All our TBR's discussion

Book suggestions > New year, new possibilities. What do you want to read in March?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Toyni Erica - Queenoftaless (toyniericasverden) Sooo, It's been a long time. I've had so much to do this last couple of months with school and work. But now I'm back, and I really want to read with you guys!

So, I've read like four books so far this year. And I just started Snow like ashes today - So for those of you who want to join me - I'm putting Snow like ashes in as this months read! I hope some of you joins this read-along, as I am very curious about what you guys think of this book. So far I really enjoy it.

Now, I really want your wishes for the march BOTM, We're picking two books this month. One contemporary and one fantasy - I would be really happy if you guys join in on this discussion!

I hope you all are having a great reading year! And please share your book opinions with us! :)

Toyni

message 2: by Thea Emilie (new)

Thea Emilie (theaemilie) | 3 comments - The Demon King
- The Knife of Never Letting Go
- The Raven Boys
- A court of thorns and roses

message 3: by Anniken (new)

Anniken Haga | 30 comments Mod
"1984"
"the martian"
"wool"
"burial rites"

Toyni Erica - Queenoftaless (toyniericasverden) Anyone else having some thoughts on which books we should read in March? :)

message 5: by Kaja (new)

Kaja  (cedence) | 1 comments Caraval!

Toyni Erica - Queenoftaless (toyniericasverden) I'll leave this open for a couple more days! And then we'll have a poll.

Books I want to read in March is:
- The demon king
- shadow and bone
- the kiss of deception
- the girl of fire and thorns
- Truthwitch
- made you up

Come on people, anyone else want to join?

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (embracethefictionality) | 2 comments Trials of Apollo, Magnus Chase; Hammer of Thor and Grey

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Smith | 12 comments Stardust by Neil Gaimen