currently reading "Rain" I have written a review for every book that i have read so far and post them to both good reads..."

I have mad love for my Jerica!
Putting reviews on Goodreads and Amazon is fantastic. Thank you! If you have the time, there is always Barnes and Nobles, iBooks.. but only if you have a spare moment. What you've already done is so much help! Thank you!

And thank you for fitting Rain into your schedule. The your done, please be sure to tell me which guy won you over. It tickles me!

Edit: Thank you so much for being a Destiny beta!

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India wrote: "Jerica wrote: "I have read all of your books except for "Rain" and "My Wolf and Me" and I'm currently reading "Rain" I have written a review for every book that i have read so far and post them to ..."

How do you leave a review on iBooks? That's one place I never do it.

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Jerica wrote: "I have read all of your books except for "Rain" and "My Wolf and Me" and I'm currently reading "Rain" I have written a review for every book that i have read so far and post them to both good reads..."

I haven't read "My Wolf and Me" either. Well done you for all of those reviews!

message 24: by India (new) - added it

Sarah-Jane wrote: "Jerica wrote: "I have read all of your books except for "Rain" and "My Wolf and Me" and I'm currently reading "Rain" I have written a review for every book that i have read so far and post them to ..."

Sarah, like Jerica, you're a part of Purple Flames so just let me know when you want another book to review!

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India wrote: "Sarah-Jane wrote: "Jerica wrote: "I have read all of your books except for "Rain" and "My Wolf and Me" and I'm currently reading "Rain" I have written a review for every book that i have read so fa..."

I didn't know that! :)

message 26: by Cecily (new) - added it

Cecily Wolfe | 57 comments I would love a copy of Serenity!

message 27: by India (new) - added it

Cecily wrote: "I would love a copy of Serenity!"

Awesome! And I just responded to your post over in, damn, what folder was I in? lol! Cat has this group so organized I'm lost! Any who, I said welcome to EPI!
I would LOVE to send you Serenity and will do so right now :)

message 28: by Cecily (new) - added it

Cecily Wolfe | 57 comments India wrote: "Cecily wrote: "I would love a copy of Serenity!"

Awesome! And I just responded to your post over in, damn, what folder was I in? lol! Cat has this group so organized I'm lost! Any who, I said welc..."

I think I'm getting involved in too many groups/discussions because I'm getting confused!

I'm looking forward to reading Serenity - I can always count on a good story from you!

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments Cecily wrote: "India wrote: "Cecily wrote: "I would love a copy of Serenity!"

Awesome! And I just responded to your post over in, damn, what folder was I in? lol! Cat has this group so organized I'm lost! Any wh..."

Enjoy!!

message 30: by India (new) - added it

Sofia wrote: "I'd love to read destiny!!!!! my email is sofiraindrop@gmail.com Thanks!"

Wonderful! I've added to the ARC list, my sweet!
Thank you!

Sofiraindrop | 5 comments Thank you! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your books!

message 32: by Kat (new)

Kat (KatR) | 13 comments I'm a new kid to the group here and feel a little dense asking, but I'm really curious. I can pretend to know and make up several believable and plausible words to fit the acronym or I could just ask. So...What is "the ARC list"?

message 33: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat wrote: "I'm a new kid to the group here and feel a little dense asking, but I'm really curious. I can pretend to know and make up several believable and plausible words to fit the acronym or I could just a..."

Hiya Kat! No worries :) ARC stands for Advanced Reader's Copy, which is a pre-final-edit copy of a book that author's send out prior to their release date to get reviews for when the book comes out. It helps with sales. Hope that was clear!

PS: You have an awesome name ;)

message 34: by India (new) - added it

Harini wrote: "I would love to . But not sure how to signup for the arc ? Lol this might sound silly , but idk and wasn't able to figure out"

Doesn't sound silly at all! No worries.
And since you are a member of this group, I offer the first book in this series so that you are ready for Destiny next month :)
I will PM you for your email address. Thank you, Harini!

message 35: by Kat (new)

Kat (KatR) | 13 comments Catherine wrote: "Kat wrote: "I'm a new kid to the group here and feel a little dense asking, but I'm really curious. I can pretend to know and make up several believable and plausible words to fit the acronym or I ..."

Cat, thanks! Most people who try to determine my given name assume Katherine first, but it's actually Katrina :) Thanks for helping me sort out what ARC is. Now, can I further impose and ask what makes someone a good person to have on an ARC? Is it length of the review, the specificity, how well-known the reviewer is, or some other attribute? I'm keen to read pretty much anything I can get my hands on and I'm happy to provide feedback. If that's all it takes, how do I sign up? Thx, Kat

message 36: by India (new) - added it

Kat wrote: "Catherine wrote: "Kat wrote: "I'm a new kid to the group here and feel a little dense asking, but I'm really curious. I can pretend to know and make up several believable and plausible words to fit..."

Kat, you have got to be one of the Sweetest!

Cat may this answer better than I because I can't think of the "protocol" of who gets ARCs but for me, with the sequels, it is someone I have or am establishing a relationship with. Someone I consider a special reviewer of mine, or someone who has been part of an event and won the ARC status. Some reviewers/readers get excited to be able to read the book before the general public. Ya know? It's fun! At least I think. Especially for a book you have been waiting for :) And since you are a member of this group, that gives open invitation to my ARCs. And, for a limited time, I am offering the first of each sequel to members, hoping for a review *wink*. Would you like to read the first novel in this series, Serenity? And be ready for its sequel, Destiny's ARC?

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Kat wrote: "Catherine wrote: "Kat wrote: "I'm a new kid to the group here and feel a little dense asking, but I'm really curious. I can pretend to know and make up several believable and plausible ..."

You're so nice! That is an awesome offer!
PS: I'd take her up on it Kat :)

message 38: by Kat (new)

Kat (KatR) | 13 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Cat and Merissa, let's go ahead and start this signup.

For members of this g..."

YES
YES
YES, Pleeeeeease! :) I have been a bit bereft since finishing Rain and haven't settled on what to read next, so Serenity would be delightful! And knowing that there's another shortly on its heels puts the anxious reader in me to rest. Thank you thank you!

message 39: by Kat (last edited Mar 13, 2017 03:33PM) (new)

Kat (KatR) | 13 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Kat wrote: "Catherine wrote: "Kat wrote: "I'm a new kid to the group here and feel a little dense asking, but I'm really curious. I can pretend to know and make up several believable and plausible ..."

I haven't got my settings quite right on Goodreads to have an easy string, so I'm doubling down and replying to both messages related to reading Serenity and maybe getting on the inside track for Destiny too (if I'm lucky!). So I'll repeat the overly eager, "YES PLEASE" :)

message 40: by India (new) - added it

Kat wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Kat wrote: "Catherine wrote: "Kat wrote: "I'm a new kid to the group here and feel a little dense asking, but I'm really curious. I can pretend to know and make up several be..."

How exciting! Thank you for being so enthusiastic! Yay!
Okay, I will email you Serenity right away :)

message 41: by India (new) - added it

Destiny (Forever, #2) by India R. Adams ARC date is Friday April 14th! Yep!
Get your engines ready for a weekend read with Serenity, Dereck and the Crew (and some new characters). For those of you already signed up, yippee! For those who want this ARC, get over her and sign up!

message 42: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (vickiguardianofthewraiths) Hi India,
I have pre-ordered Destiny I think that's only fair since you let me read Serenity. Serenity was so good and sad for me I had never been so emotional involved in a book before but loved it. Now with mixed emotions I'm waiting on Destiny Really excited

message 43: by India (new) - added it

Vicki wrote: "Hi India,
I have pre-ordered Destiny I think that's only fair since you let me read Serenity. Serenity was so good and sad for me I had never been so emotional involved in a book before but loved i..."

Oh Vicki! Thank you! So sweet, for all that you've said.
To rest some of your mixed emotions (which I completely understand because Serenity was so emotionally charged) Destiny, to me, is a stepping stone book. Yes, still heavy subjects but I don't rip your heart out. Can't promise the same in the next books, like at all, lol, but I gave readers somewhat of a break while letting the characters grow. You are not the only one who really took Serenity hard....
Much love for ya!
And if you want ARC so you don't have to wait, I can email you one. Just let me know :)

message 44: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (vickiguardianofthewraiths) I pre-ordered it :-)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) | 98 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Destiny (Forever, #2) by India R. Adams ARC date is Friday April 14th! Yep!
Get your engines ready for a weekend read with Serenity, Dereck and the Crew (and some new characters). For those of you already si..."

*happy dances*

Sarah-Jane | 227 comments India R. Adams wrote: "Vicki wrote: "Hi India,
I have pre-ordered Destiny I think that's only fair since you let me read Serenity. Serenity was so good and sad for me I had never been so emotional involved in a book befo..."

It sounds like an emotional ride for all these books :)

message 47: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (vickiguardianofthewraiths) Sarah-Jane wrote: "India R. Adams wrote: "Vicki wrote: "Hi India,
I have pre-ordered Destiny I think that's only fair since you let me read Serenity. Serenity was so good and sad for me I had never been so emotional ..."

It is but you become so involved the character almost become real and you are just so close to them It's an amazing feeling and read.
An addiction??? Maybe :-)

message 48: by India (new) - added it

Angel wrote: "oooooooo if the offer is still available i would love to RNR Destiny please."

Angel! I have sent you your Destiny ARC!!!!

message 49: by India (new) - added it

Merissa wrote: "Me! Me! Me! I would like to read Destiny!!! Yes please!! Me! Me!

Merissa, I emailed you your DESTINY ARC!!!!

message 50: by India (new) - added it

Hi Sherri! ARCs are available for Destiny. Just let me know when you are ready. I know you are trying to catch up with other books :)

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

EMPOWERING PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS... with INDIA

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Serenity (other topics)
Destiny (other topics)